Found Deceased TX - James Booth, 84, endangered, North Richmond Hills, 21 Feb 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
84-year-old man who last seen Wednesday morning driving to an appointment he never made. Relatives of James Booth told police he may be in the early stages of Alzheimer's or dementia. He left his home at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the area of Mid Cities Boulevard and Ice House Drive.

james%20booth%20(black).jpg

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article202059219.html

Police in North Richland Hills say they're working with Dallas Fire-Rescue to determine whether a car reported to have gone into the Trinity River last week might be connected to an ongoing Silver Alert case.

This is just one of the leads investigators are following in their search for 84-year-old James Booth, police spokeswoman Carissa Katekaru said.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...to-trinity-was-missing-elderly-mans/523530000

So do they think he went off into the river??? So very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do they think he went off into the river??? So very sad.

Never mind I answer my own question by reading the article. Hopefully they will announce if it was him or not in the river.

I'm particularly drawn to missing older folks, for some reason. Doesn't sound good for James at this point, but hope he can be found.

Where could he be? I’m not familiar with that area. We have some info on where he lived but where was he going for an appointment so we could make a map? Are there any updates on searches? I haven’t found much info.

Body Of Missing North Richland Hills Man Found In Trinity River
On Tuesday, dive teams confirmed that a vehicle inside the water belonged to NRH resident James Booth. He was reported missing in February. His vehicle was initially reported inside the Trinity River on February 21, but crews identified the vehicle as belonging to him this month.

Crews recovered the vehicle from the water on Wednesday, and Booth’s remains were found inside the car.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back