Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
THEY (SCPD/DA) are capable of anything, including murder. Always keep that in mind when you consider this thread. Keep in mind after Burke became Chief of Department he and Spota saw to it their pal Madigan became Chief of Detectives. He would have a more hands on with the investigation of LISK. He suddenly disappeared and is said to be in the group of 10 or so cops the FEDS arrested and kept quiet for the time being.

THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING -
I always felt the Gary M shooting was politically motivated.

deedee21 AND I would suspect you would be right. In the early days after the shooting Gary M was heard to say he believes Nassau County Democratic leader got the deed done.

If what I have heard is correct then I believe I know the guy who pulled the trigger. If I know it then others that count would know it.

Put this information to a very knowledgeable guy about the general area I am talking about. Didnt give anything about a name, I only asked him in the vast area of which he is very familar with which included a few thousand suspects. I only asked what specific assignmen this guy worked at. . When he told me where this fellow worked I almost fell out my chair. It was then I told him the name and how the hell could he know that. He told me I asked him if he knew anyone that is capable of doing this and he got the right guy. He did add he wouldn't know why this guy would do such a foolish thing.

Add Schneiderman into the suspects pool. This reminds me of a great movie called Night of The Generals

I don't know, this scrawny little b@sturd might have a hard time getting the better of some of the victims. Do need to hang him around the neck of the governor and mayor though since they not only endorsed but campaigned for him.

lolol, never change NY.

Add Schneiderman into the suspects pool. This reminds me of a great movie called Night of The Generals

Hawk, I have to tell you hearing about Schneiderman made my skin crawl and here’s why: I believe lisk is prominent like this wack job and thats what is so so dangerous. As the psychic said to me it is someone that law enforcement would never suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Justice is blind, my dear inspector... but sometimes it can hear the cry of a murdered woman"

(loose quote - Omar Sharif as Major Grau)

My sources tell me a newspaper's crack investigative team is working on a story that should blow your minds away. Usually that can be suspected when certain reporters seem to have gone dead in the water. It usually means they have something big.

My sources tell me a newspaper's crack investigative team is working on a story that should blow your minds away. Usually that can be suspected when certain reporters seem to have gone dead in the water. It usually means they have something big.
When can we expect this story to break?

Spitzer is way worse thaSchneiderman combined. He is evil incarnate.. Nots even close, IMHO

Spitzer is way worse thaSchneiderman combined. He is evil incarnate.. Nots even close, IMHO

They are both bad men pretending to be pillars of society when they are really just the kind of monsters that nightmares originate from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One has a better chance of picking the Lotto numbers than guessing when a story is going to be published.

One has a better chance of picking the Lotto numbers than guessing when a story is going to be published.
can you be sure to share when it is published? I am no longer local and I miss things on occasion thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

when it comes out I will make sure you know.
I hope you're right but this case smells. And, of course- why now? If this is true is the news outlet brave enough to bring anything to the light?

Netflix Making Lost Girls Movie About Long Island Serial Killer Case

MAY 17, 2018

"...The real-life Marie was murdered by Shannan’s sister, but a lawsuit seeking the release of 911 tapes Shannan made the night she went missing is still pending."

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...s-movie-about-long-island-serial-killer-case/

I was down at Gilgo earlier today and noticed a man and woman with tv/filming equipment on Ocean Pkwy. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Netflix movie.

On another, more disturbing note. I stopped at Overlook Beach to use the rest rooms (which were locked) but noticed a foul smell of decaying flesh. Then noticed one of the town green trash cans covered in flies and maybe even worms/maggots. The entire area smelled so bad, I couldn’t stay an extra second. I’m going to call park rangers and report it, just in case.

I was down at Gilgo earlier today and noticed a man and woman with tv/filming equipment on Ocean Pkwy. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Netflix movie.

On another, more disturbing note. I stopped at Overlook Beach to use the rest rooms (which were locked) but noticed a foul smell of decaying flesh. Then noticed one of the town green trash cans covered in flies and maybe even worms/maggots. The entire area smelled so bad, I couldn’t stay an extra second. I’m going to call park rangers and report it, just in case.

]29 June 1997: A.66.
A Lynbrook family's outing at Hempstead Lake State Park turned grisly yesterday when the father discovered human remains in a garbage can in a wooded area.

"We do the fishing clinic every year," he said, of the state Department of Environmental Conservation fishing program his family was attending yesterday. "We were fishing but weren't catching anything. The kids were getting a little bored."

As they walked, the elder Basch said he smelled a strong, foul odor coming from an area off the path.
He hiked over, followed by Kasey and the other children, and discovered a garbage can cut in half with a plastic bag draped over it. Guidice said it looked like a recycling can. "A million flies were flying around. I told the kids to get back down the hill," Basch recalled. "I nudged it a little to see how heavy it was."

]29 June 1997: A.66.
A Lynbrook family's outing at Hempstead Lake State Park turned grisly yesterday when the father discovered human remains in a garbage can in a wooded area.

"We do the fishing clinic every year," he said, of the state Department of Environmental Conservation fishing program his family was attending yesterday. "We were fishing but weren't catching anything. The kids were getting a little bored."

As they walked, the elder Basch said he smelled a strong, foul odor coming from an area off the path.
He hiked over, followed by Kasey and the other children, and discovered a garbage can cut in half with a plastic bag draped over it. Guidice said it looked like a recycling can. "A million flies were flying around. I told the kids to get back down the hill," Basch recalled. "I nudged it a little to see how heavy it was."

This is an actual metal town trash can. There were so many town workers getting the area ready for the holiday weekend. I just cant believe not one other person noticed the stench and flies.

ETA: just spoke w TOB park official. They are sending someone to check it out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back