AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

This poor family has been searching their hearts out, with help from friends and strangers. Wish this case would get more publicity in a wider area, but it seems they are doing everything they can possibly do to find Jerry and Susan. Such a mystery, and let's keep them bumped up.

From your link:

Responding to the BB gun shooting, which allegedly involved his wife (L.O.) shooting a BB/pellet into Mr. McFall's stomach, here's what the POI has to say:

Interesting choice of words/response. Maybe I'm reading too much into it (wouldn't be the first time I've over-analyzed a comment), but another way he could have addressed the allegation was by denying his wife had anything to do with it, or that "she's not the kind of person to do such a thing, etc. etc."

"Nobody saw anything" is not the kind of defense/explanation that I'd expect from someone wrongfully accused. IMO, of course!

Such ominous comments from the POI since it appears that he (or his wife, or both) have motive.

I have not seen this before... appears the bounty found mattress cover with possible blood stains? Wonder what became of this?

[FONT=&quot]Littlefield is where Jerry and Susan McFalls have a second home, and a bounty hunter now helping the family has uncovered what family says could be blood on a mattress cover found in a wood pile outside the home...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Meridee said the stained mattress cover was found by David Bounsall, a bounty hunter with a private investigating company. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"[He] reached out to us on Facebook, asked how he could help pro bono, not only searching, but doing some research on some of these people we think are suspects," said Meridee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although it's unclear what the stain is, Meridee says it's being tested by the Mohave County Sheriff's Office, who continues to investigate the case. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

http://www.good4utah.com/southern-u...ues-in-case-of-missing-utah-couple/1080559354

If true, how did LE miss this, regardless?

Praying for the McFalls and answers for their family.

Littleton is part of the "Arizona Strip", an area used by cattlemen to graze their cattle. I have a good friend whose father left her and her siblings several of his ranches in that area on both sides of Arizona and Utah.

The desert gives up it's secrets, one way or another. Might be during the calf gathering for vaccs and brands, or hunting season that someone stumbles upon this couple.

What's really odd is my mom lives in West Jordan, Ut.............

I've got to be honest: You get some really odd ducks living out in the Az Strip. Survivalists, anti-social, anti-government types, polygamists, doomsday preppers, etc. Many are not interested in "change", or anyone telling them what they can, or cannot do.

Littleton is part of the "Arizona Strip", an area used by cattlemen to graze their cattle. I have a good friend whose father left her and her siblings several of his ranches in that area on both sides of Arizona and Utah.

The desert gives up it's secrets, one way or another. Might be during the calf gathering for vaccs and brands, or hunting season that someone stumbles upon this couple.

What's really odd is my mom lives in West Jordan, Ut.............

I've got to be honest: You get some really odd ducks living out in the Az Strip. Survivalists, anti-social, anti-government types, polygamists, doomsday preppers, etc. Many are not interested in "change", or anyone telling them what they can, or cannot do.

You're so right about the odd ducks. But,I have to point out, it's Littlefield, not Littleton. And I was there just a couple of months ago and didn't see any cattle for miles. But there is sooooo much desert around (see pics up thread).

You're so right about the odd ducks. But,I have to point out, it's Littlefield, not Littleton. And I was there just a couple of months ago and didn't see any cattle for miles. But there is sooooo much desert around (see pics up thread).

My head was somewhere else when I posted :scared: "Littlefield".

Ranchers rotate their grazing areas with the seasons, rain, snow, breeding, calving, nutting, tagging, vaccinating, branding, and roundup for processing. You'd be surprised how well Herefords, Hereford crosses do in the desert.

State Land Trust, BLM, and National forests all have quotas and lease agreements per head, and overgrazing just causes problems down the future and a possible moratorium on the lease for the rancher. Arizona is an "Open Range" (no fence) State.

Think about the desert conditions Clive Bundy was running his cattle on............now that's pretty sparse.

So..........one month no cattle, the next month they're everywhere.

Note:

1. I REALLY think it was over-kill with the bounty hunter or whoever having "guards" with assault weapons. Sure, we're an open carry State, but that was over the top. Looked like "showboating" to me, did they expect to be in the middle of a war zone?

2. Why didn't they get ground imaging devices to scan the property instead of digging wherever?

3. Wondering how they could ascertain anything about the "bullet holes" in the shed. In a desert area, many times it's hard to tell what's recent, and what's been there for a year or more. Even more so with weathered T1-11 or composite siding material.

4. The so called re-zoning would not have caused any issue with firing weapons as long as it was 1/4+ from an occupied building (hunting) or on the owner's property. This is an unincorporated area, not a city or municipality. 1/2 mile away is a mute issue..........just saying. Both sides are pretty ridiculous. (IMO)

With one news article stating that there was a "spoiled pork roast" in what seems to be left out to thaw, and all the other observations at the house, I would have to believe something, or someone attracted the McFalls' attention outside and they went to investigate. If they believed it was something dangerous or threatening, one would think they would have taken a firearm and cell phone with them.

*Just all my own opinion*

Side note on Mohave County.............this is the same county that dropped ALL of the charges against FLDS leader Warren Jeffs 17 years or so ago.

Go figure.:thinking:

I hope they have at least been found and their family can have some closure. I can't imagine what they have been going through, not knowing where their loved ones are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back