GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

cybervampira

Reaction score
NASSAU COUNTY DEPUTIES SEARCHING FOR MISSING WOMAN LAST SEEN ON SATURDAY

Jacksonville, FL - The Nassau County Sheriff's Office is asking for your help finding a missing woman.
5af704c97d2d5171076128c154ac162e.jpg

According to deputies, Joleen Cummings, 34, was last seen leaving her job in Yulee at 5:00 pm on Saturday, May 12th. We're told she was supposed to meet her ex-husband in Hilliard on May 13th to pick up her children, but never showed up.

Deputies say she may be traveling in a 2006 beige Ford Explorer, with the Florida license plate 035KBQ. Cummings’ vehicle is pictured below.
952a05ab7b141e10d858654cb21330f0.jpg

Investigators say Cummings has also used the last name 'Jensen' in the past.

If you have any information, you're urged to reach out to Detective Herrington at (904) 548-4003.
212cfe23ea884a0e98ca67ff7dbe1647.jpg

Article: https://www.wokv.com/news/local/pho...an-last-seen-saturday/zICxabGcHLJpxPiP572yII/

Joleen Cummings, 34, was last seen leaving her job, Tangles Hair Salon Saturday around 5 p.m. For several hours on Monday night, deputies and detectives were searching near a wooded area just yards away from Cummings home. Deputies say they got a tip, but found no leads.

Cummings' birthday was Sunday, which is also Mother's Day. She had told clients at the hair salon about her plans to spend Mother's Day with her children.

Cummings, who also uses the last name Jensen, is believed to be driving a beige 2006 Ford Explorer. The Florida license plate number is 035KBQ. Friends say she now has brown hair.

___

deputies were called to Cummings' home on Thursday, May 9. A neighbor complained about noise coming from the home and said she could hear the sound of things breaking in the home. “I heard more stuff breaking than I heard him.” said a neighbor. It was so bad, said she called police. “Once I heard she was screaming at the kids to get into the room, that’s when my alarm went off.”

An ex-boyfriend was at the home and broke things inside, Cummings told deputies. The ex-boyfriend fled into the woods when deputies were called because he has an active warrant out for his arrest in Nassau County.

Cummings' two children witnessed the incident.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...-failing-to-show-up-to-pick-up-kids/749275476

Missing Nassau County woman's car found

YULEE, Fla. - The SUV belonging to a 34-year-old Joleen Cummings, who was reported missing Sunday, was found Monday in the parking lot of a Home Depot, but there's still no sign of of the woman.
f9d051ce9f3eb7d9d701a5bccc6fe8e3.jpg

[...]

Five days before she vanished, deputies said, they were called to her home regarding a domestic violence situation between Cummings and Gee. The missing persons report said Cummings didn't want her ex-boyfriend to stay at her house because there was a warrant out for his arrest, but he ran away before deputies arrived.

A neighbor told News4Jax that she called 911 because she heard screams coming from Cummings' home.

"It raises a lot of flags with what happened," said the neighbor, who wished to remain anonymous. "Her kids need her."

Anyone with information that could help authorities find Cummings or who has a means of contacting her is asked to contact Nassau County Sheriff’s Office Detective Herrington at 904-548-4003.

To remain anonymous and report a crime tip, call the First Coast Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS (8477). You can also post tips online at fccrimestoppers.com.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...eported-missing-after-she-didnt-pick-up-kids_

Does it look like he has claw marks on that arm pic? Why would they just post that pic of tats, when he is loaded with them looking at the FB posts? Home Depot should have an excellent camera system on the parking lot I would imagine. Hoping the outcome for this is better than it is looking.

Ex-boyfriend named person of interest in woman's disappearance
Also on Tuesday, News4Jax learned Cumming's ex-boyfriend, Jason Gee, was arrested on violation of probation of a 2017 drug charge and ordered held without bond.

While there are no charges connected to Cummings' disappearance, Sheriff Bill Leeper said Gee refused to answer any questions about her and demanded a lawyer. Leeper said he is considered a person of interest in the case.

Gee has previous arrests in Duval County for aggravated battery and battery. Two people have taken out domestic violence injunctions against him.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...eported-missing-after-she-didnt-pick-up-kids_

Cute lady with beautiful big eyes. Only monsters take mothers away from their children. Another victim of domestic violence. I hope they will find her. Unfortunately we all know where this is going. Sending strength and positive healing thoughts to Joleen's family. This is so sad. :(

Attachments

• IMG_8097.jpg
    IMG_8097.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,192
  • IMG_8096.jpg
    IMG_8096.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,156
[h=1]Yulee woman still missing after 5 days[/h]
Cummings was supposed to meet her former husband in Hilliard on May 13 to pick up their children but never showed up and was reported missing soon after, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Her 37-year-old ex-boyfriend, Jason Ashley Gee, was arrested Tuesday on an outstanding warrant for violation of probation and remains in the Nassau County jail. Leeper said the couple were involved in an argument May 9 in her home on Chapel Road in Hilliard. He showed up at the home uninvited, asking to stay, the incident report said. When she told him no, he became irate and “started slamming things around,” even breaking some cabinets.

Cummings’ mother told First Coast News that nothing prepares a parent for when a child goes missing.
“I want everyone to know that this is a nightmare,” she told First Coast News. ”... My plea to everyone out there is to bring my daughter home safe.”
The missing persons report on Cummings said she has taken off “for a weekend” before but always answered her telephone. The report states investigators tried to call her phone, but it went straight to voicemail.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20180517/yulee-woman-still-missing-after-5-days

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz
Back