Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible search area:

attachment.php

Attachments

• possible search area.jpg
    possible search area.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 392
The area where they are searching is several miles away, so I suspect the find in October is unrelated. Based on the video (linked in this thread) they are searching the immediate area around Riders Camp on National Forest Road 31.

Yes, my point was that it was quite possible that two different groups of hunters (of mushrooms or whatever) might have found two different sets of remains in the same area in the same time frame.

I wonder who the other person was, if they've been identified?

This.

Greenwater is west of the Cascade crest so it is not Eastern Washington. It is considerably more than 20 miles west of Ellensburg. There are just two ways across the Cascades here in a car - I-90 (Snoqualmie Pass) and Hwy 410 (Naches Pass / Mt Rainier). So the Greenwater skull isn't it unless investigators are being intentionally misleading.

I'm pretty familiar with the hunting areas west of Ellensburg. Hunters and birdwatchers generally hike up the east foothills of the Cascades headed west into one of the canyons, and these are WDFW lands (it's called the LT Murray unit if you want to look up a map) and as you get further into the Cascades, it becomes national forest land. There's Watt Canyon, Robinson Canyon, Manastash Canyon (and there's a Christian Youth Camp up that one - hmm), Ainsley Canyon, Umtanum Canyon. The landscape starts out dry and open but as you head west into these canyons it quickly becomes wooded and steep/rough.

If I had to guess based on what we know so far I'd guess her remains were found up one of those canyons, found by elk hunters.

The Greenwater area is in Pierce county. The search for Lindsey was conducted in Kittitas County. I live in Thurston county.

Yes, my point was that it was quite possible that two different groups of hunters (of mushrooms or whatever) might have found two different sets of remains in the same area in the same time frame.

I wonder who the other person was, if they've been identified?

Yep, certainly possible. I'm curious about the other victim also but haven't seen anything about it yet.

I'm really bothered that it took the FBI so many months to DNA test human remains. I understand that the remains were not tied to a known criminal case, but still. This is surprising to me.

Location of search command post area:

attachment.php

Attachments

• location of search command post.png
    location of search command post.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 369
I'm really bothered that it took the FBI so many months to DNA test human remains. I understand that the remains were not tied to a known criminal case, but still. This is surprising to me.

We've had cases where it took two to three years. The backlogs for DNA testing can be pretty long.

This.

Greenwater is west of the Cascade crest so it is not Eastern Washington. It is considerably more than 20 miles west of Ellensburg. There are just two ways across the Cascades here in a car - I-90 (Snoqualmie Pass) and Hwy 410 (Naches Pass / Mt Rainier). So the Greenwater skull isn't it unless investigators are being intentionally misleading.

I'm pretty familiar with the hunting areas west of Ellensburg. Hunters and birdwatchers generally hike up the east foothills of the Cascades headed west into one of the canyons, and these are WDFW lands (it's called the LT Murray unit if you want to look up a map) and as you get further into the Cascades, it becomes national forest land. There's Watt Canyon, Robinson Canyon, Manastash Canyon (and there's a Christian Youth Camp up that one - hmm), Ainsley Canyon, Umtanum Canyon. The landscape starts out dry and open but as you head west into these canyons it quickly becomes wooded and steep/rough.

If I had to guess based on what we know so far I'd guess her remains were found up one of those canyons, found by elk hunters.
“Manastash Canyon (and there's a Christian Youth Camp up that one - hmm)”

The Lazy F Camp 16170 Manastash Rd Ellensburg, WA 98926, is located 11 mi West of Ellensburg on the road heading to Rider’s camp. According to the affidavit DG use to work at a youth camp near Olympic,

“When asked where he was on the evening of June 26, 2009 he said he was working at his second job at a youth camp near Olympia. The investigator contacted _____Supervisor at the youth camp. She stated that Golder was not working on the night of June 26, 2009.”

I wonder if the youth camps belong to the same church or are connected somehow?

I also found an update concerning his court case, it’s been continued until 6/1 and is being handled by a special prosecutor.
I suspect they’re not announcing his arrest until they find and arrest his accomplice, most likely his now ex-wife Stephanie Calica.

Youth Camp Website located 10 mi from search area.
http://lazyfcamp.org
Court Date
Court Date.png

I looked around briefly to see if there is any connection between Lazy F Camp and Black Lake Bible Camp in Olympia and haven't found one yet except that they're both protestant Christian youth summer camps. Lazy F appears to be Methodist.

If he were currently being held, wouldn't he be listed on the Gray Harbor County Jail Register?
The jail register does not list him BUT has not been updated since 5.9.18

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Sheriff/Documents/JailRegister/JailRegister.pdf

My “theory” is that LE received the DNA results and before making an announcement, requested and received a warrant for arrest, on May 4th. I think he could have been picked up on that warrant late on May 9 or sometime on May 10th since his preliminary hearing was on May 10th. In other words, the GHC jail roster hasn’t been updated since he’s been in custody. Just a theory. Or wishful thinking. Also, his Facebook activity looks like he went from multiple posts per day to none posts per day. Maybe he’s in custody. I guess we will all find out more tomorrow after his arraignment. If we don’t hear anything, we can probably conclude it’s an unrelated matter.

Oh, makes sense.
Are you looking at a FB page that is "Dale Allen Golder" (who appears to have few public posts) or a newer one that has him living in Portland?

is there a recent pic of DG? i tried to google but i didnt see him

I agree something is off, or some detail is missing. Adults die in the middle of nowhere for all sorts of reasons, but not a 10 year-old person less than 5' tall. That should have set off alarm bells.

Do you have FB? Search for Dale Allen Golder. In a red hoodie. There's a second FB profile where he says he live in Portland. Both belong to the same guy. I'm unsure of what the forum rules are regarding posting profile pics right now so I'll refrain from doing so just to be safe :)

Do you have FB? Search for Dale Allen Golder. In a red hoodie. There's a second FB profile where he says he live in Portland. Both belong to the same guy. I'm unsure of what the forum rules are regarding posting profile pics right now so I'll refrain from doing so just to be safe :)
Yes, He has 2 Facebook accounts Dale Golder and Dale Allen Golder, in the Dale Allen identify he mentions his divorce that occurred on 8/7/2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam