PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

Could her friend have told her to go for a walk to save her from the imminent drive by shooting?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

They know. All that was stated publicly by Chief Couch is that the officer was reprimanded and that it was accidental. And then Ms. Deltondo ended up dead. This town is demanding to know which officer leaked that information. Seems kind of important now, wouldn’t you agree?

Oh ok thank you, I don’t think I saw that they knew who did it. Actually maybe I do remember reading that. Idk. It’s absurd to think that someone accidentally accesses a privileged report and accidentally shares it with someone who makes a throwaway email address to send the report out to people who personally know Rachael. For instance, it’s one thing to accidentally stumble on a private document while using someone else’s computer, but it’s a completely different ballgame to use unique login credentials to access a report, save the report, and hand it off to whoever emailed it out. Or email it out yourself.

I’m not from the area, or even PA, so my POV is one of an outsider. What it seems like to me is that someone wanted Rachael’s then-fiancé to know about the car situation to purposely cause an issue. And while they were at it, they figured they may as well send it to Rachel’s employer, friends, etc, to ruin her reputation and cause as much damage as possible. Obviously this theory involves corruption, but I don’t think the sole purpose of the leak was because Rachael was cooperating with state police. I think it was very personal. Think the infamous jersey shore note that was left for sammi to tell her that Ronnie was cheating. Except way more serious.

What happened with that whole incident is just very...strange. You have her found very late in a remote spot with a 17 year old by two officers. No report made. A year later, the police get wind that someone is nosing around about the incident, so they write up the incident report. Someone comes in and asks for the report on the incident. Not only are they given a copy of the report, but the ENTIRE file, complete with personal info of both parties involved. From there, that info, including the unredacted police report and identifying info is sent out from a dummy email account to friends, family, employer and social media. WHO handed that report over and to whom did they hand it? How did the the person know that the report even existed? Remember, this incident was not known to the public.

What happened with that whole incident is just very...strange. You have her found very late in a remote spot with a 17 year old by two officers. No report made. A year later, the police get wind that someone is nosing around about the incident, so they write up the incident report. Someone comes in and asks for the report on the incident. Not only are they given a copy of the report, but the ENTIRE file, complete with personal info of both parties involved. From there, that info, including the unredacted police report and identifying info is sent out from a dummy email account to friends, family, employer and social media. WHO handed that report over and to whom did they hand it? How did the the person know that the report even existed? Remember, this incident was not known to the public.

Well we can say for sure that the following people knew about the incident - Rachael, Sheldon Jeter jr, and the two police officers. I feel like logically, from what I know from msm, jeter has the most incentive to obtain and leak the report. But is an 18 year old wise enough to do all of that, especially if he didn’t even know if a report existed in the first place? However, I don’t see a motive for either officer to leak the report either. So idk.

Since you are local, maybe you know - what’s the procedure for requesting police reports? If you have to pay for them, what methods of payment do they accept? It truly shouldn’t be difficult to figure out who requested the police report. Maybe LE knows already, and I hope they do. Otherwise it is an embarrassment.

Boy, from where I stand this positively screams corruption, railroading young black men, and mob style execution for "rats". Triple Yikes!

I hope actual justice is obtained but don't see how unless investigation is handed over. 🤨

I feel terrible for her poor family facing all of this on top of the loss of their only child. My sympathies lie with them.

MOO

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m not sure who went in to request the report. I’ve heard rumors about who requested it, but since I can not verify yet, I won’t disclose that here. I also believe I know who emailed the report. A friend of mine was one of the recipients. I believe the authorities either know for certain who emailed it. If they don’t, I think they have their suspicions.

Sad thing is, everyone here is terrified to talk about this. I walked into a local business the other day and before any conversation was had, the business owner switched off their security cameras. The police are NOT trusted. I posted an article earlier that was written today that demonstrates how much we, the public, are lied to by the authorities in this county. They have been all over the news stating that the investigation into our police dept is over. However, we learned from the investigating body that the investigation is STILL ONGOING. How can we be expected to believe anything? We want justice for this girl and her family. You cannot live around here and go about your daily life until this is over. I live a few blocks from this and you can feel the fear.

Boy, from where I stand this positively screams corruption, railroading young black men, and mob style execution for "rats". Triple Yikes!

I hope actual justice is obtained but don't see how unless investigation is handed over. ��

I feel terrible for her poor family facing all of this on top of the loss of their only child. My sympathies lie with them.

MOO

You said quite a mouthful. Bravo!

I hope actual justice is obtained but don't see how unless investigation is handed over. 🤨

MOO

Sorry but I don’t think it’s a coincidence that on the night of her murder, she was with jeters brother... and the fact that she was dating their older brother. I don’t see how that’s railroading young black men. The whole situation is sketchy, and I don’t think that jeter can be ruled out.

Sorry but I don’t think it’s a coincidence that on the night of her murder, she was with jeters brother... and the fact that she was dating their older brother. I don’t see how that’s railroading young black men. The whole situation is sketchy, and I don’t think that jeter can be ruled out.

Her relationship with the Jeter brothers is very contentious. Her friends believe there was nothing sexual about the relationship. The way it was explained to me is that Rachael was the kind of person to respond to someone in the middle of the night. The kid was from a pretty unstable home and lived with other relatives at times. Rachael was, as many have said, a do-Gooder. She staged an intervention for a drug-addicted friend, cared for that friend’s child. She tried to mentor young kids. It’s very hard for them to believe there may have been anything sexual going on. Honestly, I have no idea. I can only share what her friends believe. I know two things for sure. 1. No charges were filed in the incident. And 2. The DA wrote a letter to Rachael’s employer on her behalf in an effort to save her job.

Rachael’s relationship to the Sgt and his family? They have known each other for years. They were relatives of one of Rachael’s best friends.

Right now, there are literally a dozen people who could be behind this. I’ve ruled no one out in my mind. Aliquippa should never have been the lead on this case. NEVER. Not with the conflicts. Some of the interviews have been taking place at nearby Hopewell Twp PD. I’m assuming the Beaver County detectives handled those ones.

Her relationship with the Jeter brothers is very contentious. Her friends believe there was nothing sexual about the relationship. The way it was explained to me is that Rachael was the kind of person to respond to someone in the middle of the night. The kid was from a pretty unstable home and lived with other relatives at times. Rachael was, as many have said, a do-Gooder. She staged an intervention for a drug-addicted friend, cared for that friend’s child. She tried to mentor young kids. It’s very hard for them to believe there may have been anything sexual going on. Honestly, I have no idea. I can only share what her friends believe. I know two things for sure. 1. No charges were filed in the incident. And 2. The DA wrote a letter to Rachael’s employer on her behalf in an effort to save her job.

Rachael’s relationship to the Sgt and his family? They have known each other for years. They were relatives of one of Rachael’s best friends.

Right now, there are literally a dozen people who could be behind this. I’ve ruled no one out in my mind. Aliquippa should never have been the lead on this case. NEVER. Not with the conflicts. Some of the interviews have been taking place at nearby Hopewell Twp PD. I’m assuming the Beaver County detectives handled those ones.

If she was a known do-gooder, I don’t get why she would assume her fiancé would be mad at her being found in the steamed up car. He would surely know it was because she was simply helping a troubled kid and not doing anything nefarious.

You had previously stated that officer Watkins daughter was NOT a minor, but this link says she’s 17. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...nd-lauren-watkins-reported-version-of-events/

I don’t mean this to criticize a victim, but it’s kind of relevant that she hangs out with people so significantly younger than her. I’m 31 and couldn’t imagine hanging out with a 17 year old girl for fun. And I say that as someone who has an awesome 17 year old stepdaughter.

I don’t get why random store owners are scared and turn off their video cameras. Seems over the top to me. And I grew up in a town where Russian organized crime is the norm.

Rachael DelTondo's mom: Boy, 17, found with her in car was 'obsessed' | Daily Mail Online

The mother of murdered schoolteacher Rachael DelTondo has revealed that the teenage boy she was found in a 'steamed up' car with two years ago had developed an 'obsession' with her daughter.

In an exclusive interview, Lisa DelTondo, 64, revealed that Sheldon Jeter Jr, now 20, had called her last year, professing his love for Rachael and saying he wanted to marry her.

Rachael DelTondo murder: Police probe timeline reported by teacher's friend, sources say

Sources tell CBS Pittsburgh that police are now looking into the version of events reported by one of the last people to see Rachael DelTondo alive.

Lauren Watkins, 17, was a friend of 33-year-old DelTondo and was with her shortly before she was shot to death in her parents' driveway on Buchanan Street back on Mother's Day.

Since then, police have retraced DelTondo's steps and the movements of several of her friends, including Watkins.

According to sources, police are now examining Watkins' cellphone.

Last edited:
BBM. I can't believe Santicola [SJ's attorney] is saying this.

Santicola said that Sheldon enjoyed being around Rachael but believes her mother has a wrong interpretation about what that meant.

The attorney said: 'Obsessed is probably the wrong word. She [Rachael] was a frequent flyer for a lot of guys, so of course that's what he liked.

'What other things do teenage boys like? A pretty older girl who will have sex with them [...] He has never said to me that he loved her but he cared enough about her to not press charges against her back in December when the state police wanted him to.

Read more: Rachael DelTondo's mom: Boy, 17, found with her in car was 'obsessed' | Daily Mail Online

I do not think we are allowed to discuss, let alone quote (in multiple posts) comments on news articles and/or social media.

That is correct.

Posts that violate our Rules and TOS will be removed. Do not discuss comments under news articles or from social media and do not bring rumors from social media here.

If you find an interesting comment, you may post a link to the article and say something like, "There is an interesting comment by AB under this article." But that's it. You may not discuss the content of the comment here.

Former state trooper questions handling of DelTondo murder investigation

CENTER TWP., Pa. —

He spent 21 years as a Pennsylvania State Police trooper. He lives about 7 minutes from where Rachael DelTondo was shot 10 times and died in front of her parents' home in Aliquippa.

Wayne Kress followed the investigation into DelTondo's killing and was left with some questions about how the case was handled.

• Why weren't the homicide search warrants sealed?
  • Why wasn't Pennsylvania State Police brought in to lead the investigation?
  • Why were the warrants suddenly sealed more than a week after the murder?
More here: Former state trooper questions handling of DelTondo murder investigation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back