Identified! CT - Burlington, "Danny" tattoo, pond near cemetery May 2018 - Kelsey Mazzamaro

Wow! That's a cool article with lots of info. Thanks for sharing. Some of that info was taken for the document I posted. Obviously that reservoir project was never completed, although I don't believe any of those houses are still standing (too bad...they are beautiful)! The footnote at the end of the Green Lady article stated that as of 2001 the town historian had placed the stone in the town library's basement. Not sure if it's still there. Another footnote implied that the Green Lady legend may have been started by the Spencer family in the late 19th/early 20th century; no doubt descendants of the Spencers in the cemetery!

Wow! That's a cool article with lots of info. Thanks for sharing. Some of that info was taken for the document I posted. Obviously that reservoir project was never completed, although I don't believe any of those houses are still standing (too bad...they are beautiful)! The footnote at the end of the Green Lady article stated that as of 2001 the town historian had placed the stone in the town library's basement. Not sure if it's still there. Another footnote implied that the Green Lady legend may have been started by the Spencer family in the late 19th/early 20th century; no doubt descendants of the Spencers in the cemetery!

Yeah that article was pretty amazing, figured it was worth sharing, its relevance. I too love the architecture of those old homes. And I feel sorry for the Seventh-Day Baptists of that time period, the 19th century, they were just doing their own thing when driven out of town.

I suppose it is entirely possible that the Green Lady story began with someone whose ancestor was buried at that cemetery. Legends often have some element of fact behind them.

Hopefully within the next few days will ID this woman found in the pond.

Body found in Burlington identified as Litchfield woman
Posted: May 08, 2018 10:08 AM EDT
Updated: May 08, 2018 10:08 AM EDT
By Rob PolanskyCONNECT

A woman's body was found in a body of water in Burlington over the weekend. (WFSB)
A woman's body was found in a body of water in Burlington over the weekend. (WFSB)
BURLINGTON, CT (WFSB) -
State police identified the body of a woman found in a body of water in Burlington over the weekend.

Trooper said 26-year-old Kelsey Mazzamaro of Litchfield was discovered in the area of Upson Road on Sunday just after 11 a.m.

The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide caused by "neck compression."

State police initially asked for the public's help to identify the body.

They hoped someone would recognize the tattoo on her left upper arm that read "Danny" in black ink.

Troopers said there is no threat to the community.

Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 860-626-7900.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/38138498/body-found-in-burlington-identified-as-litchfield-woman

I'm wondering if that is a real marriage or just a FB pretend marriage. :thinking:

Upton Road is 1 road away from Lyon Road where Lewis Mills HS is located & serves Burlington & Harwinton (where I live) Town records show the land where she was found (abutting Harbur Middle School & LSM High School grounds is owned by Bristol. Looks like her husband (BigDee)'s real name is Danny according to fb. Big fella. His fb cover pic is quite disturbing referencing if u trust u get killed. 😨 I'm sure LE investigation has/will find - follow up on this. Seems she went by her maiden name as public records show family in Litchfield. ( 23 mIles /15 min distance from her home on Beech St to Upton Rd. where she was found. Cant find a last name for "BigDee" / Danny yet. Also looks like she had two kids as Ct. Judicial website shows records regarding child support. LE's "no threat to community" is not comforting when its ur neighborhood & whoever did this is not behind bars. 26 yrs old. RIP kelsey. Way too young.

oh god damnit. I'm in tears. I knew the Mazzamaro's when I was younger.

Rest in Peace Kelsey.

:hug: I'm sorry. I hope they find who killed her soon.

Thank you. For the family's sake I hope it is soon. I'm pretty anxiously watching Facebook - I unfriended the people who would know that I had a few years ago but this is a small area so... I'm sure rumors will be flying by tonight.

I'm thinking someone cleaned up a FB. BigDee is gone from her FB.

Rest in Peace Kelsey.

I'm so sorry. It's hard to think of something like this happening to people that you know. :sigh:

Rest in Peace Kelsey.

So sorry. I am sure there is much more to this story that will come out soon.

Upton Road is 1 road away from Lyon Road where Lewis Mills HS is located & serves Burlington & Harwinton (where I live) Town records show the land where she was found (abutting Harbur Middle School & LSM High School grounds is owned by Bristol. Looks like her husband (BigDee)'s real name is Danny according to fb. Big fella. His fb cover pic is quite disturbing referencing if u trust u get killed. 😨 I'm sure LE investigation has/will find - follow up on this. Seems she went by her maiden name as public records show family in Litchfield. ( 23 mIles /15 min distance from her home on Beech St to Upton Rd. where she was found. Cant find a last name for "BigDee" / Danny yet. Also looks like she had two kids as Ct. Judicial website shows records regarding child support. LE's "no threat to community" is not comforting when its ur neighborhood & whoever did this is not behind bars. 26 yrs old. RIP kelsey. Way too young.

OK looks like Bigdee Deebig (dee) on fb (out of New Britain/Waterbury, Ct.) JUST unfriended Kelsey on fb. She had him listed this am but when I just checked her fb page he's now missing. (I should have done a SS) Here's his fb page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000177503632 The pic with the "trust gets you killed is still in his pics under the Covers page. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3221778.114905.100000177503632&type=3&theater I took a SS in case that too disappears.

OK looks like Bigdee Deebig (dee) on fb (out of New Britain/Waterbury, Ct.) JUST unfriended Kelsey on fb. She had him listed this am but when I just checked her fb page he's now missing. (I should have done a SS) Here's his fb page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000177503632 The pic with the "trust gets you killed is still in his pics under the Covers page. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3221778.114905.100000177503632&type=3&theater I took a SS in case that too disappears.

I'm sure LE will be looking at that soon...

BigDee Deebig Trust gets you killed screenshot.PNG

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes