Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with many a meth user and I totally agree with what you are saying.
But I am going to have to forgo judgment on EG's meth/no meth status at the time Lucas "disappeared". The indicators are strong though.
I do think it looks like she got punched, but who knows?
Maybe many here would like to think so!
The mugshot was taken several days after the 911 call, correct?
Yes, she had deteriorated, but she is seriously angry in this photo.
What we are seeing, IMHO, is a horrible all-too-familiar glimpse into the eyes of a true psychopath who's mask has been ripped off.
It is like looking into the never-sleeping, always hunting eyes of a shark.
{and then she took a nap...}
I am not attempting to diagnose EG in any way, and nothing, nothing she was even possibly suffering with excuses away any of her actions.
She has been locked up for a long time now and as far as we know she hasn't said anything to help find Lucas, her "little son". :(
Oh how I'd love to get inside that head in a professional sense.
It's very probable profilers already have.
:moo:

What we are seeing, IMHO, is a horrible all-too-familiar glimpse into the eyes of a true psychopath who's mask has been ripped of

Exactly my thoughts.

I HIGHLY doubt she planned on doing any cooking after taking herself out to dinner. He’d be lucky if she heated something up in the microwave. Don’t forget we’re not dealing with a maternal female. AT ALL.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Exactly this. I was going to say the same thing.

I can barely read your posts. I am sure they are great, but the text is too small and hard on my eyes.

You are correct and my sincerest apologies for not having enough experience posting on this forum and affecting your eyes.
I do not know which size font to use and stay with and believe it or not I have improved on the few posts I have written. Prior posts were poorly constructed but I am learning..

I am hoping this # 4 size is large enough.

There is a Wells Fargo bank account number affiliated with the "Go Fund Me" page. It states that anyone wanting to donate to copy the account number. This is held in Lucas's name at the bank. I am not sure if the amount deposited at the bank would show up on the total listed on the FB account. Not sure if I can post the link too. Apologies if I messed up.

Actually,Wichita to Ed Dorado area is only 11 minutes further at 30 minutes than Wichita to Andover, at 19 minutes. Both Andover & El Dorado are in Butler County, which is 1447 square miles of land, 17 square miles of water. The area is not densely populated and has miles and miles of roads that lead to nowhere. If I were EG, that's exactly where I would have headed. She went to high school in Andover. Most kids that grew in Butler County spend a few nights partying on these roads. Familiar & not heavily traveled, easy to travel there and back within 1.5-2 hours. Needle meet haystack.

Absolutely!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on it!

Thank you so much- there is a poster on my FB but I couldn't share to your page :( so with this will desist this prattle here.
(except for puzzling over why I can find what I need to share missing in WS app but not desktop version of site).

I was reading over all the recent posts tonight, and something came to mind.
Specifically the time where Emily threw a water bottle at Lucas and hit him in the head.

In the past, I have helped some women in abusive relationships get out, and on their own two feet. One in particular stands out now, as the abuse she incurred started with physical contact, and at the end of the relationship, the abuser started to throw things at her to harm her. He would “run into her” jarring her into door frames, throw glasses and objects at her, specifically the head area. He would grab her hair and pull it so her head would hit door frames, walls, etc. You get the idea.
In his mind, he was not “laying his hands on her”. She was having accidents. It was a way of disassociating himself from “actually hitting, and harming her”. He would cause her to fall, run into her and toss her off steps.

Emily reminds me so much of this individual. I can see her causing him to have accidents around the stove or kitchen, I can see her pushing him off stairs, I can her doing things of this nature for her own piece of mind.

Also, I had a friend that had a 4 yr old. He had an accident on their trampoline, and his face/mouth came down so hard on their oldest child’s head- The oldest child received stitches, and the 4 yr old bruised his 4 front teeth so badly that they died-they became grey to black at the top around the gum line and eventually had to be pulled.
Makes me wonder what really happened to Lucas’s front teeth.
I know there can be complications when a child has a cleft palate, and orthodontics is needed. To my knowledge he did not fit this criteria.
Just my own observation, and thought I’d share.
MOO

I was reading over all the recent posts tonight, and something came to mind.
Specifically the time where Emily threw a water bottle at Lucas and hit him in the head.

In the past, I have helped some women in abusive relationships get out, and on their own two feet. One in particular stands out now, as the abuse she incurred started with physical contact, and at the end of the relationship, the abuser started to throw things at her to harm her. He would “run into her” jarring her into door frames, throw glasses and objects at her, specifically the head area. He would grab her hair and pull it so her head would hit door frames, walls, etc. You get the idea.
In his mind, he was not “laying his hands on her”. She was having accidents. It was a way of disassociating himself from “actually hitting, and harming her”. He would cause her to fall, run into her and toss her off steps.

Emily reminds me so much of this individual. I can see her causing him to have accidents around the stove or kitchen, I can see her pushing him off stairs, I can her doing things of this nature for her own piece of mind.

Also, I had a friend that had a 4 yr old. He had an accident on their trampoline, and his face/mouth came down so hard on their oldest child’s head- The oldest child received stitches, and the 4 yr old bruised his 4 front teeth so badly that they died-they became grey to black at the top around the gum line and eventually had to be pulled.
Makes me wonder what really happened to Lucas’s front teeth.
I know there can be complications when a child has a cleft palate, and orthodontics is needed. To my knowledge he did not fit this criteria.
MOO

Lucas was born with a cleft palate iirc.

Lucas was born with a cleft palate iirc.

That is exactly what I stated in my post.
MOO

MOO

I've wondered the same thing.

How much time are you thinking?

Hi PB,

I'm responding to your question as promised tonight; I just got home and my eyes and mind are very tired and blurry after a long day BUT the short answer to your question IMO is that we could be pooossibly looking at several hours, even overnight and into the next day, jmo. I am marking my spot to here to elaborate further when I am awake, everything is speculative, brainstorming and moo of course, but I definitely would not rule out some time for her to possibly "come down", or "try to process/realize what has now ultimately happened" (assuming non premeditation), and/or "figure out what she was going to do next", or "call for help", "purchase supplies", "prep the disposal" or even "sleep" for that matter.

Think about it this way, there might be some needed time for her to think about "oh crap, nowww what do I do?"

If the disposal area was remote, nighttime might not necessarily be a requirement to not be seen. Especially if it was quick (I saw something the other day, guy killed a woman and had her body in the trunk...he dragged her body off the side of the road, lit it on fire and bailed all within a few minutes...)

Hope this makes sense.

Mark Redwine's possible timeline comes to mind. Him "taking a nap" the next day, etc. Jessica Ridgeway and Hailey Owens were also disposed of hours later (the next day); these of course are different types of cases as they were the victims of sexual predators, but I feel like maybe there could be some sort of similar "settling down period" as one might try to"figure out what to do next".

In other words, when he died, would she just automatically throw him in the car and go to get rid of him? I imagine there might be a time for him to have remained in the home, or garage...processing time for her maybe so to speak...could be totally wrong and offbase here...just some thoughts.

Am I the only one hoping and praying Lucas’ family employs the same PI as Jennifer White (that PI found her body within 1hr of searching). I want closure for his loved ones and can imagine their pain and frustration cannot be quantified!

:eek: Well, that's an interesting rabbit hole I'm about to go down.

Seems as if watching Lucas was EG's "in" with JH, or at least she thought so. Lucas was her meal ticket, until she gave birth to their daughter. Whole new meal ticket to really seal the deal. Lucas was no longer needed once she had her daughter to snag JH. Lucas became disposable baggage, no longer necessary to sustain EG's relationship with JH. imo
Makes me consider again this was premeditated. So, if premeditated, where was she looking around prior to his missing?

I just realized this whole time, my opinion has been both that EG lied about JO having Lucas on Valentines Day to set up (premed) and that she killed him in a fit of rage after finding out the LL saw him through the window. These two things just don't go together. So, now I'm even more confused and unsure of what I believe than ever.

I just realized this whole time, my opinion has been both that EG lied about JO having Lucas on Valentines Day to set up (premed) and that she killed him in a fit of rage after finding out the LL saw him through the window. So, now I'm even more confused and unsure of what I believe than ever.

Why not both?

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Whatever gets us closer to realizing the truth behind all EG's lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend