Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if the perpetrator was talking anyone into his car using blonde wigs and smooth talk in a pub saloon bar, if the KK attack is anything to go by IMO. There's nothing in the CCTV to suggest that MM abducted JR as he goes into the Pub, then she disappears. Nothing to indicate that these blonde guys knows what's going on. Could be entirely coincidental, even if it's the same blonde guy in these various events. Even if he actually was a friend of the perpetrator, doesn't mean he was scoping out targets. Maybe the perpetrator could've used his blonde athletic looking friend introducing him, to later make it possible for a victim to be amenable to an offer of a lift home. There's no proof in the CCTV that the MM knew anything about what happened later. It could be coincidence that the childhood acquaintance of the accused, whose father was a speedway driver, pictured in these threads with his blonde hair, had introduced the accused family to little athletics, where he has been a trainer for many years, and a athlete himself as a kid and his career as sports coach included an exclusive private Catholic girls college in the Western Suburbs. Maybe the perpetrator had a motto of "Sometimes it's who you know that opens doors"? Having a tall blonde athletic mate might've been useful, but keeping him from twigging must've been hard.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
The tall blonde guy was tslking to Ciara ast the bar in the 20 minute window the was there.
Good chance he knows her.

I may be reading some of these comments in the wrong way , but is it being implied that the blonde guy referred to is BRE in disguise ... there are also numerous comments about his eyebrows ... a blonde wig with those eyebrows and nobody would have noticed , really ?

Did you see thd other photo published with the blonde wig?

It certainly had a familiar look.

Thanks so much Janwa. I agree about DNA, and yes, lots of photos of LA and footy, but he was a much heavier and less attractive man by then. Plus he was the photographer for most of LA too from what I have read, so those photos of him were rare, and again, much older. And we saw his hand up in the footy photos so not inclined to be posing for any photos at events there. I just thought a nice young one of him in the press from say 20s-early 30s would be very helpful, if there are other possible victims out there who had been attacked or survived an attempted abduction? I noticed Bret Christian was quick to ask me (when I wrote to him) if I had a younger photo or had seen one on WS as he was desperate to get one but couldn't seem to access one anywhere. Ah well was just a thought.

Janwa and Lampformypath - I have to agree that there seems to be only one photo (and not a very good one) of when BRE was young. It’s like everything about this case. The police ask for help from the public but block us from everything else. I know there’s a reason for that. With regards the photos we were only shown what police wanted us to see. It’s obvious photos of a younger BRE have been deliberately kept from us. I’m sure there may be good reasons for that but it really is so frustrating[emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think under subjudice law you are permitted post photos of the accused

This is probably the reason for the lack of photos springing forward soon after the arrest.

This is probably the reason for the lack of photos springing forward soon after the arrest.

The photos didn't come to light until after the arrest as no one knew who he was till then

The photos didn't come to light until after the arrest as no one knew who he was till then

This is why I said "soon after" the arrest. There was the initisl srrest then it went considerably quiet.

Imagine if there is very few, mostly just little athletic photos.

No photos between18 to 30.

Wasnt there mention that Cath had put him to work in little athletics to get him outside?

On the surface there appears an avoidance of photos and public appearance.

This is why I said "soon after" the arrest. There was the initisl srrest then it went considerably quiet. Imagine if there is very few, mostly just little athletic photos.
No photos between18 to 30. Wasnt there mention that Cath had put him to work in little athletics to get him outside? On the surface there appears an avoidance of photos and public appearance.

These photos were published 28th Feb this year.

https://www.communitynews.com.au/we...ert-edwards-case-adjourned-committal-hearing/

Re NSW opening up 500 cold cases - is there a possibility that the CSK might have gone further a field?

Post Newspaper 12 - 13 April, 1997 - Agent warns killer may shift ground
'Captain Caldwell said that "an awful lot of information was gleaned from the sites where the bodies were found.

So NSW is going to run familial on everything on a national database?

Hobbies: Football, Racing?

We know nothing do we. Police have gleaned a lot of information from the sites that will be forthcoming in future.

Sometimes i think that im reading PMs rather than a public thread. Hopefully your all getting a laugh from the doctored face shots being worked on.

Anyway heres my latest additions to the identikit works .
Bra face, compared to the church lane attacker identikit sketch.
Lampformypath and ALise i will use your pictures to compare in the next project "younger face" compared to the identikits thanks...
e52723f65f51e5f03e18c9e56106e7ed.jpg
470333aee7b39ea1424c6c573f90dc1c.jpg
77b33a1e072cab4369e26a2fc4fe95e3.jpg

<modsnip>

Lampformypath and ALise i will use your pictures to compare in the next project "younger face" compared to the identikits thanks...

Hi Metic - what you have done is fantastic. I have always thought this ID drawing had a look of BRE. It&#8217;s amazing how well it matches up! Great job[emoji2] JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metic,

The collage of merged images and faces is fantastic work and much appreciated. Thanks!

Just my thoughts and opinion, but unfortunately I haven't got a link.

<modsnip>

STRIKING RESEMBLANCE in my opinion.....
Great job metic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors