Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post...

Perhaps JH is afraid to tell about any drug running/transporting/selling because this would, in turn, lead to the identities of the criminals would have been working with...

If JH goes to jail for it...

JH could be murdered in jail... Criminals often have "friends" on the inside...

So is JH being silent to protect his OWN life?

All just conjecture...MOO...
This comment will be super speculative with no basis except my immediate thoughts in response to this quoted post. In my experience with Corrections, the only reason one wouldn’t roll on a criminal source and would do the time instead has been connection with Mexican cartel.

I think JO probably spoke in a way that is natural to her. IMO JO is a very real kind of person who has lived a pretty rough life and I say this with no judgement whatsoever. I myself have to censor my language here for decorum but I too can let loose like a sailor on leave. It may have been painful to hear but, the traumatic impact of her seeing the street lined with LE cars and lights flashing and crime tape when she arrived at Lucas last known home hit her hard enough to make the belief that her son was undeniably gone a reality in her mind. By JO’s own admission in the interview she has a diagnosis of a personality disorder so I am sure she struggles with assimilating all this. I have such empathy for all her challenges so yes she’s allowed her imperfections.

Thank you for this! I agree that Jamie is just real, she does not hide who she is. She is a brutally honest and brave woman and she has all my respect and compassion. She is someone I would like to know personally.

I wonder if JH has been subpoenaed to testify against EG at trial. I would think so.

I wonder if JH has been subpoenaed to testify against EG at trial. I would think so.

Since they aren’t married I believe he can be compelled to testify. If they had married however he would not be able to be subpoenaed as far as I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since they aren’t married I believe he can be compelled to testify. If they had married however he would not be able to be subpoenaed as far as I know!

I think it's different in the case of child abuse. Also, I don't think they were legally married at the time the crime was committed. So, would that factor in?

I think it's different in the case of child abuse. Also, I don't think they were legally married at the time the crime was committed. So, would that factor in?

I think so, they cannot compelled a spouse but regardless of the term stepmom being used repeatedly, they are not legally married so they can force the issue. Now if they married somehow today, I think it could change but I’m not positive but invite one of our legal experts to weigh in!

Didn't JO say that she and JH continued to see each other after they broke up? I wonder if this overlapped with him dating EG. This might be one of the reasons EG decided to take over who JO contacted to schedule seeing Lucas.

I think so, they cannot compelled a spouse but regardless of the term stepmom being used repeatedly, they are not legally married so they can force the issue. Now if they married somehow today, I think it could change but I’m not positive but invite one of our legal experts to weigh in!

If I were JH I sure as heck would testify against her. I wouldn't need to be compelled. He knows she murdered his little boy and now he doesn't have his little girl either. She is pregnant with another child of his too, presumedly. I would do everything I could to get my babies and keep her away!

I think EG should listen to JO's interview. It might just make her screaming mad enough to let something slip.

I think EG should listen to JO's interview. It might just make her screaming mad enough to let something slip.

I think making her jealous would make her spew everything. I'm starting to get a Jodi Arias vibe about her. :sick:

We discussed this before, I'm not sure how to find the post to link to.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, even if they are common law married in KS, spousal privilege does not apply to allegations involving child abuse.

So I have been very quiet lately because I wanted to get some of my thoughts together. So all of this is totally IMO and Moo and all that stuff lol
I feel that we are totally on to something when we are saying EG has something on Jh. Although, I have been feeling that it's not a crime! Because of the admission from Jo that jh was not abusive in their relationship and suddenly in this new relationship there is a lot of dv!. Could it be that EG was not only abusing little Lucas but also abusing JH. I know most people's minds don't go to a man being the victim but it happens more often then is even admitted to! It would explain why he let EG take over everything when it comes to communication between both biological parents , the relationship he had with his family, and every aspect of their lives! Everyone is absolutely right she was isolating him that is what an abuser does!
Yes, I was a victim of DV for 14 years with my first husband that just got worse with every passing year. Any way all this is just a thought I've had

I would love to ask EG how she would feel if it was her sons or her little daughter? How would she feel if her children was missing, most likely deceased. Especially at the hands of someone you knew was harming them. Would she even care? Probably not. But I'd like to know. How would she feel to receive the email she wrote from someone as obnoxious, some as vile as she is. How could any do this? But how could a mother do this?

She’s not a mother. She’s not capable of deserving that title. She is an egg donor.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

We discussed this before, I'm not sure how to find the post to link to.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, even if they are common law married in KS, spousal privilege does not apply to allegations involving child abuse.

You are correct. And, JH did receive a subpoena to appear.

So I have been very quiet lately because I wanted to get some of my thoughts together. So all of this is totally IMO and Moo and all that stuff lol
I feel that we are totally on to something when we are saying EG has something on Jh. Although, I have been feeling that it's not a crime! Because of the admission from Jo that jh was not abusive in their relationship and suddenly in this new relationship there is a lot of dv!. Could it be that EG was not only abusing little Lucas but also abusing JH. I know most people's minds don't go to a man being the victim but it happens more often then is even admitted to! It would explain why he let EG take over everything when it comes to communication between both biological parents , the relationship he had with his family, and every aspect of their lives! Everyone is absolutely right she was isolating him that is what an abuser does!
Yes, I was a victim of DV for 14 years with my first husband that just got worse with every passing year. Any way all this is just a thought I've had

I totally agree that JH was abused by EG. No doubt on my part. I'm just not sure at this point that the abuse would be enough to keep him quiet if he knew something. IMO, he doesn't know anything about Lucas' disappearance (other than what LE may have told him).

I'm also not sure that he still supports her, and I do believe he truly loved Lucas. IMO, he is keeping a low profile because he knows he made decisions through out the last few years that ultimately took his son's life. That is a lot to process.

So, WHY did JH allow EG to abuse him? (if she did)

Maybe JH has told everything he knows related to Lucas, so he's just going to sit back and zip it and let EG hang herself.

All JMO of course...

I too happen to think JH was an abused spouse. And it's obvious EG was isolating him, Lucas and MH from their families.
For some reason I keep thinking JH felt sorry for EG. Maybe he still does. I can't imagine allowing someone to beat my child, murder him, and still stand beside them. JO speaks of JH as being a loving father. How could this have gone on?

Oy, I hope the baby was his. That would be a fine mess if she wasn't. I'm amazed that DCF didn't get involved when she had her, to be honest- she lost custody of her older two boys and from what I can see, she wasn't allowed visitation rights, either, until this past October. Why JH allowed her to raise Lucas is a mystery to me- I mean, he had to know why she didn't have custody of her sons. Money for lawyers to go to court would be drawn out of their bank account. How could he not know why she lost custody? Why would he allow her to raise Lucas and their baby, knowing any of this? Along with their domestic assault issues? Bruises all over Lucas? He was home when Lucas was home sick from school, all bruised up.

Also, when Lucas mentioned to a relative who questioned him about his bruises, that Emily dragged him across the carpet, that around that same time, the baby was noted as having bruises on her as well? (I am not saying Lucas said she had bruises, but another adult noticed them). Two children at the house have bruises, yet that's normal in JH's mind?

BBM
I missed this! The baby was being abused, too???

I'm not sure about EG being jealous of JO. I mean, it would completely make sense considering how controlling JO said she was of JH. But now JH seems to be SUPER close to JC. I'm not sure a jealous person would "allow" that.

BBM
I missed this! The baby was being abused, too???

I'm not sure about EG being jealous of JO. I mean, it would completely make sense considering how controlling JO said she was of JH. But now JH seems to be SUPER close to JC. I'm not sure a jealous person would "allow" that.

BBM
He does? (I think you meant JO right?)

I think making her jealous would make her spew everything. I'm starting to get a Jodi Arias vibe about her. :sick:

Hi Kkjd, I think I suggested something like this after the interview they did together. It wasn’t received very well. But i have just felt that JO and JH showing a united front and speaking out for each other would enrage her and also shut the noise of others up. I don’t get the impression they dislike each other just that EG soured things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member