PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

I apologize if this has already been posted. The article mentions names of those with Rachael that night.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...l-DelTondo-Sheldon-Jeter/stories/201805170181
Sheldon then asked Tyrie Jeter who was with him, and Tyrie Jeter did not respond, according to the warrant. At 10:30 p.m., Sheldon texted Tyrie that the ice cream shop was closed.
At 10:44 p.m., Ms. Watkins dropped Ms. DelTondo off at her house and drove Tyrie Jeter*home, according to the search warrant. Tyrie told police that Ms. Watkins told Ms. DelTondo that “she would be back.”>>>>>>>

I want to know why she had to leave Rachael there in order to take Tyrie home.

"Ms. DelTondo was shot to death four minutes later, according to the search warrant, which cites a 911 call for shots fired at that time.">>>>>>>>>

This is looking more and more like a setup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sheldon then asked Tyrie Jeter who was with him, and Tyrie Jeter did not respond, according to the warrant. At 10:30 p.m., Sheldon texted Tyrie that the ice cream shop was closed.
At 10:44 p.m., Ms. Watkins dropped Ms. DelTondo off at her house and drove Tyrie Jeter*home, according to the search warrant. Tyrie told police that Ms. Watkins told Ms. DelTondo that “she would be back.”>>>>>>>

"Ms. DelTondo was shot to death four minutes later, according to the search warrant, which cites a 911 call for shots fired at that time.">>>>>>>>>

Yes a possible setup that includes Sgt. Watkins daughter, IMO.

BBM

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me either. Having to take Rachael home in order to then take Tyrie home to then go back to pickup Rachael. :thinking:

Between her dropping Rachael off to go take Tyrie home and the text messages I can't help but think setup as well. < Of course, my opinion on that may change as more info comes out.

Moo/Jmo/Imo/Jmho/Etc.

BBM

Yeah, that doesn't make sense to me either. Having to take Rachael home in order to then take Tyrie home to then go back to pickup Rachael. :thinking:

Between her dropping Rachael off to go take Tyrie home and the text messages I can't help but think setup as well. < Of course, my opinion on that may change as more info comes out.

Moo/Jmo/Imo/Jmho/Etc.
Something in the milk ain't clean.

IMO I think the ex has ties with the PD, and has for quite some time. Someone wanted to screw her over, expose her to her then fiancé, expose her to her employer, or all of the above, so they leaked the incident with the minor under the guise that there was corruption within the PD. While there certainly may be corruption, I have serious doubts that corruption was the reason for leaking the police report. I did a lot of digging last night and didn’t find much else on “corruption” within the PD other than this situation.

Eta - now that the ex’s name has been made public. He/the company he owns has donated quite a bit to the PD over time. Even a vehicle. Just sayin.

This is what a local posted and it’s very telling that they never name his daughter as well since she was the one who called Rachel to go take a walk at 10:45 pm

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so she was caught with this kid but not charged then somehow her NON REDACTED report was somehow leaked. A redacted police report is given out to protect names, addresses and private info. The sargaents daughter who texted her to take a walk at 10:45 at night is never named. He’s on leave and now there’s a search warrant against his wife. Wow. I don’t believe those men had anything to do with it. I think the wife was probably the one who wanted to take her down.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sgt. Watkins was one of the officers who found Rachael in the car with 17 yr old boy. Sgt. Watkins&#8217; daughter hangs out with victim and miraculously escapes being a murder victim herself by mere minutes. Lauren Watkins sends peculiar, suspicious text to victim moments before she is gunned down. Sgt. Watkins goes to crime scene with daughter and potentially contaminates scene by crossing police line, though he is off duty. Sgt. Watkins family is verbally abusive to Chief of police during interview. Sgt. Watkins is placed on leave. And finally, Stephanie Watkins, wife of Sgt Watkins, is the subject of a search warrant issued for a personal FB account.

I do not think we are allowed to discuss, let alone quote (in multiple posts) comments on news articles and/or social media.

Why am I not understanding why the policeman, policemans's daughter & wife wanted this woman exposed & dead?

please? Anyone. New meds & old age here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I&#8217;m not quite sure. There is much speculation in town as to why this would be, but I cannot substantiate any of the rumors. Could have to do with the current corruption investigation? The officer who leaked Rachael&#8217;s personal info has never been named. Is it possible that Rachael didn&#8217;t even know which officer leaked it? The person they leaked it to made sure It was emailed from a dummy account to everyone they could. Someone wanted to destroy her reputation. Did that same person want her dead?

I don&#8217;t think the leak of that report was accidental. I think they knew exactly what they were doing when they handed it off to the one who emailed it to everyone. Was that, too, Sgt Watkins?

I’m not quite sure. There is much speculation in town as to why this would be, but I cannot substantiate any of the rumors. Could have to do with the current corruption investigation? The officer who leaked Rachael’s personal info has never been named. Is it possible that Rachael didn’t even know which officer leaked it? The person they leaked it to made sure It was emailed from a dummy account to everyone they could. Someone wanted to destroy her reputation. Did that same person want her dead?

I don’t think the leak of that report was accidental. I think they knew exactly what they were doing when they handed it off to the one who emailed it to everyone. Was that, too, Sgt Watkins?

How can they not tell who accessed the police report right around the time it was leaked? That amazes me. Can’t they tell who was logged in and what they accessed? For crying out loud, quickbooks gives you a trail of who creates and edits transactions, how can law enforcement databases not track who does what? Was LE not able to trace the IP address of where the original email leak came from?

Even if someone logged into the system and accessed the police report using someone else’s login info, I would still think that LE should be able to trace that back to someone. Maybe I’m just being naive.

How can they not tell who accessed the police report right around the time it was leaked? That amazes me. Can&#8217;t they tell who was logged in and what they accessed? For crying out loud, quickbooks gives you a trail of who creates and edits transactions, how can law enforcement databases not track who does what? Was LE not able to trace the IP address of where the original email leak came from?

Even if someone logged into the system and accessed the police report using someone else&#8217;s login info, I would still think that LE should be able to trace that back to someone. Maybe I&#8217;m just being naive.

They know. All that was stated publicly by Chief Couch is that the officer was reprimanded and that it was accidental. And then Ms. Deltondo ended up dead. This town is demanding to know which officer leaked that information. Seems kind of important now, wouldn&#8217;t you agree?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back