Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One seen PB or FLA since the interview? Seems they are awfully quiet! I hope they weren’t gagged due to the interview somehow. We miss y’all and would love your thoughts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still around-ish. I commented about an hour ago.

I think Jamie did great in her interview and I'm so proud of her [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Oh hi there! Glad you’re back! I think she did well too, thanks for your input and support here! We appreciate our VIs more than we can say :hugs:

If I knew I was innocent I’d take a bench trial- I’d have a 50/50 chance with the judge. If I knew I were guilty, I’d take my chances with a jury trial- all I would have to do, is produce 10% doubt . 12 jury members, all have to agree on a verdict. One person in doubt of evidence = Mistrial. Prosecutors will determine at that point whether they want to take it to trial again.
The odds are better for her this way- her attorney obviously told her that- what does she possibly have to lose at this point.......
MOO

Does the CE charge require a unanimous verdict for a conviction? Its been a long time since I studied legal proceedings.

Jamie did really well. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for her, especially knowing her every word would be dissected by everyone following Lucas's case. Thank you (& your husband) for being there for her.

Please pass her what I said. There are victim assistance things she can get that will help with free traumatic therapy, rides to appointments and transportation and hotel payments while she is in town. I’m so glad she has y’all to lean on. But she has to get some professional counseling to help her move above the guilt she shouldn’t have to carry over the actions of others. She was doing everything she could to safely get him out of his situation. She didn’t fail Lucas!

ScarlettLin said:
It’s not a bench trial. It is a criminal jury trial. It even stated so in the article from yesterday’s court hearing.
ETA: it’s already been continued twice so I’m not sure why you’re saying ‘already’

I say that cause hearings usually last forever! This was quick! :)

And sorry that I keep asking! :D Thank you though!

Trying to catch up while making Mother's day happen for my Mom.
Praying for Lucas constantly.
OT and I hope this is accepted as my Mother's Day wish for all of you (even dog mama's like me).
Going Oldschool and back to catching up.
Love,
Chi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCnIRVXprhY

I wonder if EG perhaps took Lucas ALIVE to a remote area and just left him there? That would fit with a “wandering off” lie. I really hope she didn’t. He would have been terrified. She is so evil I can picture her doing that. I hope she’s suffering this Mother’s Day but I suspect not. I don’t think she gives a damn about any of her children.

Regarding the testimony by the detective on the 11th hearing, EG was asked to write down everything she could remember 24 hours prior to Lucas’ disappearance and she made 6 pages of notes. Maybe I live a very boring life but 6 pages? That seems like a lot. I hope we get a chance to hear those notes read aloud in trial. I could be nitpicking but it just struck me as odd and imo I bet those notes gave the fbi investigators a good idea of eg’s thought processes. This link also has some actual video of the proceedings that I hadn’t seen before.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

He said she showed no emotion during the interview. She STILL shows no emotion.

Happy Mothers Day to all of us mothers who love and cherish our children and our own mothers. I really consider all of you my friends and hope you feel the same about all of us here. Websleuths is an awesome place.
I want to give a special shout out to Jamie. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you Jamie on your first Mothers Day without Lucas. We are your friends here and I must say how proud I am of you. You're a strong Mama. My goodness, you were planning on getting your little man out of harms way and turning yourself in. That's a mother! I'm so sorry you didn't get that chance. Your little man has brought so many people together for good things and justice. Justice will prevail!
Again, Happy Mothers Day my friends!
Love, kkdj

Regarding the testimony by the detective on the 11th hearing, EG was asked to write down everything she could remember 24 hours prior to Lucas’ disappearance and she made 6 pages of notes. Maybe I live a very boring life but 6 pages? That seems like a lot. I hope we get a chance to hear those notes read aloud in trial. I could be nitpicking but it just struck me as odd and imo I bet those notes gave the fbi investigators a good idea of eg’s thought processes. This link also has some actual video of the proceedings that I hadn’t seen before.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

It’s been said that dishonest people give WAY too much information/details because they are attempting to convince you. I bet there is a ton of extra details in there to fill time gaps and she is hoping that giving more detail will show how “honest” she is.

Love to you Jamie you! You deserved so much more than what happened happened. You have my respect and love. Hugs Jamie I wish I could take it all away from you and you would have Lucas back.

Warm wishes for a day filled with love for all the moms out there! For those who are missing their moms or moms who are missing their kids...may you find peace and healing hearts today.

And sadly on this day, I had this thought.

I keep thinking about EG showing up in JH's life with just a garbage bag. I hate to say this, but I now I do wonder if she also used a garbage bags for LH's remains. It's almost like foreshadowing.
She could have then put that bag anywhere, not necessarily in the garbage. Ugh. Horrible thought....but every path I go down for what she did with LH leads to unpleasant thoughts.

Does Wichita require clear garbage bags? Or do most people use black or white garbage bags? I ask because I know of a community (not mine) where clear bags are required for garbage to be picked up because recycling is the law.
Where I am, I use white garbage bags.

It’s been said that dishonest people give WAY too much information/details because they are attempting to convince you. I bet there is a ton of extra details in there to fill time gaps and she is hoping that giving more detail will show how “honest” she is.

This is so true! Liars give way too many details.......or way too little. I've seen it both ways. But the notable thing is, it's an imbalanced response. Then it's just a matter of asking questions around what they have or haven't said. It's pretty simple to detect when someone is being misleading.
The other thing they do is get mad because we seem accusatory or untrusting in our questioning or responses. Also, there's body language and minute little facial and eyes and lips things going on. Liar liar pants on fire!

This is so true! Liars give way too many details.......or way too little. I've seen it both ways. But the notable thing is, it's an imbalanced response. Then it's just a matter of asking questions around what they have or haven't said. It's pretty simple to detect when someone is being misleading.
The other thing they do is get mad because we seem accusatory or untrusting in our questioning or responses. Also, there's body language and minute little facial and eyes and lips things going on. Liar liar pants on fire!

On another case here, there is information for someone who is one of only 50 in the US that are considered to be professional body language analysts that help police. It would be great if a VI can push to bring one in to view her and Johns interviews!

With 4 interviews, a poly and 6 pages of notes I am pretty confident she will have tripped up on her lies somewhere. Oh what tangled webs....

And, if she was on drugs and falling asleep probably even harder to remember the details, thus likely she contradicted herself along the way!

I feel confident LE has got this!

Maybe today will be the day!? Maybe today Lucas will shine his little light bright enough that he is found!? I really hope so!!

Seeing how jealous EG is of JO, how high do you think her anxiety is sitting in jail wondering about JH’s engagement with JO over missing Lucas? little did she think she’d actually be bringing them closer together again.

Man JH needs to build a strong front against EG. She’s pure evil.

What type of building did the cousin work in? Do we know? Not trying to sleuth her but just wondering if it should be considered to look for LH around KE's work location. And, did that building have a dumpster?

I am not sure if this is able to be discussed 'cause I know the cousin talk is generally off the table. I am going to alert a mod on this post and see what they say about if we can discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe