Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't help but wonder where they get their drugs, moo.

Eta: Maybe the potential blackmail aspect somehow centers around this....dealing, manufacturing....

Wait a minute, smoking man, the couple she so kindly wanted to invite in...could they have been customers (if not dealers or just fellow users)?

Can we confirm EG has a scientific background....hmmmm, I'm really starting to wonder now.

Maybe this is why the landlord came by? Maybe there were reports of people coming and going? Maybe he wanted to go in the house and take a look?

*maybe I'm running too far with this...just an idea...

JO said that despite JH earning decent money that he and EG never seemed to have any money. It's something I thought when I read that they lived in a one-bed apartment with two kids for so long.

So that suggests to me that there's no source of money from EG doing something illicit like drug dealing or anything else.

(snipped by me)

I agree with you about him being closer to home than we might think and that she tried to throw off LE with everything. I'm not sure if you saw but I pointed out another way she could have been trying to throw them off and that is her pinning everything on Jamie. I think that in her line of thinking that if she pinned it on her then LE would look for Lucas further out and away from the home instead of focusing on closer to home. There for awhile I'm like why hasn't LE looked closer to where Jamie is at and then today after listening to Jamie's interview that came to my mind about how maybe he's could actually be closer to home and that she's pinned everything on Jamie so that they wouldn't search in Wichita. It makes sense with her VD lie and all. Apparently EG isn't that smart though bcof LE catching onto her real quick.

Oh I think he's buried not too far from home, or should I say, not too far from A HOME that EG is familiar with.

I obviously have no idea, but it would make sense that the neighbor and landlord are the same person. And if they are the same person, I can see why they're reporting it as "a neighbor". "Neighbor" is still somewhat anonymous... LL isn't.

Oh I think he's buried not too far from home, or should I say, not too far from A HOME that EG is familiar with.

oh man you just gave me a thought but I don't think I can post it on here. LOL

JO said that despite JH earning decent money that he and EG never seemed to have any money. It's something I thought when I read that they lived in a one-bed apartment with two kids for so long.

So that suggests to me that there's no source of money from EG doing something illicit like drug dealing or anything else.

Hi Amonet, I hear ya and thanks for your response. :)

With that being said, when one has an addiction, there's never enough money sometimes, if this makes sense. Because it all goes to drugs, over and over and over...I knew one guy who received a very large settlement and blew it all in a couple months. Maybe that's a reason why there was never any money, or JH didnt see it...? ..maybe it went up her nose (metaphorically speaking) before JH ever saw the money. Also dealers have been known to dip into their own product...

Maybe she had nothing to do with selling it....but if she was into heroin and meth it would be something she would crave frequently I would think. And especially if funds were tight she would need to buy it in small amounts so maybe there were frequent trips...also selling from the house would be a good way for a stay at home strung out mom to make money...maybe she was doing it and JH didn't even know...

We were told early on by VI’s that the dark hours of the 16th were what we should focus on-
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, but I got the impression listening to the interview that perhaps JO didn't intend to reveal that much and asked them to scratch what she said. JMO, but I can imagine that she (along with VIs) know way more than we do and it might get confusing sometimes about they've been cleared to discuss publicly vs what they're asked to keep quiet -- it must be so nerve-wracking! Or maybe she wanted to avoid that line of questioning because she was afraid she might accidentally reveal further details about why Fri night is the focus. Basically, I was just trying to answer the question about the approximate time and gave more detail leading up to JO making that remark.

Bringing this forward.

I apologize for the shape this is in! These were very rough notes and I heard part of PB's call but wasn't able to take notes at the time.

He’s the
sweetest 5 year old boy you’ll ever meet. A little something extra there with him. Gets compliments from strangers on his eye lashes.
Momma – freckles came from momma
This little piggy on his toes
Very outgoing, loves making friends, loves all of his family
Almost positive, he wants to be like his Daddy when he grows up
He’s a goofball, he’s so silly, he’ll have you in tears
I wish everyone could have been met him
He’s a fighter, he fought for his life
I’m literally stuck in limbo. Going through a living hell. Support system? There’s been a dozen or more random strangers reached out to her and lied, speculations
JO has Brother and SIL.
JO left KC to move to Oklahoma with her best friend. Less than 24 hours, she got a call from Wichita Police Dept.
Very last thing she said to her boy – Everything was going to be okay, Momma’s gonna get it taken care of. That’s hard and it’s gonna eat at me for the rest of my life. Nobody thinks it’s going to happen to them. It feels like I’m living what I watch on the news every evening.

There’s nothing that can be done now that’s going to bring my boy back.
Are you giving up hope? You don’t know me, you don’t know the back story…day 2 here – once I saw the whole block, barricaded off – that is the very day I accepted it – Lucas is not with us any longer.
Wichita called me first; Emily was trying to pin it on me. They wanted to know where I was.
Got a ride from someone on Craigslist – 5AM the next morning – the next call I got was the FBI.
I’m not shocked FBI was there in 2 hours.
There were several reports filed with child services. Why they were dismissed, I can’t tell you.
First time I seen it was when my son was dropped off in filthy clothes, 2 black eyes and bruises all over his body. What did he say? Emily didn’t like him.
During all this time, did you ever talk to jonathan. Definitely, I reached out to his ex-stepmother and finally got ahold of jonathan. He fell off the back of the couch, then found out jonathan wasn’t even there.
Every single picture we’ve seen online, I took every single one.
How did she and Jonathan meet? I can’t remember what month or year. After Jonathan and I broke up, we continued to see each other. It was hot out, may, june, july. Spent the weekend in NM, right then Emily was in his life. She came along with trash bags of clothes.
Jonathan took the first thing that came along. He could have just as easily had enrolled in NM, he and I were on good terms. 50/50 custody of Lucas, but at Jonathan’s discretion. I was going through deep **** at the time.
I knew they fought constantly. There was always something going on – she was always in a ****** mood, saying stuff to me. I don’t know her. I don’t know anything about her. She has no friends. All the information you have gathered on her is probably more than I know. I didn’t know that she didn’t have custody of her children. I had no idea. And then the police reports came out and I had no idea it was that bad. Jonathan’s a c%$ksucker but he has never hit me.
Definitely Jonathan defending himself. I’ve known jonathan for years. We talked for 1 -2 years before we ever met in person. I asked him, “What does she have on you?” And it’s not something small, because he’s not stupid by any means.
There’s one thing I need to know. A location.
Absolutely. We all know who the accomplice would be, which is the cousin, Kristin. That’s the only other person she talked to, she had no friends.
The fb groups and everything. She literally makes up lies to try to push blame on me and take it off Emily.
I don’t think about it. I know he’s gone. I just want my boy.
She’s lazy. No more than 100 ft from a roadway. FBI did their own analysis.
Search efforts? If not every day, then several times a week. I can no longer attend because if I were to come across something, I don’t know how it would be portrayed. I am in limbo right now. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to be here, but it doesn’t feel right to leave her without my boy.
No one ever expects something like this to happen to them. What would you do? You don’t think about that. First thought in your mind isn’t probably going to be homicide. I haven’t been homicidal. Only because I block out everything. I’m scared to death I won’t come back from that.
Allegedly back in February. Emily’s ex – it was alleged that jh had been physical with one of the boys. So, Jonathan’s charged with misd battery, able to OR out. I feel it’s more so by the state that he’s
You have no idea. I have nothing but respect for the FBI. WPD all about finding Lucas and bringing Lucas home.
Anything you want to tell us? Anything that you’ve heard that’s of concern to you? This is all started back in may grandfather’s funeral when I first saw the marks, lucas was sick all the times I couldn’t get him. Lucas wasn’t sick – Lucas had bruises.
I do not believe Jonathan had any part of this whatsoever. Other than the fact that he is now well aware that Lucas is gone and he knows exactly that one person is responsible for it and who that is.
They were both given polys the night eg was taken in. jh passed with flying colors, Emily on the other hand – she tried telling them that she exchanged (gifts? Kid?) with JO on VD. I was not even aware they moved. I have a rock solid alibi where I was, who I was with.
I would never expect jh to put lh in harm’s way. Jh is innocent, the only thing is guilty of is being a dumb sob, honestly. I don’t know what she has over him, but she has something and it’s gotta be huge, because he loves that boy.
JH’s efforts, other than welcoming his quote unquote wife home, something about a PI, we all want to know, what’s going to make her crack at this point, I honestly don’t know. I hope she goes through the pain I go through every day not getting to see her children.
EG’s family – as much as I’ve already said, her family doesn’t want **** to do with her. JH – she convinced him to do the same with his.
My hands were tied because jh cut off his family . First report Actually Emily’s family.?
Some kind of conversation, promise not to do it again kind of conversation
A year ago, 6 months ago reported – why would jh have a hard time with someone else (family) standing up for his son? Q: for example, you had mentioned that jh cut off his family due to cps calls,. Why do you think jh would have a problem with that? Think hed want people to keep an eye out for his son.
A; not so much that he had a problem with that, but more so the fact, sorry, had a brain fart. He took them away, he thought drame; Eg manipulative – she can get him to do whatever it is she wants. He makes good money, why are they always broke? Do you think it has to do with drugs? Absolutely.
What I can say for fact. EG has admitted face to face to JO herself of a previous heroin use. As far as JO is concerned, he would drink quite a bit but sober since last October. Other than alcohol, marijuana. Moo, and makes sense to me. First time I seen jonathan, 6 hour long conversation and one point I looked him in the eye and said you know he murdered our boy and he broke down in agreement and he knows. He looked same way he did when he went through his divorce.
Jonathan always had thin facial features according to family. JO _ he looked exactly like he did the first they met – after his divorce – sunken in cheeks. I don’t want to speculate.
Other than the drinking, marijuana.
What are JH”s thoughts about
6 hour conversation – night EG was arrested – she 72 psych hold – 3 days me and JH were on the same page – EG guilty. After hold lifted, she was able to contact JH and JO hasn’t heard much from him since. 3 months
I felt absolute disgust that JH would take EG back.
Indicated that you were going to kidnap Lucas. Yep,had it all set up. 3, 4, 5 people knew. Got to the FBI because she. I told the FBI the same thing. Came from the last report
JH’s step-mother (Beej) if nothing came about, she would personally take Lucas to NM and call pd and have herself arrested so there would be a case open.
150% child abuse
What about Mia? She’s okay because that’s HERS.
Grandfather’s funeral: that am eg stopped by, and her cousin Kristin in passenger seat, lucas filthy, not wearing clothes that anyone should be wearing to a funeral. Noticed the bruising just before getting in the car. EG dropped him off real quick, unbuckled lucas and she took off. She didn’t want him…noticed the black eyes in bedroom, but running late, hurried up and got in the car. Inspected lucas over there…def not expecting to see…called El Dorado police dept – they refused to look at him. Got ahold of jh, had eg turn around and come back and pick Lucas up…jh just freaked out…didn’t even know I called the police.
He definitely knew something was going on. JH is in some freaking serious denial I’ve never seen in anyone in my whole life.
Search efforts – two groups for sure, don’t think it’s daily, but sev times a week. All are in close communication with wpd and txeq, but haven’t spoken with tim in a long time now. Lost a lot of hope when they left.
Cadaver dogs – I was not even aware that they moved until wpd called and said her son had wandered off.
Complete, thorough investigation – Oh, absolutely. Just because I didn’t witness with my own eyes…I don’t doubt that one bit…they did everything they needed to do and more.
The first day…I accepted it…my boy is no longer with it. Drive down street…blocked off two blocks, lights going off everywhere…and I lost it.
What has jonathan’s search efforts/has he hired a PI? I don’t even know why he’s doing it. Only one person knows they know for a fact.
EG stopped replying to her emails. JO was emailing her. EG’s first message just said dot dot dot. The weather’s getting warmer now, can you please just tell me something? Dot dot dot second one, begging her and eg said you can speak with my attorney,
Scheduled a video visitation with eg which she has cancelled. I have not given up and I’m not going away. I can stir the pot more than she can ever imagine, but I cannot move on with my life mentally, physically. It’s the worst thing a mother could feel. He’s just a baby to me still, he’s just 5 years olc.
The guilt I feel now, I will feel for the rest of my life. I didn’t do the one thing I was supposed to do as a mother, I couldn’t do it. Crying…
CALLERS:
Misty Cox – Let jo know we support her 100 percent and I made a promise that we would do everything. I love you, sweetheart. JO – you’ve been awesome.
Absolutely loved school, mrs allen and she loved him just as much
Great kid, no problem making friends
He absolutely loved being a little brother to his big sister holly…
Loved to help cook, clean, crafts,
Freckles & attitude from his momma
We almost lost lucas at birth, feels like we’re re-living the same nightmare again
He’s been a fighter his whole damn life
He is such a goofball; he is so goofy
Done with callers/question online: can you confirm where jh was? Didn’t call jh until about 2 hours later. Eg had cut off all lines of communication between jo and jh –arrangments through eg only.
Asked jh if he could take 2 hour detour; actually was more pissed that jo was contacted first. Eg had wpd; jh said he can open doors; jh, you and I both know he didn’t wander off especially without socks and shoes.
Didn’t learn until later on he had changed jobs; might have been texas, might have been nm. About a 12 hour trip away.

So, she shows up with a trashbag, word is she's been homeless before...how did they meet again?

As previously mentioned, if she was squatting somewhere in the past, it could be a remote location, and one with which she would be automatically familiar (awareness space). And one which would not be able to necessarily tied specifically to her if others squatted there as well (not to mention a forensic nightmare). As WildcatRunner likes to say, just thinking out loud :wink: .

Maybe under a bridge...that's a common place for homeless people to seek shelter...or maybe some kind of abandoned/drug house...
(O/T, Chelsea Bruck just suddenly popped in my mind for some reason, where they found part of her green costume...some sort of shed iirc?

Eta: was an "industrial site":

"The 22-year-old’s “Poison Ivy” costume was found about six months later at an industrial site, and her remains were discovered a few weeks later on April 24, 2015, in a wooded lot on Briar Hill Road in Ash Township, about 15 miles away from the party."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chelse...-death-of-woman-last-seen-at-halloween-party/

Also thinking now about where AJ Hadsell was found, shed on abandoned property:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...327-a472-48d6d61674da/563bf54539468.image.jpg

Eta: Ugh, maybe somewhere that looks something like this (unrelated location found from Jessica Ridgeway's case / please see this shed, this was not where she was found, but near it: http://www.boulderweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/6048-1024x911.jpg

Which now reminds me (again) of where Malik was found:
http://media.arkansasonline.com/img....JPG?ed0c8a36ff9a452a7fd5d01f708da75494446577 )

No, but I'd bet it's not the man she asked to call 911 when Lucas went "missing." I would be willing to bet that EG was made aware at some point of the convo between neighbor and Lucas--whether it was one of the calls to her or she found out after arriving home.

This bit of info gives further support to what our VIs have been telling us--focus on the dark hours of late 2/16 to early 2/17. It's further supported by JO's slip and "scratch that" during the interview.

EG being aware that she is now being "watched" by yet another person--in her brand new neighborhood, no less--had to make her even more guarded.

I bet she would have avoided that same neighbor when picking one to run to on Sat eve prior to 911 call. In the process of "disappearing" Lucas, this info also makes me feel pretty certain she had help. I'm certain she had to offer some kind of explanation to the neighbor on Fri, and she would not have risked being seen leaving the house unless there was someone to babysit a "sleeping Lucas" and MH. -- if the accomplice wasn't directly involved in removing Lucas from the home, I would bet that he/she was utilized to "babysit"--not so much because EG wouldn't leave MH home or just take her, but earlier issue with neighbor seeing Lucas would prompt her to make sure all appeared correct.

I am now of the mind that EG's vehicle was likely not the one used.

JMO

I have thought for some time now that EG may have borrowed someone else’s vehicle ‘in the dark hours’ of the 16th. I have no basis other than gut feeling and it is moo.

"...manipulative – she can get him to do whatever it is she wants. He makes good money, why are they always broke? Do you think it has to do with drugs? Absolutely.
What I can say for fact. EG has admitted face to face to JO herself of a previous heroin use. As far as JO is concerned, he would drink quite a bit but sober since last October. Other than alcohol, marijuana. Moo, and makes sense to me. First time I seen jonathan, 6 hour long conversation and one point I looked him in the eye and said you know he murdered our boy and he broke down in agreement and he knows. He looked same way he did when he went through his divorce.
Jonathan always had thin facial features according to family. JO _ he looked exactly like he did the first they met – after his divorce – sunken in cheeks. I don’t want to speculate.
Other than the drinking, marijuana."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...018-22-*Arrest*/page4&p=14104645#post14104645

I think you meant JH up here, point is "but sober since October other than marijuana and alcohol." So, this statement imo indicates he obviously has a history too then, right?

He might have gone down hill after he met her. Drugwise. Moo.

Something isn't making sense to me regarding the reports. So far, we know reports were made in May & Nov of 2017.
Did the abuse all of a sudden happen or what? There have been numerous pics of Lucas being circulated, visibly showing injuries of varying degrees & only 2 reports were made?!
And I apologize for the next thing I'm about to write & I am 100% certain I will get slammed for it, but if we can feel disgust for JH...well, hell JO knew about the abuse also. She also allowed her little boy to return to a home where she knew it was not a nurturing & safe environment. Oh, but wait! Not only that, it gets even better...the treatment of her son was so bad, that she had a plan to actually kidnap Lucas. I mean WTH is going on?!

Imo, no one is credible in this case. LE sure has their work cut out for them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

There's something about the drugs imo that could be important here and I don't know what it is yet, moo.

"...manipulative – she can get him to do whatever it is she wants. He makes good money, why are they always broke? Do you think it has to do with drugs? Absolutely.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...018-22-*Arrest*/page4&p=14104645#post14104645

I think you meant JH up here, point is "but sober since October other than marijuana and alcohol." So, this statement imo indicates he obviously has a history too then, right?

Basically, she said he used to drink, but he quit drinking in October. Other than alcohol, he used marijuana.

Basically, she said he used to drink, but he quit drinking in October. Other than alcohol, he used marijuana.

Ohhhhh....lol my bad then. Seems I misread it, that he's been sober with the exception of drinking and smoking pot. I'm going to try again to listen for myself, was having problems earlier.

There's something about the drugs imo that could be important here and I don't know what it is yet, moo.

I don't know about that. I think she used raising Lucas to her advantage- to get visitation with her boys. Then JH did something to cause a mark on one of them, and her ex filed a police report that night or the next day. Now she might lose visitation with her sons- even lied to her ex and said she kicked JH out afterwards, but after more quarreling with her ex, she told him it was their son's fault and hung up on him. This could be just a simple revenge tactic on her part- I can't have my sons, now you can't have yours. She's evil, pure plain and simple, drugs or no drugs.

I don't see how drugs are related to this, other than the fact that she smoked two bowls before going to OG, endangering her daughter.

OK so it's confirmed it was a neighbor then, and not the landlord? Tia.

Has it actually been confirmed that the person who saw Lucas peeking out was the neighbor instead of the landlord? All I saw was that msm reported a neighbor saw Lucas on the evening of the 16th and did a "Q & A" with him but it's not clear (to me) that it was only the neighbor and not the LL also seeing him. Can anyone straighten this out for me?

My impression was that JO was saying that JH had been sober from alcohol since October, but that previous to that he imbibed alcohol and marijuana.

JO said that JH had always been of skinny build/thin face. She said the sunken cheeks part was newer to her. At that point she seemed to be sort of thinking aloud and it wasn't entirely clear to me what she was thinking, whether she was implying that he might be drinking again or whether she thought maybe he had started on something harder. I think probably the former. She did say that seeing him after Lucas' disappearance he looked very much like after his divorce, but she didn't say he had hard drug use in the past, so it sounds more like she meant depressed, possibly drinking again out of stress and that kind of thing.

Has it actually been confirmed that the person who saw Lucas peeking out was the neighbor instead of the landlord? All I saw was that msm reported a neighbor saw Lucas on the evening of the 16th and did a "Q & A" with him but it's not clear (to me) that it was only the neighbor and not the LL also seeing him. Can anyone straighten this out for me?

We've been waiting for or FindLucasAllen to help us clear this up, but they haven't been on yet. I am sure we'll get the answer soon. I, too, am wondering if he was seen by two different people that night, or if the neighbor and landlord are one and the same. But- the landlord said they saw Lucas peeking out a window- that's not the same as having a Q&A with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine