Found Deceased TX - Scott Mayer, 47, San Antonio, 2 May 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
47-year-old Scott Mayer was last seen on Wednesday, May 2, in the TPC Parkway and U.S. 281 area. Mayer stands at about 5 feet 9 inches, weighs about 170 pounds and has light brown hair. He was last seen driving a 2010 blue/grey Ford Escape with the Texas license plate number of BB26128. His family says his car has a Johnson High School Swimming-Macey sticker on the back windshield and a silver Texas Longhorns logo on the back near the license plate.

420ebc1b-b932-430f-a434-15286e1c892a-large16x9_31944818_608049542907238_6524151607200841728_n.jpg

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/missing-scott-mayer-47-last-seen-on-north-side

Wow, not a whole lot to go on with this one. Interesting comment with a security camera capture in the fourth post on the Find Scott Mayer FB page.

Was he last traveling in a direction that would be normal, i.e. on his way home?

He lives right off of bulverde and tpc intersection. I believe the person who posted the surveillance screenshot from his home camera lives in the same neighborhood and road. Bison Canyon . The screenshot from the neighbors camera is from around lunch the day he went missing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There aren't a lot of details posted as of yet, most of the news stations started covering it yesterday. There are a couple of locations talked about from family or friends. I did see on the find Scott mayer facebook page that last know location was 281/tpc and then I also seen his last location was heading west on 46 near 281.... I haven't been able to confirm one way or another if he was last in the 281/TPC area or the 46 west near 281 area. About 11 miles or more difference between those 2 locations. I guess we will get more details if and when law enforcement gets phone records/bank records etc.. .

Worried if there has been an accident..

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Seems like an unlikely person to disappear. If he was in a car accident on his way home, seems like they would have found him by now? I don't see the security camera screenshot you guys refer to?

He left his house at 11:30 Wednesday, May 2. Texted his wife at 2:15pm same day, that the last anyone heard from him. Where was he heading?

Yeah, that is what I am worried about too. With him missing since Wednesday, what condition would he be in if an accident was the case. I hope they hurry and start looking for him. I know on the video of his brother I posted, the news person interviewing said that the sheriff's office may be sending up a helicopter this afternoon.

Well the thing is, which I am sure law enforcement knows...the first thing I seen said that he was last known to be around 281 and tpc area. I also seen someone say the last known location was heading west on 46, near 281 intersection at around 6:58 pm..which is around 12 miles from the tpc/281 intersection. So where do you start looking? 46 is very very heavily wooded, ranches, state parks...I am unsure if the west on 46 at 6:58 pm came from family, phone, possible sighting...idk. I am close enough to look, but where to start...

He had a cell phone because he texted his wife at 2:15 pm on the day he disappeared, however,there seems to be no mention of whether his phone has been pinged or where it pinged or whether he has On-Star. I find this odd....anyone else?

Older brother seems supportive in video of LE efforts...but gave no details about efforts expended....that seems odd too.....

Yeah, I agree...it all seems a bit odd. Nobody seems to think he would just disappear but it's all moving slow. I am sure law enforcement was moving slow thinking he would show back up or he just needed a break, like a lot of missing adult cases end up...I think or at least hope things are going to start moving faster now...

Yeah, I read that. Not sure what the property in comal is it talks about. I will say that the civil and criminal records websites should be looked at. I am sure that law enforcement has but I wonder if there was any civil court situations like we have seen in other missing person cases here. It would be bexar county district courts.

Edited to add : I looked and seen something but I am not even sure it is him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back