MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed something (damn work getting in the way :) ). I thought he was trying to testify?

Apparently he has a letter he wants read into the record after closing. He wants the last word, with no cross examination. Ultimate control.

Ok , theft in progress call Police- same result . She saw no Jess in the store and light out that supposed to be on , any reasonable person would have reported the suspicious activity . And never bothered checking on her . She knew something was amiss but chose to do Nothing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps she planned on telling the owner the next day. Many small businesses in small towns like to take care of thiefs internally. Honestly I don't see where your coming from. Your assumptions dont hold water. She's not responsible for Jessica's abduction, Jeffery Willis is.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He is sick. I thought he also wanted his attorney to ask specific questions?

He is sick. I thought he also wanted his attorney to ask specific questions?

Yes, Willis asked some questions of Detective Kasher through his attorney and against his attorney's stated judgement. IMO they were petty and insignificant matters. One of the twitterers tweeted that they thought Kasher was getting riled. I didn't really see signs of anger or fluster. Perhaps Kasher was a little annoyed because the questions were of minimal significance and had already been answered.

Does anybody know who the man is that has been seated between Willis and Johnson for the entire trial? I am curious if he works in the public defender's office or if he has another role, oversight for example? Translation? I would need a buffer between me and JW. uhg.

I think Johnson is a very good attorney and provided the best possible defense in Rebekah's case. Since Willis has attempted to take a more active role in Jessica's case, his defense has deteriorated. Just my opinion, based on watching trials in person and from afar.

Though really, who knows what this jury will think is important. upthread somebody mentioned the Pinellas 12. exactly.

Hey y’all - question: What were the blue pills he had in the toolbox? Didn’t see that anywhere I prolly missed it

Does anybody know who the man is that has been seated between Willis and Johnson for the entire trial? I am curious if he works in the public defender's office or if he has another role, oversight for example? Translation? I would need a buffer between me and JW. uhg.

I think Johnson is a very good attorney and provided the best possible defense in Rebekah's case. Since Willis has attempted to take a more active role in Jessica's case, his defense has deteriorated. Just my opinion, based on watching trials in person and from afar.

Though really, who knows what this jury will think is important. upthread somebody mentioned the Pinellas 12. exactly.

IDK, I wondered too....the other man at the defense table was there in the beginning, then wasn't. He has been back the last couple of days, he always sits between Willis and Johnson. I'd say he's the buffer!

JW can't ever claim ineffective counsel. Johnson has done everything JW has wanted...constantly handing him notes and in his ear, nonstop.

Yikes, Johnson just started...it's starting out as the heroin defense.

I wish they would show JW during this.

The state didn't have to 'dirty' him up. JW did it all himself.

Now he's reading her journal...shame on him

Perhaps she planned on telling the owner the next day. Many small businesses in small towns like to take care of thiefs internally. Honestly I don't see where your coming from. Your assumptions dont hold water. She's not responsible for Jessica's abduction, Jeffery Willis is.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Actually they do , she didn’t report anything . Ordinary citizens that have no affiliation to the business did more then the manager . When you’re in the convience store business you know how dangerous it is for one employee and yet after seeing the suspicious vehicle and Not seeing JH she just drove away .

It takes little effort to write down a LP ( if she thought it was a theft
Wouldn’t you want to document a suspect vehicle ?) or even make an annymous call to 911?? , people routinely do that too .

. No , she’s not responsible for the abduction but could have possibly saved her life and at the least given police a suspect immediately to follow up on . JW is likely to never tell where he put her he’s that calous , that we agree on .

Doug Reardon
@ReardonReports
·
1m
The jury has been sworn in and they will now begin deliberating Jeffrey Willis’ fate

Huh. I didn't hear a letter from Willis, did anyone else and if so would you be so kind as to summarize? I had to run errands and might have missed something.

Thank you so much!

Huh. I didn't hear a letter from Willis, did anyone else and if so would you be so kind as to summarize? I had to run errands and might have missed something.

Thank you so much!

Loreet, I think that was a letter to the judge from JW.

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson
·
8m
#JeffreyWillis - There's some indication the judge will allow the jury to go until 8pm before sending them home for the night. #JessicaHeeringa

Loreet, I think that was a letter to the judge from JW.

Thank you! That makes sense. This mystery letter was reported in headlines on WOODTV and maybe another site, but I'm not seeing any summary so it must be either just to the judge/court or not allowed in.

Verdict watch! I would dearly love to see a verdict today but I am guessing tomorrow.

Emma Nicolas
@emmasuenicolas
·
17m
Jurors are back in the courtroom with a question. @wzzm13

Emma Nicolas
@emmasuenicolas
·
17m
Juror wondering if the light was on or off when a person first game to the Exxon station. But judge says he cannot answer this. @wzzm13

Heather Walker
@_HeatherWalker
·
7m
We are back in the courtroom waiting on an update from the judge on the #JessicaHeeringa case. #WillisOnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd