FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php
:facepalm: So inevitably we will find out it was Dale Golder. They found her body in Kittitas County, which is where Ellensburg is and he called there over 50 times that day, and is where is GirlFriend lived. It all becomes as clear as it has ever been. Rest in Paradise Lindsay

Found pics of his last andnext court date (Showed a previous one to show this is a new case for him, probably Lindsay)

Attachments

• Golder.PNG
    Golder.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 409
  • gOLDER NEXT.PNG
    gOLDER NEXT.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 403
attachment.php
attachment.php
:facepalm: So inevitably we will find out it was Dale Golder. They found her body in Kittitas County, which is where Ellensburg is and he called there over 50 times that day, and is where is GirlFriend lived. It all becomes as clear as it has ever been. Rest in Paradise Lindsay

Found pics of his last andnext court date (Showed a previous one to show this is a new case for him, probably Lindsay)

I spent several hours attempting to locate that information. Thanks so much for posting.

We drive by McCleary on our way to Long Beach. It marks the halfway point from where we live.For years now when we pass I get the heaviest sad feeling thinking of Lindsey and her family.:sigh:

I think it is as you say that it was Dale Golder and I want to watch him cowering knowing his fear of punishment for all eternity.

:cow:

Why wouldn't they have announced an arrest if they had made one?
Seems like they would want to announce that as well.

His arraignment is scheduled for Monday. I’m not certain how these things work but I think a person is formally charged at an arraignment? Maybe they are waiting for formal charges before making an announcement? I do think it’s interesting that a warrant was requested and granted on May 4th.

OR, it’s completely unrelated.

Oh wow. I don't know how I missed this earlier in the week. RIP Lindsey. Lindsey is the first case that I ever followed on WS. Praying now that whoever is responsible for this will be caught and punished.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php

What a great Mother’s Day gift it would be for Melissa.... I’m praying you are correct my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought it was DG but I guess we will have to wait and hope they have found some evidence to put who ever it was in jail. Her mom and brother deserve the truth. RIP sweet girl you were never forgotten.

Here is the reason I believe that he first hid/buried the body locally, and then relocated to Ellensburg (if you are a loved one or close to this case and Lindsey, please forgive the carelessness in my words, I am just trying to analyze the scenario):
This was not a planned out crime, it was one of opportunity. He did not know she would be walking home at that time. The crime would have been more impulsive. He would have taken her somewhere familiar where he felt confident nobody would witness (the retirement center, or his property). After that point, possibly with some guilt, he would want to get rid of the body quickly. He does not strike me as an intelligent kid, so I don’t think he anticipated the amount of attention that this would get. Due to that, I think he would have chosen somewhere close by, or that he was familiar with to dispose of her body. I think either due to the attention, searches & investigation, or possibly the smell of decomposition (if she was disposed of somewhere he frequents), he felt the need to relocate the body.

Knowing that he took a trip to Ellensburg on 7/16/2009 and knowing all the suspiciousness surrounding him regarding this case, when it came out that Lindsey was found in Kittitas County, it was my aha moment. I think he took that trip to relocate her, and I suspect (I wish I knew what happened to his Del Sol) that he either destroyed the car, or had to have it thoroughly cleaned before bringing it back home. Transporting a decomposing body in a car would make it stink and/or a mess that would need to be cleaned. That was why he needed SC to come pick him up.

If it was him, I also don’t think he drove to Ellensburg, into a remote area, in the dark, with an older car. He may have driven out there later on during daylight hours. His car broke down there in mid July. If he brought her there, during that trip, it would have been hard for him to clean the car well enough so that it passed an inspection. He may have borrowed a more rugged vehicle, from family or a friend, and made a trip to Ellensburg anytime that summer. It also would have been easier for him to wash out the back of a pickup than to get the smell out of a car.

I just saw the news. RIP Lindsey :rose: I did not expect her to be so far away.

Praying for her family :praying:

Just catching up after being mostly away for a couple of days--it's not news I ever expected to see. It seems like a long way away but as thoroughly as they searched locally, it didn't seem like she could be nearby.

Rest in peace, Lindsey. I hope you didn't suffer and you're in a better place now.

If it was him, I also don’t think he drove to Ellensburg, into a remote area, in the dark, with an older car. He may have driven out there later on during daylight hours. His car broke down there in mid July. If he brought her there, during that trip, it would have been hard for him to clean the car well enough so that it passed an inspection. He may have borrowed a more rugged vehicle, from family or a friend, and made a trip to Ellensburg anytime that summer. It also would have been easier for him to wash out the back of a pickup than to get the smell out of a car.

True, knowing that his car was investigated after the 7/16 trip to Ellensburg, I am 2nd guessing my theory that he used his Del Sol to relocate the body. Do we know what vehicle he used to drive to Ellensburg?

Attachments

• Dale Allen Golder Court Case# 18-1-00267-14.jpg
    Dale Allen Golder Court Case# 18-1-00267-14.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 423

My guess is the arrest was made before they announced they found her body. If they announced that they found her body before making the arrest then they risk the POI running, or destroying any possible evidence.

Them not announcing the arrest during the briefing about finding the body or since, may be due to the fact that he has not formally been charged yet. They may be in the process of interrogating him and trying to gather more evidence. There is the obvious possibility that his arrest is for something else entirely as well.

That Sheriff Scott did not reference the DG court case filing (which was submitted to the court 5-4-2018) it seems the case is not related to LB.

Arresting a suspect on unrelated charges in order to hold them while the investigation gathers enough information to make a case for a murder or kidnapping is a very common LE tactic.

Arresting a suspect on unrelated charges in order to hold them while the investigation gathers enough information to make a case for a murder or kidnapping is a very common LE tactic.

Yes, but the case filing might not be related to the LB case.

Yes, but the case filing might not be related to the LB case.
Yes, that's what I meant. They arrest him now for something relatively minor, so he's not going anywhere for a while. Meanwhile they gather their evidence and build their case, and bring the murder charge later, when they're ready.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I just read this on KOMO.
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay-Heavy]...search near Ellensburg in Lindsey Baum case[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]ELLENSBURG, Wash, -- A search took place Saturday near Ellensburg in the the case of Lindsey Baum, the Grays Harbor 10-year-old who went missing in 2009.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]Last week, the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office said Baum's remains had been found and later identified in a remote location in Eastern Washington frequented by hunters.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]Officials said they hoped the location of where her remains were found could provide new evidence in the case.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]Clayton Myers, undersheriff in Kittitas County, confirmed Saturday that the search is related to the Lindsey Baum case. The search took place off Interstate 90 west of Ellensburg and south of Cle Elum.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Heavy]Hunters found her remains in September 2017, but it wasn't until recently that the FBI identified the remains. The Sheriff's Office said the delay was

<snip>
[/FONT][/FONT]

http://komonews.com/news/local/search-near-ellensburg-in-lindsey-baum-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads