Found Deceased IL - Lucio Cambray, 18, Waukegan, 25 Dec 2017

Still seems unlikely to me that he'd OD in a empty swimming pool in freezing temperatures.

A number of the MSM articles stated that the family spokesperson he had a relationship with the woman who died in the fire at the home. My bad, I assumed they might be romantically involved as opposed to a good friend relationship. Some have now edited that out to say that their relationship remains unclear (you can see the cached originals). Here's one that still has the language:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...ecember-Fatal-Fire-in-Waukegan-468399413.html

The family of 18-year-old Lucio Cambray, a Waukegan teen who has been missing since Christmas Day, is fearing the worst and held a vigil Friday night. He had a relationship with the woman who died in the fire, family said.

Perhaps the family later wanted the reference removed since the young woman's death is still under investigation.

Oh no [emoji20] I’m guessing he may have OD’d (suicide) there because of the connection with his girlfriend dying on that same property. How terribly sad.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole thing is Shakespeare level sad and tragic...an 18 yr old girl died by fire and 18 year old boy died by ice at the same locale soon thereafter?!?!

I've been on WS too long now and not much gets to me anymore, but, regardless of their exact relationship, this is a knife to the coldest heart...just next level sad from every angle possible.

My deepest condolences to the families and friends of both teens.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We have some young guys out on xmas, and the last one to see him says he just got out of the car and disappeared. Body is found on an abandoned property in the pool in the backyard.
I don't believe his friend
Going to hang out at an abandoned property, especially one that might be "haunted" with the ghost of a former friend, seems like plausible xmas shenanigans. It just seems like an ultra weird scenario for suicide to fit.

Why are we seeing so many cases of men getting out of cars with friends , then disappearing??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Was Lucio's phone missing or with him when he was found?
It has not been confirmed that Lucio ever knew the girl that died as a result of the fire in that house he was found in. It is also unconfirmed he had ever been there before.
His body has been confirmed as no physical trauma to the body at initial examination. All internal testing is still active.
With that said, the coroner has not ruled on the manner of death or the cause of death.
Press conference was today on several media stations (TV & Radio) asking the police to come forward with information for the family.
The questions were asked "Why was his phone making contact with others after he was deceased?"
"How was Lucio's Facebook tagged in Zion, Illinois & Waukegan Illinois on the same date and time (2 separate entries) after he was deceased?
Sunday January 7th 2018 there was a 12 hour search door to door at residential homes and community buildings within a 2 mile radius of the location last stated he was at. The police were side by side with Missing Persons Awareness Network NFP and searches until Midnight when the police called off the search at the very same moment police ("seized the search due to the weather for safety precautions") found Lucio's body "on a hunch". All in the same 2 mile radius the 12 hour search was active.

Why are we seeing so many cases of men getting out of cars with friends , then disappearing??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Because they think it is actually a plausible story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back