GUILTY Uk - Sophie Lionnet, 21, Body Found Burned, Wandsworth, London, 20 Sep 2017 *arrests*

There's a bit more in this article about 'Sophie not really wanting to go back to France and was lying to her mother about it', 'how well treated Sophie was and how SK respected her'.

But faced with insistent questions from the prosecutor, which she interrupted regularly, Sabrina Kouider got upset, raising her voice and speaking in a voice trembling and jerky, sometimes punctuated by tears. "Sophie, she was driving me crazy!", She finally let go. "She acted maliciously" but "she was playing the victim," she added.

The prosecutor asked her to look at a picture of the victim, where she appears emaciated and scared, shortly before her death. "What the hell's happened to this woman?" "I do not know," responded the accused, blaming the poor quality of the photo before noting that Sophie Lionnet was "thin".

Richard Horwell highlighted its inconsistencies. "You are the last witness in this case. This could be the last opportunity for you to tell this jury what happened, "he said. "Do you have anything to say?" "No. I said everything and everything I said is true, "replied Sabrina Kouider.

https://www.20minutes.fr/faits_dive...ien-sophie-respectais-affirme-sabrina-kouider

[FONT=&amp]"If it were not true, why Sophie came to tell me," she told the prosecutor Richard Horwell who questioned her.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Maybe you're trying to protect Mark Walton, yes, you're trying to protect Mark Walton," she told him, also accusing the police of not acting.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[...]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Later, in a rush of questions, she collapses in tears: "I can not take it anymore".[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

https://france3-regions.francetvinf...kouider-victime-vivait-princesse-1470623.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"If it were not true, why Sophie came to tell me," she told the prosecutor Richard Horwell who questioned her.[/FONT][FONT=&]"Maybe you're trying to protect Mark Walton, yes, you're trying to protect Mark Walton," she told him, also accusing the police of not acting.[/FONT][FONT=&]

[...]

[/FONT][FONT=&]Later, in a rush of questions, she collapses in tears: "I can not take it anymore".[/FONT][FONT=&]

https://france3-regions.francetvinf...kouider-victime-vivait-princesse-1470623.html
[/FONT]

I'm getting the feeling she also has some kind of paranoia, she always seems to believe that everyone is plotting against her, especially in relation to MW.

Is she specifically lying not to get caught though? Lying in general seems to be a way of life for her

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It can be both! She fiercely does not like being accused of lying either. She knows it's considered wrong, as is violence.

Any extra news from Friday Michelle? I think your previous day in court was before the prosecutor started his cross examination.

One thing that puzzled you when OM was on the stand was that the prosecutor seemed to skip over the actual incident that killed Sophie, they went from the build up to the aftermath. If the defendants both claim that they were asleep at the time of the murder does it mean that the prosecutor doesn't question them about their role in the murder? I would have thought that they would at least put it to them that they were not asleep and that they were both in the bathroom, even if they deny it.

With OM changing his story from being there to not being there, I wonder if the prosecutor didn't want to pin it on him and then have SK saying it was OM too and getting away with it.

:coffeecup:

Not sure what a nasty person would be like then. I do wish the reports would leave out the fashion designer and £900,000 house in Wimbledon statements. These just add to the grandiose ideas that SK had about herself. She couldn't even afford to pay the rent, never mind own a house in that area.
Reports thin on the ground:

A fashion designer accused of killing her French nanny and threatening her with prison rape told a court today (tues): ‘I’m a nice person’.

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/accused-nanny-killer-insists-im-a-nice-person/

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

google translate

Sabrina Kouider acknowledged Tuesday that she acted "like a zombie" to terrify and confess to her au pair, Sophie Lionnet, that she was plotting against her family during her trial for the murder of the young French girl in London.

The prosecutor, Richard Horwell, at length questioned the 35-year-old mother about her intentions, along with her partner and co-defendant Ouissem Medouni, during the interrogations they were subjected to the girl, sometimes until early morning.

"I was like a zombie, traumatized," said Sabrina Kouider, sobs in her voice. "I was no longer myself, I was scared, I did not sleep anymore."

[...]

She had to "know what we do to pedophiles," said the accused. "I'm not saying it's normal, it's not good, but she's lying all the time," she said. However, according to her, Sophie Lionnet "was frightened but not by me, by Medouni".

Similarly, on the issue of the girl's return to France, she claimed to have wanted to buy a ticket to allow her to return home, in the region of Troyes (east of Paris), without Medouni allow it.

"I booked a ticket but I did not pay, I regret it," she said. "I said (to Ouissem Medouni) take your credit card, and pay, I want her to come back."

At the prosecutor Richard Horwell who asked her why she did not finish the process herself, Sabrina Kouider replied: "I had to do with children, I could not."

While Mr. Horwell pointed out the contradiction of having Sophie Lionnet sleep in the bedroom of the two children of Sabrina Kouider, despite the accusations she made against the au pair, she simply replied: "It is a question that I have asked myself daily until today.

The investigators found in her phone a recording of her son who told her a dream in which Sophie Lionnet stabbed him. Why did not you move the girl after this story? "Asked the prosecutor. "It was only a dream," she dismissed.From the start of the school year in September 2017, Sophie Lionnet was no longer seen accompanying or picking up children at school, as she did the previous school year. "Like all parents, I wanted to accompany my children for their first day of school," said the accused.

She did not explain why Sophie Lionnet, whose job it was, did not accompany them the following days. The prosecutor suggested that this was because the couple had begun to use "real violence", physical against her, causing her "fractures". "I was not abusing her," she replied. "We only had conversations."

https://www.tdg.ch/monde/faits-divers/accuse-dit-agi-zombie/story/17231518

Don't worry - she's contradicted herself so many times - I sense she knows she's on a losing path.
Tomorrow prosecutor should end pretty early in the morning although we didn't begin until just before 11 o'clock today. Also couple of things suddenly appeared, one of which we will be fed back tomorrow (claims K phoned childline) Her phone was produced in court. Fumbled around continuing previous claims that she had forgotten her pin number.
Luckily OM was able to supply it from the dock (grin)
More later if time.

I'm a bit surprised the prosecution/police didn't already have it, with the taped interrogations they've downloaded.

Kouider told the Old Bailey: “He was putting her head under the water and sometimes with the towel he would put water on the towel in her mouth.

Cross examining, Richard Horwell QC said: “No doubt, you said ‘Sam this has gone too far, you’ve got to stop?'”

Kouider replied: “It was getting really mad. I regret it so much. I told him this is enough. It was just too much.”

The prosecutor questioned why Kouider had not dialled 999, as she had done before over minor domestic disputes.

He said: “You phoned police once because you thought Medouni was working too hard and on a second occasion you phoned the police because a wooden toy was being used in the bathroom.

“When you see a woman’s head being pushed under water, why didn’t you call police now?”

The defendant became emotional as she said: “Yes, I should have done.”

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...take____in_not_calling_999_over_bath_torture/

Michelle what's the lowdown on the wooden toy in the bath? :D

Quick catch up for last Friday!
Stephen Brown (Nicole`s friend) had to inside that Sophie was fed when on two occasions him and Nicole ate at Sk`s.
SK told Nicole that Sophie "loved playing the victim".
SK said that she thought Sophie was a lesbian and she fancied SK.

Horwell asked incredulously on Friday, "What on earth happened to this girl?" He asked this a few times and it was very emotional and painful. He said that her own mother didn`t recognise the last pictures/videos of Sophie as she was so emaciated. SK said at first that she was always "thin." Then she blamed it on the quality of the phone camera. Finally at Horwells`s continuing question, she whispered, "I don`t know". This went on for some time with Horwell asking again, "What got her into that terrible state?". SK, (in a tight corner by now), answered "Him. Him" (OM)

When SK came out with her mantra of how ill, unwell, tired, shocked etc etc * she * was, Horwell simply answered, "Well * you * didn`t look like that".
He stated it was due to not being fed and being tortured. SK was silent (for once).

The best part was when Horwell turned again to SK`s claim that she was working for MW to write and produce songs.
H: (again) What musical instruments can you play?
SK : All of them.
H: So you can read music?
SK: No, but I can take any instrument and make into music (Apparently there is an app that children/adults can use to do this as a game. And this sums up our songwriter/music producer`s total experience). When asked to name her five greatest hits, she couldn`t remember. Hey - but she has great ideas and MW loved them! She helped to write and produce songs for one of the "Blue" albums.
Quite a lot revolved around the phone conversations wiith Sophie and her mother. How Sophie begged to go home and was heard crying in the background. SK said she would buy her a ticket in a few days when she got paid.

Horwell remarked to SK that Sophie`s mother wasn`t in court today so SK could trash Sophie as much as she wanted. (The lies - the sickening lies and trashing of Sophie`s character were appalling to listen to).

Today - the main point was at the end when the death of Sophie was discussed.

SK`s latest story is that she was there by the bathroom when Sophie was being water boarded (in bath, dressed, saucepan and towel). She was all over the place with the sequence of events and details. Her story is that she was there at the start, told OM to stop. Asked loudly, repeatedly and firmly by H why she didn`t call the police. After all, said H, "You called them to report OM being too many hours at work. You called them over a wooden toy in the bath. So, surely now, when you saw what OM was doing, you dialled 999. SK, "I dialled the number but before I could press the button (call button), the children woke up and I took them into my bedroom. I did mean to call the police but I just crashed out on the bed and fell asleep". (Just had to bold that bit!)
A juror sent a note. They were confused. The judge read out the question. "You said last week that this happened (OM water bombing Sophie) before the last video and that`s why Sophie looked so terrible in the video. Now you`re saying it happened after. So when * did * this happen? Was it both before * and * after?" SK "Yes!"

I`m not sure why the judge led in this way to make it easy for SK to agree. I get the feeling that at this point, he feels it doesn`t really matter. That the deal is already done (and probably was some time ago!!)

To be honest, SK is just sounding...........boring. Same rubbish repeated over and over again. We know it`s lies...and she knows it lies.

Oh and also I wasn`t there right at the end on Friday, but apparently SK said she wishes she had recorded *everything * because

EVERYBODY LIES :thinking:

Michelle, we're thinking of coming this afternoon (Wednesday), where are we in the proceedings - is SK still being cross examined?

rsbm

A juror sent a note. They were confused. The judge read out the question. "You said last week that this happened (OM water bombing Sophie) before the last video and that`s why Sophie looked so terrible in the video. Now you`re saying it happened after. So when * did * this happen? Was it both before * and * after?" SK "Yes!"

I`m not sure why the judge led in this way to make it easy for SK to agree. I get the feeling that at this point, he feels it doesn`t really matter. That the deal is already done (and probably was some time ago!!)

Hi M, thanks once again for taking the time to fill us in. Really appreciate it.

On this point, I'm not sure what you mean ('why the judge led in this way'). I think as long as the prosecutor has no objection to the question being asked - it is usually shown to counsel before it is put to the witness - the judge reads the juror's question verbatim.

Her answer, while different from what she said before, doesn't make her case any better whichever way you look at it. It lets her off the hook for telling a different story this time, but it's not better for them to have done it twice and I think it's possibly true. Sophie was wet in the video and then she died later in the bath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back