MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been nearly a year and a half of waiting, sadness, frustration. My heart hurts so much for Dani and her family. I don’t know how they’ve been able to keep up the effort to find Dani with such an ache in their hearts. I admire them so much. But if it was my daughter I know I’d find the strength to do the same. I pray daily that Dani will be found and that there’s justice for her. What will make the monster talk? Why hasn’t LE brought an indictment? When will the wheels of justice finally turn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been nearly a year and a half of waiting, sadness, frustration. My heart hurts so much for Dani and her family. I don’t know how they’ve been able to keep up the effort to find Dani with such an ache in their hearts. I admire them so much. But if it was my daughter I know I’d find the strength to do the same. I pray daily that Dani will be found and that there’s justice for her. What will make the monster talk? Why hasn’t LE brought an indictment? When will the wheels of justice finally turn?

Do you think they may do a press conference soon? Your question of "why haven't they brought an indictment" has me thinking that they may want to make some kind of announcement that the investigation hasn't stalled. People are starting to ask what is being done..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My thoughts are on the same level as both of you. I really want her family to announce something, soon, that indicates they are starting their own process of going after this . I greatly admire her family's humble and thoughtful approach to the victim who came forward and how respectful they were regarding her experience - "this isn't Dani's time - her's is coming - this is about THIS woman" - the amount of strength they constantly display is absolutely mindblowing to me. I cannot fathom the amount of pain and heartache they must experience from the moment they wake up until they go to bed. My heart is so heavy about this and I didn't even know Dani... and I know many of you feel the exact same way.

Do you think they may do a press conference soon? Your question of "why haven't they brought an indictment" has me thinking that they may want to make some kind of announcement that the investigation hasn't stalled. People are starting to ask what is being done..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In every press conference they’ve done the only thing they say is the investigation is continuing. By now what does that really mean? I try to stay hopeful they have evidence enough to indict him, but I’m starting to think otherwise.

My thoughts are on the same level as both of you. I really want her family to announce something, soon, that indicates they are starting their own process of going after this . I greatly admire her family's humble and thoughtful approach to the victim who came forward and how respectful they were regarding her experience - "this isn't Dani's time - her's is coming - this is about THIS woman" - the amount of strength they constantly display is absolutely mindblowing to me. I cannot fathom the amount of pain and heartache they must experience from the moment they wake up until they go to bed. My heart is so heavy about this and I didn't even know Dani... and I know many of you feel the exact same way.

This exactly!

Lighting Dani's candle.

108671-a678599967f2770d26009e544b5e1535.jpg

How would the Stislickis "go after" the alleged perp on their own? Have Danielle's parents ever suggested that they would hire a PI? Could they file a wrongful death suit?

How would the Stislickis "go after" the alleged perp on their own? Have Danielle's parents ever suggested that they would hire a PI? Could they file a wrongful death suit?

I don't think they need to hire a PI. Dani's mom has said they have lots of evidence, and everyone knows what happened, just nobody knows where she is and won't talk. I can't find any evidence of Dani's family wanting to hire a PI; the police have been dedicated since hour 1 of this investigation so it seems. Filing a wrongful death suit, perhaps a civil suit, might be their best shot of at least getting the full story out in the open if that's the sort of justice they want for Dani. I just want him to tell where she is, damn it

I have been thinking of Dani quite a bit these past weeks

When I chose seeds to plant to "celebrate" Dani's strong and beautiful radiance, I chose the most vibrant colors of wild flowers.

They all blossomed and now anywhere I see vibrant wildflowers I think of Dani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff