Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder why her parents didn’t step up and try to get custody of MH.

Snipped by me.
They may have tried to get the baby, but it's possible that DCF didn't find them suitable for any number of reasons. They don't usually make that type of information public - I'm pretty shocked that MSM was shown anything regarding custody stuff.

O/T How do I post a photo on tapatalk?? I don’t have the ring photo but I have the “just after I said yes photo (for those who were asking and I can’t believe I didn’t get the [emoji183]shot! I was just so shocked! Of course everyone wanted to buy us beers the rest of the concert (we saw The Unlikely Candidates and got a high five from lead singer, Everclear who took pics with us, Cold War Kids and Bleachers but they got rained out [emoji20]) and I’m an alcoholic so I got a ton of $8 diet cokes to celebrate [emoji23]) and yes I just used parenthesis inside of parenthesis.

On topic - I have a good feeling this weekend will have us with LOTS more answers about Lucas last moments. I don’t have any real reason for this but that I feel it in my gut. Not sure if it’s true but I’m feeling positive!!! Let us all pray, light candles etc for Lucas during our break from WS. Let’s find our little guy - he is all of ours now, whether by blood or not!![emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just poke the little square & navigate to the image of your choice.
06c2530658c089c992a3be77aacb30e6.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Can you imagine your 1 year old child in state custody and unable to care for them, make them feel safe, them missing you, not understanding, not being able to vocalize their confusion? I would be going crazy trying to get access to comfort my child. I would jump thru any hoops presented. That poor little girl must be so confused, hurting, lonely. Just makes me cry. And why isn't her daddy there to make her feel safe? Why did they take her away from him too? Honestly, that feels like drugs to me. And I don't mean weed. I mean some serious stuff that is noticeable upon interaction with him.
I know we have our outcry about JH looking the other way about the accusations of EG abusing Lucas. I suspect he did too. But they didn't take MH away from JH because EG was possibly abusing our missing LH. They took MH out of JH's care because he was not suitable to be her parent. That smells like drugs to me. Personally, because of other things I've seen, I call meth. jmo but I'm calling meth.

My family is dealing with 5 little ones in state care right now. We have a newborn, 2 year old, 9 year old, 10 year old, and an 11 year old. It is killing us knowing we have to wait a few more months to get them. They are also out of state so it makes it even harder on all of us. We do get to facetime with them. Momma was busted once again for drugs just last week.
They have been in care for over a year and we just found out about this last month. But we are jumping through all the hoops to bring them home.
I just can't understand why family isn't doing the same for MH. Or maybe they are but I do know it can take up to 6 months to get our kids back with family.

Is the 23rd the actual trial for JH or is it another preparatory hearing?

Will EG have to take the stand in the trial for JH, as she was presumably in the home at the time the incident occurred?

I also wonder why her parents didn’t step up and try to get custody of MH.

I just watched the video of the Detective reading EG’s written statement regarding what she did Thursday-Saturday and something new sticks out to me.

She said “she put on his (Lucas) show, but couldn’t remember which one” then shortly after she said she checked on Lucas every 20-30 minutes while he watched a movie just to say hi.

If it was familiar enough to refer to it as “his show”, how can she not recall which one it was? And was it a show or a movie? IMO she’s definitely lying from then on, probably before it too.

Also, she cleaned out the flower bed on Thursday. Why do I recall the neighbor saying they saw her gardening more than just 2 days before she reported him missing? Is my mind playing tricks on me again?

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

RBBM

I checked our timeline and double checked with old msm articles. All agree.

Sunday February 11 neighbor HT and his wife met Glass and Lucas. Glass told them she moved in on Wednesday, February 7. Lucas and Glass' 2 bio boys were with her. HT's wife mentioned to him later that Lucas had a bluish bruise under his left eye. They also said he was skinnier than the missing pictures. He also said he saw Glass outside, smoking with a man.

Tuesday February 13 neighbor LB saw a white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.
Thursday am February 15 neighbor LB saw Glass gardening with (probably) her daughter.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

As for his show vs. a movie how did she get that mixed up? She remembered many minute details but couldn't name the show and AFAIK never named the movie. Doesn't sound like an attentive caretaker to me, it sounds more like someone fibbin'. I'm sure LE's all over that.

And another coincidence: Glass was seen outside smoking with a man then later "remembers" the two strangers she saw outside smoking. What, is there an ashtray on her lawn for public use or something?

All MOO.
P.S. See y'all on the other side! :loveyou:

RBBM

I checked our timeline and double checked with old msm articles. All agree.

Sunday February 11 neighbor HT and his wife met Glass and Lucas. Glass told them she moved in on Wednesday, February 7. Lucas and Glass' 2 bio boys were with her. HT's wife mentioned to him later that Lucas had a bluish bruise under his left eye. They also said he was skinnier than the missing pictures. He also said he saw Glass outside, smoking with a man.

Tuesday February 13 neighbor LB saw a white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.
Thursday am February 15 neighbor LB saw Glass gardening with (probably) her daughter.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

As for his show vs. a movie how did she get that mixed up? She remembered many minute details but couldn't name the show and AFAIK never named the movie. Doesn't sound like an attentive caretaker to me, it sounds more like someone fibbin'. I'm sure LE's all over that.

And another coincidence: Glass was seen outside smoking with a man then later "remembers" the two strangers she saw outside smoking. What, is there an ashtray on her lawn for public use or something?

All MOO.
P.S. See y'all on the other side! :loveyou:

Thank you :) I’m not sure why I thought the gardening was way before that. Perhaps it was because we were told to focus on late Friday so I just removed it from the relevant timeframe. Just removed it a little too far ;)

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

How exciting congrats!!

I’m going to miss everyone too...not sure how I’m supposed to exist without my WS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone keep a notebook handy so you don't forget any thoughts!
(Or I guess you can text it to yourself...)

So glad the board is back up! I couldn't wait to post this. This video contains pictures of the EG and JH garage as well as EG car. I don't think they have been posted here yet:

SOURCE: Emily Glass misdemeanor trial

2eutqis.jpg

2uhu9g0.jpg

dfxanb.jpg
Wasn’t she have said to have been doing laundry?
Gosh there are so many questions this picture poses. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks