My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields.

Just wanted to touch base. This time, I dropped the ball.. I went and visited with the a local police detective near Houston. I was to get him over all the info I had and he seemed to be very interested. Life got so busy that the next thing I knew a couple of months had passed and I had not even thought about it. I was shocked that I forgot since this had consumed my thoughts for the past 5+ years. I think I needed the break. I still plan on getting all this info to them but after that I am letting it go unless someone or something can shed some light on this.

Also, since Jessica Cain's killer has come fwd that is one less person that I thought my father was connected too.. So even though, I know he was a serial rapist there just is not much that can be done (because of the SOL) unless something more pops up to connects the dots, I will lay low. I really just wish they would just figure out how to get his DNA and run it through CODAS (I think that's the name of the system) or even mine to see if a partial match that shows up. That would ease my mind.. However, I think I have spent my wheels with nothing to show just a lot of things pointing to him but nothing solid enough (at least for the cops to move fwd)... I am not giving up just going to put less energy into it. Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.. ;-) -hugs-
I understand you have the need to know this all ... but don't forget to live your life so he doesn't get to claim that as well. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

yes, good luck Walkingproof and remember to take care of yourself.
What you are trying to do is admirable, but please know this is not your burden to bear and you deserve to do all of the things in life that make you feel happy and balanced. Step back whenever you need to without guilt!

Thanks for popping in, Walkingproof! Think about you a lot!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just wanted to touch base. This time, I dropped the ball.. I went and visited with the a local police detective near Houston. I was to get him over all the info I had and he seemed to be very interested. Life got so busy that the next thing I knew a couple of months had passed and I had not even thought about it. I was shocked that I forgot since this had consumed my thoughts for the past 5+ years. I think I needed the break. I still plan on getting all this info to them but after that I am letting it go unless someone or something can shed some light on this.

Also, since Jessica Cain's killer has come fwd that is one less person that I thought my father was connected too.. So even though, I know he was a serial rapist there just is not much that can be done (because of the SOL) unless something more pops up to connects the dots, I will lay low. I really just wish they would just figure out how to get his DNA and run it through CODAS (I think that's the name of the system) or even mine to see if a partial match that shows up. That would ease my mind.. However, I think I have spent my wheels with nothing to show just a lot of things pointing to him but nothing solid enough (at least for the cops to move fwd)... I am not giving up just going to put less energy into it. Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.. ;-) -hugs-

Hugs back to you
So you saw LE, they were interested but you never got the info together for them? Not sure I'm processing what you said correctly.
You can give them a DNA sample if you want. Ask if they want one.

Chambers county took my DNA but because of red tape it has never been put into the system.

I sure do pray that all of your hard work and dedication pays off. The police really need to get his DNA!!

sweet Tulussa...did he....let you down...went away? Noooo, sure hope WS was not the reason. Totally OT but still..

Just some thoughts.
Last post from Walking Proof was in 2016, wonder if she is ok. Maybe she let it go (sometimes that is just better, live your life now and here, and leave the past behind) Although I think she is sincere, she was never a verified insider (not totally sure she would fit in the criteria)

Are the names of other (killed, missing) victims known? Where was her (bio) mother attacked? (maybe I missed that?) Did somebody sleuth that?

Hey guys. I had taken a break over the past couple of years. I think about it often and still strongly believe he is connected to multiple cold cases I just had to let it go. I have a bit of renewed hope with the Golden State Killer being caught. The method they used to find him is the method I used years ago to confirm my bio fathers identity. Maybe now They understand the technology available and maybe a link can be found. :)

I can’t remember what I posted in this group. While I suspect multiple more the two murders I feel strongly about are

Gayle Ann Cater and Martha Grant Giese
(Long story but they are connected)

My mother’s Attack happened off I-10 east near federal rd in October of 1978 was taken to a unknown location in Chambers county.

He had confirmed victims in LaMarque, Texas City, Freeport and Houston Texas.

WP Glad you are back ! everyone keeps referring to you as she and in my head you are a he , so I hope I haven't offended LOL, also I just keep getting the feeling some of these cases that are not solved have had some kind of LE involvement , EX; LISK, Brittanee Drexel, GSK (and I was right abut that one ) but Defiantly this one! the I-45 just screams cop to me, or maybe Cop and friends IDK JMO

WP Glad you are back ! everyone keeps referring to you as she and in my head you are a he , so I hope I haven't offended LOL, also I just keep getting the feeling some of these cases that are not solved have had some kind of LE involvement , EX; LISK, Brittanee Drexel, GSK (and I was right abut that one ) but Defiantly this one! the I-45 just screams cop to me, or maybe Cop and friends IDK JMO

I actually haven’t even thought of if the OP was male/female - couldn’t get YouTube to play- can I get the title of video so I can search it out?
I meant the mother was stunningly beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I deleted the videos. So they are no longer valid links.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back