Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the legal eagles, IF charges were to be upgraded from from CE to murder, would and could they announce this at anytime in advance or would they wait til the CE court date for some reason? Would it be a completely separate trial, or would they use the date already alotted for the CE? Hope this makes sense. In other words, how would all this go down? Tia.

It would be completely new charges and a new set of court dates. She is already at jury selection for the CE charge. They would have to redo all of the preliminary stuff for any new charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, what does Mr.Pink have to say about all this lately? (If you can answer, if not, no worries lol)

Mr. Pink has always thought Lucas was put in a dumpster in another county. :( He backed off this idea for a while, but as time goes on...

ETA: ESO, have we discussed how trash is disposed of in bordering counties?

It would be completely new charges and a new set of court dates. She is already at jury selection for the CE charge. They would have to redo all of the preliminary stuff for any new charges.

Thanks, ScarletLin.

rsbm

Back to the dumpster. It's the ultimate in laziness, other than the lifting you can park your car right by it, and then just drive off and have a shower and clean up the house....

I am really hoping it's not a dumpster, I'm just trying to take on board all the things people are saying and work through all the things Jamie said in that interview.

The dumpster is my biggest fear. Part of me feels like he’d be found by now if he were close to home and the road... however, she would have plenty of time to go back and move him if it happened Friday night.

Or someone else could of moved him.

A lot of info. has dropped. It’ll be interesting to know her movements from her house in Saturday... as well as any movements from close friends.

Mr. Pink has always thought Lucas was put in a dumpster in another county. :( He backed off this idea for a while, but as time goes on...

Ugh these posts are troubling.
(What ISN'T troubling here, but ykwim...)

ETA: ESO, have we discussed how trash is disposed of in bordering counties?

(Pink, I think you remember I've mentioned a few times the case of the toddler who was dumped in a dumpster in Wyoming but ended up here in Colorado because some of the trash from Wyoming is brought to Colorado...I had no idea....)

This is a great question, pink, for ESO, btw.

I am wondering if there Is or willbe a Grand Jurymeeting. Maybe that is what LE is waiting for. We will not know until it is announced as this is a secret hearing.

IF EG dumped Lucas in a dumpster.....even if in a plastic bag....I would think the smell of death would be on her and the car. We may not smell death for at least 24 hours but dogs can....we don’t don’t know these answers. Dogs should have alerted....we don’t know if they did or didn’t. [/I]LE is really just letting rumored info float out in the media until they have to tell the actual truth...other wise they are letting media and WS do a lot of guessing.[/I]

I am trying to remember in a couple of other cases where the murderer tried to wash clothes and clean up, no matter what the dogs would alert....so if Lucas was killed in or out of the house the smell would be on her, the car, at the house.

If Lucas was dumped in a dumpster and LE found which one for sure....there is a log kept by the dump site on which trucks dump where, when, time and where the trash came from. This is so that the trash is compacted and the dump sites are spread around so no one area gets piled high. It would be a lot of work, but with necessary info, and more undigging, dog sniffing, a body could be found. It has in the past.

I am real tired right now....11pm central time...but I think I will read up on the Body Farm and see if any info is there. Never know.

Just wish one person would make a deal and talk...it will not be EG...but maybe someone else....

Night

My guess is that EG knew of a rural property that was abandoned/uninhabited and she left him there - whether she tucked him into a building on the property, a well, an overgrown ditch.....something.

I just hope he will be found soon. I hate even typing this, but I hope that she left him in such a manner that it would be hard for wildlife and the elements to reach him - and that his cause of death will be evident by the condition of his bones. Poor little Lucas.

This can't be another Casey Anthony, it just can't. :tantrum:

I am wondering if there Is or willbe a Grand Jurymeeting. Maybe that is what LE is waiting for. We will not know until it is announced as this is a secret hearing.

IF EG dumped Lucas in a dumpster.....even if in a plastic bag....I would think the smell of death would be on her and the car. We may not smell death for at least 24 hours but dogs can....we don’t don’t know these answers. Dogs should have alerted....we don’t know if they did or didn’t. [/I]LE is really just letting rumored info float out in the media until they have to tell the actual truth...other wise they are letting media and WS do a lot of guessing.[/I]

I am trying to remember in a couple of other cases where the murderer tried to wash clothes and clean up, no matter what the dogs would alert....so if Lucas was killed in or out of the house the smell would be on her, the car, at the house.

If Lucas was dumped in a dumpster and LE found which one for sure....there is a log kept by the dump site on which trucks dump where, when, time and where the trash came from. This is so that the trash is compacted and the dump sites are spread around so no one area gets piled high. It would be a lot of work, but with necessary info, and more undigging, dog sniffing, a body could be found. It has in the past.

I am real tired right now....11pm central time...but I think I will read up on the Body Farm and see if any info is there. Never know.

Just wish one person would make a deal and talk...it will not be EG...but maybe someone else....

Night

(Ozzy Osbourne and his son went to a body farm recently for a field trip...these places are advancing every day academically and forensically, imo)

My guess is that EG knew of a rural property that was abandoned/uninhabited and she left him there - whether she tucked him into a building on the property, a well, an overgrown ditch.....something.

I just hope he will be found soon. I hate even typing this, but I hope that she left him in such a manner that it would be hard for wildlife and the elements to reach him - and that his cause of death will be evident by the condition of his bones. Poor little Lucas.

This can't be another Casey Anthony, it just can't. :tantrum:

One advantage though, phonejockey, is that the animals could help uncover him, as I suspect happened in Dylan's case, moo. I hear ya though, boy oh boy.

Just wondering, does EG have any experience with/connections to farming, that we know of?

It saddens me that people still want to hang Jamie out to dry. Did you actually listen to the interview word for word? Did you hear the pain in her voice, the fact that she has to live with all of this the rest of her life and that she desperately wanted to protect her son or the fact that she acknowledges she has made mistakes. At least one parent in Lucas’ life cares and isn’t too proud to admit her faults. I don’t know a single parent out there that is perfect. Shoot, I don’t know a single person that is actually perfect. Jamie did what she thought was best for Lucas. She also reported abuse and confronted it head on yet nothing was done by LE, DCF it CPS at the time. She took most of the pictures that we’ve all seen and cried tears over.

Reality is Jamie was no where near Lucas when he went missing and neither was Jonathan but you know who was - EMILY! Until there is concrete evidence saying there is someone else that shouldn’t be in the spotlight then Emily it is. The writing is on the walls unless you have your rose colored glasses on of course...

Jamie, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. In honor of Mother’s Day I will be thinking of you and knowing that this 1st Mother’s Day without your sweet boy and knowing where he is will be the hardest of them all. Cherish the memories and know he loved you more than anything. It’s apparent in all of the pictures.

I’m not doing a very good job of sitting on these hands of mine today! I will try harder.

Yes, THIS! My heart aches for her this first Mother’s Day. I lost a son in pregnancy and it has been almost 10yrs and it still stings on Mother’s Day.
Jamie, i can’t say it will get better because honestly at this point, I don’t think it ever will. But it gets different and you will even be able to smile again one day when thinking of Lucas. You will rely on the good and positive memories.
I pray that you contact your local crime victim assistance (you can ask police for this). They have been a wonderful resource for us providing free trauma counseling, financial reimbursement for gas or rides to and from the counseling, any hotel fees for having to stay away from home during the search and eventually the trial etc. Don’t be afraid to seek help for your loss, don’t try to do this alone! Lean heavily on those you trust for support[emoji177] my many prayers are with you, Hun [emoji1317][emoji20]

our rentals are right beside us so I would say yes it’s a possibility for sure.

Yes, I know of several cases like that. People often buy property very near to them, when opportunities arise, through family or friends. And use it as extra income/investment.

We've been waiting for or FindLucasAllen to help us clear this up, but they haven't been on yet. I am sure we'll get the answer soon. I, too, am wondering if he was seen by two different people that night, or if the neighbor and landlord are one and the same. But- the landlord said they saw Lucas peeking out a window- that's not the same as having a Q&A with him.
The LL seeing Lucas on the 16th was straight from LE. However, that was way back only a week after he went missing.

Apparently something has changed. Perhaps the LL had their dates mixed up and they didn't see Lucas on that Friday, but another? It is interesting that no date is included in the article for when the neighbor saw him (unless it has been added since I read it last).

At this point, it is my opinion that both the LL and a neighbor saw him (two different people) and that the dates he was seen are unknown to us at this time.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I hope that limb is hefty because I don't think you're alone on it.
Boy, I am going out on a limb here, but, I wonder, was EG jealous of JO for some reason? Perhaps she didn't like JO and JH getting along for Lucas' sake? Did JO' s presence in EG's life bother EG so much that perhaps in her demented head, she thought that by getting rid of Lucas, she would get rid of JO?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

If I knew I was innocent I’d take a bench trial- I’d have a 50/50 chance with the judge. If I knew I were guilty, I’d take my chances with a jury trial- all I would have to do, is produce 10% doubt . 12 jury members, all have to agree on a verdict. One person in doubt of evidence = Mistrial. Prosecutors will determine at that point whether they want to take it to trial again.
The odds are better for her this way- her attorney obviously told her that- what does she possibly have to lose at this point.......
MOO

ESO- I’m curious how many mothers, fathers, or step parents actually admitted to killing a child, or told the whereabouts of where they placed the child vs the child being found. Is there any hope here?? Even a slim chance??
Thanks for all you do!!!

It saddens me that people still want to hang Jamie out to dry. Did you actually listen to the interview word for word? Did you hear the pain in her voice, the fact that she has to live with all of this the rest of her life and that she desperately wanted to protect her son or the fact that she acknowledges she has made mistakes. At least one parent in Lucas’ life cares and isn’t too proud to admit her faults. I don’t know a single parent out there that is perfect. Shoot, I don’t know a single person that is actually perfect. Jamie did what she thought was best for Lucas. She also reported abuse and confronted it head on yet nothing was done by LE, DCF it CPS at the time. She took most of the pictures that we’ve all seen and cried tears over.

Reality is Jamie was no where near Lucas when he went missing and neither was Jonathan but you know who was - EMILY! Until there is concrete evidence saying there is someone else that shouldn’t be in the spotlight then Emily it is. The writing is on the walls unless you have your rose colored glasses on of course...

Jamie, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. In honor of Mother’s Day I will be thinking of you and knowing that this 1st Mother’s Day without your sweet boy and knowing where he is will be the hardest of them all. Cherish the memories and know he loved you more than anything. It’s apparent in all of the pictures.

I’m not doing a very good job of sitting on these hands of mine today! I will try harder.

I wholeheartedly agree.

It just seems that EG little by little isolated both Lucas and JH. No contact with JH's family, JO having to contact EG and not JH for visitation with Lucas. Little by little their family circle (Lucas and JH) was pushed away and not allowed back. Anyone that dared to speak up about EG's abuse towards Lucas was branded and enemy and must be purged from their lives.

100%.
It’s crazy how abusers do this, I have yet to see where this doesn’t happen!!
MOO

My understanding is that it's a story formed in panic and is human nature-driven in order to give the person a valid excuse for not watching at that moment.

I agree with coming up with some things on the fly rather than really thinking things through very well. It feels reactive rather than proactive. ETA I like phonejockey's word 'scrambling' to try to take the heat off herself and point elsewhere.

We are missing so much detail. But LE have definitely, imo, got way more info than we have, and imho they are using that to build as solid a case as they can against EG, and if any info might be helpful in finding search areas then they'll pass that on to TES and the local searchers, I'm sure.

Back to the dumpster. It's the ultimate in laziness, other than the lifting you can park your car right by it, and then just drive off and have a shower and clean up the house....

I am really hoping it's not a dumpster, I'm just trying to take on board all the things people are saying and work through all the things Jamie said in that interview.

BBM

I think she used a dumpster as well. When she was moving, she did a zillion trips to the apartment dumpster. Everyone does when they move. So many things we just as soon toss, as move it to the next place.

I think she disposed of him the laziest way possible. Drove up to a commercial dumpster or a large apartment dumpster, and that was that. :cry:

One seen PB or FLA since the interview? Seems they are awfully quiet! I hope they weren’t gagged due to the interview somehow. We miss y’all and would love your thoughts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member