Welcome To Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose,
Let me check with Dave and see what he says. We will be turning off the forum soon to fix another problem. Hopefully, we will be back up by tomorrow.

Thanks Tricia! Would you explain trophy points? I'm assuming they are different from TO points... Do TO points show up somewhere? I'm so nervous!! Lol!

Great job. I like the font too.

Tricia, Dave, moderators, forum leaders, and everyone. :)

Thank you for this beautiful forum!! I don't know how you did so much in such a short period of time, but it's great.

Tricia, you are an original and I'll always think of you as the sister I never had, with a boatload more respect, I imagine.
I am so proud of you for accomplishing so much for so long! :)

The photo in my signature line(s) is missing. It doesn’t seem possible to attach it again from my own photos. It needs a url. Is this new?

I found a few :):D:rolleyes:

I found to the top of the page....lower right hand corner

It is late and I have not found, so I probably keep reading over it, but what a Trophy point is? o_O Thank you!

It’s looking good, Tricia! I’m still exploring, but so far so good. Congratulations on the new bouncing baby software program. I have 38 points. How many years of time outs is that? :D

Will we get our old emojis back?

I have 36 points. I was thinking-- "Oh, no! will they even let me post anymore?" :p

Oh wow, I just noticed the little arrow next to "X said:" on a quote, that links to the quoted post - that'll be SO useful for context, so many times I see a post quoting a post that I've forgotten the context to, and I couldn't see a way to reach the quoted posts in the old forum, this'll be really useful!

As I said in the previous thread, I do find it awkward not having the date of a post at the top, as many forums do; it makes it a lot easier when clicking through pages of a thread to see when the posts were made without having to scroll down through a long post, if that can't be put back to normal I can get used to it though, it's a minor thing really :) Glad to see post font is larger now, I had bad eyestrain problems last year and found reading lengthy WS threads (it's incredibly hard to not keep reading once I start...) didn't really help much lol. I still try to look after my eyes after that so I'd prefer the fainter coloured elements to be darker for higher contrast though; they might be not intended to stand out but my eyes still try to process them!

The photo in my signature line(s) is missing. It doesn’t seem possible to attach it again from my own photos. It needs a url. Is this new?

Replying to myself. I found the photo in an article and copied the url, which I pasted in my signature. It’s smaller than my previous version, but others might appreciate that. :D

Congrats - looks awesome and way to go on getting switched over sooner than expected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks