Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only talks about her bike being donated.

"The new bike was later donated to a church without her ever having enjoyed it." --D

FMI, the bikes

https://shakedowntitle.com/2016/09/...ramsey-americas-most-famous-cold-case-part-2/

"JOHN: Well, they were in the garage, I guess. JonBenet rode her bike for a moment outside before we went to the White’s; just round the patio. I’m sure that went back in the garage. Patsy’s bike, I don’t know, it could have gone in the garage. I don’t remember.

SMIT: Have you seen it since, Patsy’s bike?
JOHN: Yeah. We have it.
SMIT: (INAUDIBLE) took it?
JOHN: No. We gave, Jonbenet’s bike, we gave away. Patsy’s bike we haven’t (INAUDIBLE)."

Okay, I recently purchased two books on the case- Foreign Faction & Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.

I've read during the autopsy that "Black fibers were recovered from JB's white sweatshirt". Now in Foreign Faction, it mentions that JB was wearing a black vest OVER the white sweatshirt.. is this true? If so, have the fibers ever been confirmed as being from the black vest?

Okay, I recently purchased two books on the case- Foreign Faction & Perfect Murder, Perfect Town.

I've read during the autopsy that "Black fibers were recovered from JB's white sweatshirt". Now in Foreign Faction, it mentions that JB was wearing a black vest OVER the white sweatshirt.. is this true? If so, have the fibers ever been confirmed as being from the black vest?

The black fibers were from PR's jacket

One of the bikes went missing because i believe there was another child in that house that was told to ride home!!! The last people that the Ramsey's went to visit were the STINES. Doug Stine was Burke's best friend. There was a child's voice heard on the 911 call that Patsy made. Who's to say it was Burke's or some other child.

The Stine's lived only a few blocks from the Ramsey's. The fastest way to get home would be via bike.

One of the bikes went missing because i believe there was another child in that house that was told to ride home!!! The last people that the Ramsey's went to visit were the STINES. Doug Stine was Burke's best friend. There was a child's voice heard on the 911 call that Patsy made. Who's to say it was Burke's or some other child.

The Stine's lived only a few blocks from the Ramsey's. The fastest way to get home would be via bike.

comingforyou,

Many think Burke's voice can be heard on the 911 call. If it was DS's voice then we would have heard about it by now.

Also DS involvement was actually a weak point in BlueCrab's theory. Since if DS could leave the house then why not JonBenet who allegedly had been kidnapped?

Its a bit like the PDI theory where JR does telepathy to assist Patsy in the Crime of the Century,

I reckon the best theory out there is JDI with Patsy assisting JR after the fact, where else does she get her cancer treatment from?

Yet the best theory does not tell us why JonBenet had to be killed, who gets that, she had to die, even Patsy bought into that, as she applied the ligature?

Why would Patsy and John deny Little Miss Christmas the gift of life, just what could JonBenet utter that might endanger the parents?

The only person in the case that matches the Machivellian interludes is JR, nobody else comes close to being a Player.

Just consider and contrast Burke Ramsey as a child, his Dr Phil Interview, extant photographes, does this remind you of an intelligent sociopathic killer?

Do the same with Patsy and her Don't go there pal remarks, intelligent yes , IMO highly, compare and contrast this with the dumb aspects of the wine-cellar staging.

Patsy's involvement is as a puppet on a string, she is playing someone elses ordained role, most likely JR's.

Why, because the staging pre-determines what Patsy observes, e.g. she never notices if JonBenet is wearing size-12 or size-6 underwear, just she would definitely have noticed if JonBenet had been naked from the waist down !

It's this feature that allows BDI to creep in, since proponents can claim Patsy was staging a crime-scene to eliminate Burke Ramsey from consideration, except she left JonBenet wearing Burke's longjohns, accident or forensic evidence, you decide?

The Killer Theory is really that the case is PDI with Patsy abusing JonBenet due her own historical abuse and her role in pageants?

Yet the smell test for most people turns up either JDI or BDI because JonBenet was sexually assaulted. Two medical examinations demonstrate this.

So is the case JDI because Patsy and John's relationship was at rock bottom, e.g. LHP, the housekeeper says Patsy requested advice since she detested JR's demands, and wanted a work around?

Did that work around become JonBenet?

Stuff was going on the Ramsey household , it spilled over into the children's friends houses, this is where the Stine role introduces itself, along with the Ramsey friends who intended to talk the parents about JonBenet's behaviour.

So consider sleep-overs, think who slept where and when, what have you been told about this, etc?

Did JonBenet's sleep-over in the Stine house influence the Ramsey's post-mortem behavour? Did any DS sleep-over in the Ramsey house result in innapropriate behaviour?

What was JonBenet's role in the sleep-overs, who gets the drift and understands why the Stine's might require alternative employment?

comingforyou,

Many think Burke's voice can be heard on the 911 call. If it was DS's voice then we would have heard about it by now.

Also DS involvement was actually a weak point in BlueCrab's theory. Since if DS could leave the house then why not JonBenet who allegedly had been kidnapped?

Its a bit like the PDI theory where JR does telepathy to assist Patsy in the Crime of the Century,

I reckon the best theory out there is JDI with Patsy assisting JR after the fact, where else does she get her cancer treatment from?

Yet the best theory does not tell us why JonBenet had to be killed, who gets that, she had to die, even Patsy bought into that, as she applied the ligature?

Why would Patsy and John deny Little Miss Christmas the gift of life, just what could JonBenet utter that might endanger the parents?

The only person in the case that matches the Machivellian interludes is JR, nobody else comes close to being a Player.

Just consider and contrast Burke Ramsey as a child, his Dr Phil Interview, extant photographes, does this remind you of an intelligent sociopathic killer?

Do the same with Patsy and her Don't go there pal remarks, intelligent yes , IMO highly, compare and contrast this with the dumb aspects of the wine-cellar staging.

Patsy's involvement is as a puppet on a string, she is playing someone elses ordained role, most likely JR's.

Why, because the staging pre-determines what Patsy observes, e.g. she never notices if JonBenet is wearing size-12 or size-6 underwear, just she would definitely have noticed if JonBenet had been naked from the waist down !

It's this feature that allows BDI to creep in, since proponents can claim Patsy was staging a crime-scene to eliminate Burke Ramsey from consideration, except she left JonBenet wearing Burke's longjohns, accident or forensic evidence, you decide?

The Killer Theory is really that the case is PDI with Patsy abusing JonBenet due her own historical abuse and her role in pageants?

Yet the smell test for most people turns up either JDI or BDI because JonBenet was sexually assaulted. Two medical examinations demonstrate this.

So is the case JDI because Patsy and John's relationship was at rock bottom, e.g. LHP, the housekeeper says Patsy requested advice since she detested JR's demands, and wanted a work around?

Did that work around become JonBenet?

Stuff was going on the Ramsey household , it spilled over into the children's friends houses, this is where the Stine role introduces itself, along with the Ramsey friends who intended to talk the parents about JonBenet's behaviour.

So consider sleep-overs, think who slept where and when, what have you been told about this, etc?

Did JonBenet's sleep-over in the Stine house influence the Ramsey's post-mortem behavour? Did any DS sleep-over in the Ramsey house result in innapropriate behaviour?

What was JonBenet's role in the sleep-overs, who gets the drift and understands why the Stine's might require alternative employment?

I believe the main reason the Rams didn’t call over the Stines that morning was because that would mean they would had to of brought over Burke’s best bud DS. The Stines did not have holiday company over to watch DS, nor did they have live-in caregiver NI. DS would have jetted straight upstairs to BR room, and that would have ruined the Rams plans to keep BR “asleep” until it was time to usher him away from the crime scene. Given the fact that in a little over 48 hours from that morning, SS overheard BR talking about JB being strangled with DS, that wouldn’t have been a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe the main reason the Rams didn’t call over the Stines that morning was because that would mean they would had to of brought over Burke’s best bud DS. The Stines did not have holiday company over to watch DS, nor did they have live-in caregiver NI. DS would have jetted straight upstairs to BR room, and that would have ruined the Rams plans to keep BR “asleep” until it was time to usher him away from the crime scene. Given the fact that in a little over 48 hours from that morning, SS overheard BR talking about JB being strangled with DS, that wouldn’t have been a good idea.

Cottonstar.
So why does Susan Stine report the conversation? Who can work out the percentage in that?

I'm thinking the Ram's hoodwinked the Stines and Susan Stine realized too late what was going on, so she tried to innoculate the family by basically reporting Burke Ramsey?

Burke and Doug Stine remain best buddies, they chat in private over the internet, God only knows what secrets they have?

Once JR passes on on, its gloves off for the media as the dead cannot be defamed so stand by for JDI Nirvana.

I'll bet a dollar to a dime that Burke Ramsey goes on an extended vacation, he will never ever want to see the inside of a Court Room, only Spitz can pull the trigger on this issue.

Cottonstar.
So why does Susan Stine report the conversation? Who can work out the percentage in that?

I'm thinking the Ram's hoodwinked the Stines and Susan Stine realized too late what was going on, so she tried to innoculate the family by basically reporting Burke Ramsey?

Burke and Doug Stine remain best buddies, they chat in private over the internet, God only knows what secrets they have?

Once JR passes on on, its gloves off for the media as the dead cannot be defamed so stand by for JDI Nirvana.

I'll bet a dollar to a dime that Burke Ramsey goes on an extended vacation, he will never ever want to see the inside of a Court Room, only Spitz can pull the trigger on this issue.

Well, SS brought it up in a conversation with Mary Ann Kaempfer, and she was the one that reported it when she was interviewed after going with the family to JB funeral in Atlanta.

Well, SS brought it up in a conversation with Mary Ann Kaempfer, and she was the one that reported it when she was interviewed after going with the family to JB funeral in Atlanta.

Cottonstar.
Sure and has JR issued any defamation proceedings, e.g. Spittz, etc?

The Sine link is one for the JonBenet investigators to delve into. Who remembers Susan Stine impersonating the Chief of Police via mail?

Why would the Stines need to hook up with the Crime of the Century? Something was definitely going on, just what remains a mystery?

I'm wondering who the "two boyfriends are". Are they local boys from the neighborhood. Does JonBenet consider Burke a boyfriend and one of Burke's friends a boyfriend. They are both boys.

Was this note written by an adult?

It appears that Ganta is for Santa whereby the G is mistaken for the letter S and a similar thing is done with what i believe to be an S rather than a 5 is mistaken for a G. So basically the letters G and S are swapped around for both words ie Instead of Santa and Girlfriends you have Ganta and Sarlfriends or sargfdz.

I don't agree at all. The Ramseys were not close friends with the Stines when this happened. That is why they didn't call them. They didn't become close friends until the break up with the Whites. Then the Stines glued themselves to the Ramseys. I always thought it was becasue the husband wanted to work for John. He probably thought JR new business was going to take off like the old one. And he would be on the ground floor. But it sure didn't work out that way

Both Glenn and Susan had well paying jobs at the Colorado University (if i remember correctly). They also had a child they had to care for. To partner up with two people living under an umbrella of suspicion for their death of their daughter is beyond belief. They were either saints (which we know they were not) or there was some other reason beyond money that they needed to be glued to them.

Can anyone tell me why there was blue paper on the carpet in JonBenet's bedroom, right next to the Christmas Tree?
TIA

Can anyone tell me why there was blue paper on the carpet in JonBenet's bedroom, right next to the Christmas Tree?
TIA

Might not be blue paper, but a cut-out section of the carpet. The police cut out certain sections of the carpet to identify certain stains (pretty sure they did this with an area in between the two beds).

a very interesting thread
o.png

(bbm)
I don't agree at all. The Ramseys were not close friends with the Stines when this happened. That is why they didn't call them. They didn't become close friends until the break up with the Whites. Then the Stines glued themselves to the Ramseys. I always thought it was becasue the husband wanted to work for John. He probably thought JR new business was going to take off like the old one. And he would be on the ground floor. But it sure didn't work out that way
The Ramseys and the Stines traveled together to New York in the months prior to Christmas. I don't know about others, but I don't travel, stay in the same hotel, see the sights together, etc. with someone I'm not close with. It was only in BPD interviews that John claimed to not be close with the Stines. A good question would be why he denied it.

(bbm)The Ramseys and the Stines traveled together to New York in the months prior to Christmas. I don't know about others, but I don't travel, stay in the same hotel, see the sights together, etc. with someone I'm not close with. It was only in BPD interviews that John claimed to not be close with the Stines. A good question would be why he denied it.

otg,
Probably for the same reason they never called the Stines over on the morning JonBenet went missing? There are skeletons buried over there in Boulder, no wonder they want the case to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie