Australia - 7 dead in mass shooting and suicide - Osmington WA - 11 May 2018

What about in the video where he says the last couple of months, he was driving around thinking, that's all right, I'll get 'em back some day . . . Peter and Cynda, that is. And, does it make sense that he's been so angry with Peter and Cynda for cutting him off from his children, and now after they've apparently killed the children and cut him off from them forever, the anger's totally gone? That's him actually speaking, it's not the media twisting his words.

I can't help thinking about the motive for someone to do this mass family killing. What could the grandfather's motive have been? Who would have had the motivation?

just gobsmacked...... That's one weird statement from a bloke who's entire family has been wiped out overnight. By his ex father in law. I just don't know. Even for the chance of him being on the autistic spectrum, that clip was about as weird as it gets.

And I don't know him, he lives locally, is the local builder, if one was familiar with him, it might seem ordinary, or typical, but... :dunno: strange indeed. Under the circumstances...

just gobsmacked...... That's one weird statement from a bloke who's entire family has been wiped out overnight. By his ex father in law. I just don't know. Even for the chance of him being on the autistic spectrum, that clip was about as weird as it gets.

And I don't know him, he lives locally, is the local builder, if one was familiar with him, it might seem ordinary, or typical, but... :dunno: strange indeed. Under the circumstances...

To me he is just saying stuff, not used to being the centre of attention and it has not hit him yet. He is still in a state of shock. He was thankful that they were peaceful, but I am not sure how that could be, but he wants to believe it.

IMO - Dad is on the spectrum.

Wondering if Grandad offered any motive in his phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO - Dad is on the spectrum.

Wondering if Grandad offered any motive in his phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to know whether grandad said what dad magically intuited he would have said.

He's a JW? that "they are nothing" actually does match the way they talk about people who die. You turn to nothing, (only a very special elite go to heaven and I'm pretty sure they believe those spots are already allocated) and are only resurrected after armageddon if Jehovah judges you worthy of eternal Paradise.

I realise my post wasn’t clear at all, I’m so sorry. The JW bit was me questioning and speculating - I don’t know if he is a JW but to speak about Jehovah and then say some (IMO) nutty things about his murdered children (ie ‘they are nothing’) was me asking if the two were related. I can only blame sleep deprivation for me being so unclear! My apologies.

I realise my post wasn’t clear at all, I’m so sorry. The JW bit was me questioning and speculating - I don’t know if he is a JW but to speak about Jehovah and then say some (IMO) nutty things about his murdered children (ie ‘they are nothing’) was me asking if the two were related. I can only blame sleep deprivation for me being so unclear! My apologies.

BBM, And I can only blame shock and disbelief for the dad saying those things. I am pretty sure that he is a bit sleep deprived too.

IMO, the ex husband has injected his own agenda. That is, stating you don't ever want to cross Peter and Cynda and saying that on his last supervised visit with his children (for him not enough to take place at the movies) he gave each of his children $10 cash and $20 his child asking for shoes. Hero. I'd like to know why his visits were supervised.

Much more info on possible motive according to Aaron Cockburn...

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-shooting-victims-speaks-20180513-p4zezt.html

...and the Jehovah quote is in here too....answered my own question!

well.... slap me silly and call me Susan but this statement Mr C is making here has all the hallmarks of a crazed and proud shooter ...I just cant get past his rambling stuff as way way out of the spectrum of Autism and way way in the spectrum of sociopath.

It doesn't make sense.. he kills them all BECAUSE his son is waiting for a kidney transplant? how the hell is that going to help this transplant waiting son? .. I don't get it!.. and it's difficult to believe that Peter Miles would have voiced such a mishmash of illogical reasoning, to anyone at any time , much less to his ex son in law.. nothing adds up.

send all complaints to my secretary, thanks.

IMO, the ex husband has injected his own agenda. That is, stating you don't ever want to cross Peter and Cynda and saying that on his last supervised visit with his children (for him not enough to take place at the movies) he gave each of his children $10 cash and $20 his child asking for shoes. Hero. I'd like to know why his visits were supervised.

I would think because he gave her a hard time. but that does not mean that he did not love his kids. I would suspect there may have been a bit of DV in there and that is why he was given supervised access.

CPS is so short of staff, that they ask for supervised visits under extremity... it isn't just done for fun and a way to pass the time, and it isn't ordered on a whim, a whole lot of legal embroidery goes on, sometimes each kid has their own lawyer appointed by the court to argue the case for and against, depending on the kids needs and preferences, certainly those 2 older kids would have had their preferences taken in to very weighty consideration..

Mr C's story is familiar to those who pay attention to the blokes who demand the Family Court acknowledges the 'natural order' of fathers owning their kids, and incidentally, their wives under all situations..

the court would not allow the 'grandparents to take his kids away from him' that is simply a furphy, a nonsense, and a deliberate piece of nonsense, as well,.. He knows as well as I do that he is lying.

also, it seems a timely reminder to make , that quite often the police encourage some people to make public statements, egged on by the press for the express purpose of digging their own grave with their own teeth.

well.... slap me silly and call me Susan but this statement Mr C is making here has all the hallmarks of a crazed and proud shooter ...I just cant get past his rambling stuff as way way out of the spectrum of Autism and way way in the spectrum of sociopath.

It doesn't make sense.. he kills them all BECAUSE his son is waiting for a kidney transplant? how the hell is that going to help this transplant waiting son? .. I don't get it!.. and it's difficult to believe that Peter Miles would have voiced such a mishmash of illogical reasoning, to anyone at any time , much less to his ex son in law.. nothing adds up.

send all complaints to my secretary, thanks.
'

Call me whatever you like but I don't get it either, but he is definitely a hatter.

His kids were all autistic, maybe he is on the spectrum, himself.

I'd say that's very possible. From what I've read around 80% of autism cases are genetic, which is pretty obvious when all four of the kids in this case were autistic.

I believe there's also some new research that suggests that the rate of autism is higher in children born to obese women than to those of a healthy weight.

To me he is just saying stuff, not used to being the centre of attention and it has not hit him yet. He is still in a state of shock. He was thankful that they were peaceful, but I am not sure how that could be, but he wants to believe it.

Just wondering whether any of the adults could have had medication which would cause extra sleepiness if slipped into the bedtime cocoa. The shootings would be much easier to carry out if the adults (in particular) who were killed were drugged and unable to react as they would otherwise do.

As was in earlier reports, before it came to light that her dad was the suspect, there was issue with ex stalking her.

People can say all sorts of stuff that is not true. Considing that the two shared 4 children I’m not sure if he was stalking her or trying to see his kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back