Found Deceased TX - Scott Mayer, 47, San Antonio, 2 May 2018

Oh, no! Rest in heavenly peace, Scott

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I’m so, sorry to Scott’s loved ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How very sad. May he rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Very Sad, Prayers to his family, friends and students.

Heartbreaking. :( Prayers for his family and all who knew and loved him. What a loss also for all the children he coached.

This is very sad, but I’m glad his family won’t have to keep wondering where he is. I hope they find peace.

It makes absolutely no sense to me where he was found at, there are houses there, someone should have noticed his vehicle or something....Maybe the area will make sense to his family though...So so sad for his family :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is so sad. :( I feel awful for his wife and daughters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes absolutely no sense to me where he was found at, there are houses there, someone should have noticed his vehicle or something....

Unless he drove into it and hit a tree and his car was covered by the brush and deeper in, not close enough to the road. Maybe that's why he wasn't easily found.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

It makes absolutely no sense to me where he was found at, there are houses there, someone should have noticed his vehicle or something....Maybe the area will make sense to his family though...So so sad for his family :(

The lots look really big and houses spread out, with woods. Looking at the satellite view, I could see an area where he could have easily pulled off the street and hidden the car. I don’t think he crashed. Leanne Bearden was found in someone’s very large back yard lot after several weeks (no car though). This is really tragic. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back