Resolved PA - Philadelphia Co, WhtFem UP17475, 30-50, decedent drug at Frankford Ave, Dec'17 - namus removed

Kathleen's page doesn't say whether or not she had any implants, but both women look similar, weight and height match too. Worth submitting IMHO.

Could this be Kathleen Haley missing from Virginia since 2012? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18160/0/
Look at the images, 1st pic (which is not the profile pic). Looks are similar and I see a mole next to her nose and eye, just like the UID. Height is similar too. Both have DNA but since the UIDs tests are not complete I don’t know that they would be automatically compared.

Thoughts?

Well, looks like Kathleen was likely a victim of foul play. Now I highly doubt she is this UID.
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2012/09/10/kathleen-haley-missing-from-virginia/

Yes, I don’t think the decedent is Kathleen either as it appears she was a victim of foul play in her own apartment. I could see how there’s some similarities though.

Every time I look at the reconstruction, I think she looks like the gymnast Aly Raisman. Who is alive and well.

Thought I would update this a little. Spoke to medical examiner. Chin implant's serial number could not be used due to their being too much bone growth around it. Meaning it had been in there awhile.

No tattoos at all. I thought that maybe if she was being pulled by the car there might be too much road rash to tell, however there was only road rash on her side around the hip and butt area. Also noted by ME, both her wrists have marks from trauma. Her skull was also exposed.

Age, height, and weight are accurate estimates. Finally, toxicology tests haven't came back yet. I was curious about the toxicology test, because that area is frequently known to have a lot of drugs and prostitution. I thought maybe the person who pushed her out of the truck was maybe her john or boyfriend dropping her off to work the street or maybe to score some drugs, just a thought. Also IMO she has some characteristics of being Hispanic. Would love to know some thoughts regarding that!

Thanks FindingClosure. What a shame that the implant couldn't be traced. They don't know her eye color...I'm confuses about that a little, she had a recognizable face, but also (if I understand you right) her head was so badly damaged that her skull showed. Could that have something to do with it. Also Namus says her hair was black but the recon shows brown (kind of auburn) Did you also talked about that? About the wrist trauma, is this from the accident or do you mean scars from prior trauma?

Thanks FindingClosure. What a shame that the implant couldn't be traced. They don't know her eye color...I'm confuses about that a little, she had a recognizable face, but also (if I understand you right) her head was so badly damaged that her skull showed. Could that have something to do with it. Also Namus says her hair was black but the recon shows brown (kind of auburn) Did you also talked about that? About the wrist trauma, is this from the accident or do you mean scars from prior trauma?

About the eye color, I haven't asked the ME. When I speak to him later today regarding another case I will ask about that and about the hair color. As far as the wrists, he said it looked like trauma scars from a previous incident. What I am also thinking is maybe she hasn't been identified because her family member pushed her out of the vehicle during a fight.

I’m thinking of Elaine Daley. NAMUS profile https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/42952 . No picture, missing since 2016. NAMUS says 5’1 to 5’2 and 100 to 120 pounds. Close... however I found an article that lists her as 5 foot- http://www.timesonline.com/news/201...nformation-on-couple-missing-nearly-two-years. There is a picture of her in the article. Doesn’t really look like the UID, but not dislike her either, if that makes sense. Her boyfriend is also missing. He is a known drug user.

Should I submit?

Still no updates on this case?? So sad. Let’s try and shed some light on this case everyone. Also, what happened with the last talk with the ME?

Unidentified Person Case

Is NAMUS no longer listing ruleouts? This UID had 4 ruleouts, but now I don’t see any. Hopefully with the new format I am just overlooking them.

Ok, you have to be logged in to see exclusions but I'm seeing a few that aren't populated so I figure they're working on it.

Does it show if they have Dental records/DNA/fingerprints available when you log in? That was something I noticed had disappeared when they updated the site.

No, and I can't think of any good reason why those will be restricted when that info has been available for years.
Thanks, that is disappointing. I agree, it doesn't make any sense why they would choose to hide the identifiers info now.

I can't even register on Namus 2.0 as a public member, not coming from the USA. Strange the info about rule outs is restricted now. It will make "doing the work" much harder.

I am new to this site but saw this on Namus as was interested. I'm thinking possibly Kristy Thomas from OH. Not a lot of details regarding her case. Would be a bit of a way from Cleveland to this location, but anythings possible.
Missing Person Case

I also agree with the possibility of Kristin Leonetti.

Ok, you have to be logged in to see exclusions but I'm seeing a few that aren't populated so I figure they're working on it.

I finally registered but still don’t see rule outs. Can anyone else still see them? If so, is there still only four listed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back