Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm not sure what happened today in court with JH. Did he enter a not guilty plea with an explanation of what occurred?
So, today wasn't a trial by judge? Or was his not guilty with an explanation his trial and the judge will take his statement into consideration for sentence? What happened? Wouldn't there be people in to question ie Emily?

So, I'm not sure what happened today in court with JH. Did he enter a not guilty plea with an explanation of what occurred?
So, today wasn't a trial by judge? Or was his not guilty with an explanation his trial and the judge will take his statement into consideration for sentence? What happened? Wouldn't there be people in to question ie Emily?
JH court was continued. I haven’t seen the date yet

Attachments

• 0E6573BB-9E1D-4417-836E-59B25DD7FC59.jpeg
    0E6573BB-9E1D-4417-836E-59B25DD7FC59.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• 23568BD7-46EC-4E25-8A5C-34961BF5C460.jpeg
    23568BD7-46EC-4E25-8A5C-34961BF5C460.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Why didn't my avatar show up on the new site?

Why didn't my avatar show up on the new site?
From what I saw on the moving thread, if it didn’t meet the size requirements (too big) it wouldn’t transfer. Also I believe GIFs wouldn’t transfer to the new site also

From what I saw on the moving thread, if it didn’t meet the size requirements (too big) it wouldn’t transfer. Also I believe GIFs wouldn’t transfer to the new site also
How do I shrink it? Actually I'm hoping to put up something I have downloaded on my pc. So, how do I shrink that?

How do I shrink it? Actually I'm hoping to put up something I have downloaded on my pc. So, how do I shrink that?
Using a photo editor, first change it to 200x200 max and then if the file size is still too big reduce the file size. Don’t resize the file first
Those are the general directions as I remember them.

JH requested a continuance -it happens a lot on both sides asking. Sedgwick County has a LOT of high profile cases being heard this week alone at some stage in the process.
JH is Pg 20 on this link
KE is on Pg 31
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/cratty/crattytoday.pdf
How much more high profile can a person be than a young child missing?! I realize everyone’s case is special in their own way. But someone who can abuse a helpless child needs to be dealt with first imo. There are other children that are possibly in danger if the people who caused this heartbreak should be held accountable. Imo

How much more high profile can a person be than a young child missing?! I realize everyone’s case is special in their own way. But someone who can abuse a helpless child needs to be dealt with first imo. There are other children that are possibly in danger if the people who caused this heartbreak should be held accountable. Imo
There are two other children dead from abuse cases and a swatting case that not only just had the preliminary hearing for the caller on state charges Tuesday I believe but a federal indictment came down Wednesday afternoon on that with multiple charges and multiple defendants (short version, 2 guy’s got in an argument in an online game, one paid a third person to swat- make a fake call to 911 in order to bring a police response to the person’s home- the second guy who gave them an old address. A person who lived at that address at the time of the call was shot and killed by police)
Oh and an alleged drive by shooting at a sheriff deputy vehicle (parked) that turned out to be a particularly large rock thrown by tires of a passing car...
Wichita is just getting craycray I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members