Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror said:
Hi Niner

Looks like the nose ring is still in. And good for her.

I just noticed that! A nice small diamond.

I think it's time for this preacher to end.... :lol:

Beatrice having a good smirk as well, he's making them all pretty nervous, they weren't expecting to hear about God at a Royal wedding.

Beatrice having a good smirk as well, he's making them all pretty nervous, they weren't expecting to hear about God at a Royal wedding.

You must have missed the beginning. It's was VERY religious and I'm sure the MSM in the USA was hating it.

Man, what was Harry's face there! I know he is so nervous but geez! I think he is nervous out of his skin. I don't think he likes the pomp and circumstance of the wedding in general all around him.

African American choir singing “Stand by Me.” I love the acknowledgement and blending of cultures in this wedding.

I'm all for this new look on a Royal Wedding.

Adding: That this is one of my favorite songs.

Good ending to sermon, I'll remember that sentiment, when we harness the redemptive power of love it will be as if we have discovered fire for the second time.

Good ending to sermon, I'll remember that sentiment, when we harness the redemptive power of love it will be as if we have discovered fire for the second time.

It was just beautiful. Some might think he went on for a bit, and he admitted it, but the message was beautiful.

The Queen is the Head of the Church of England. The Royal Family take religion very seriously.

Lovely vows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member