GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a picture of WA with KM? at what time in the video?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 11.46.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 11.46.36 PM.png
    536.1 KB · Views: 955
thank you! OMG i would have never believed it. the alleged middleman for the murder smiling and posing in bikinis with the ex-wife!
Presumably pre Dr Boobner,who is referenced in this book as " an amazing artist ", preferred- customer rate is $3,500 per set, in this book about crime.
https://books.google.ca/books?id=h_kbFahkLE0C&pg=PA53&lpg=PA53&dq=dr+boobner&source=bl&ots=fvyc_SDS7g&sig=u6WbZRd8kunHTCLiwzW8IMqUOUs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiApOSZrtPaAhUJEqwKHZlXAq4Q6AEIfTAO#v=onepage&q=dr%20boobner&f=false
The Best American Crime Writing: 2003 Edition: The Year's Best True Crime .

Otto Penzler, Thomas H. Cook
Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, Aug. 4, 2010 - True Crime - 512 pages

This year’s worth of the most powerful, the most startling, the smartest and most astute, in short, the best crime journalism. Scouring hundreds of publications, Otto Penzler and Thomas H. Cook have created a remarkable compilation containing the best examples of the most current and vibrant of our literary traditions: crime reporting.

Ugh, I was tied up the night the new dateline aired and now it's been taken down, and all youtube links are quickly removed too. If anyone has a valid link still please message me. Thanks!

Ugh, I was tied up the night the new dateline aired and now it's been taken down, and all youtube links are quickly removed too. If anyone has a valid link still please message me. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1xeUM7Vng

From Russian Blue's post on the last page. Missing the beginning due to Trump's Syria announcement. Do we know why this was taken down or never posted? I mean, did NBC get intimidated or is there some other reason? So weird as it's not like Dateline is the only one who has covered this.

Dateline is sometimes funny when it comes to its episodes about higher profile crimes. As far as I know, you can find all of their typical true crime/mystery videos online, but they seem to treat their bigger stories differently.

For example, I missed an episode they previously had on the Michael Skakel case. They only way I could access the content online was by watching the snippets on the main Dateline page (not where the episodes are are archived). As far as I know, they never released it as its own compiled episode.

I'm not sure if NBC is concerned that making these episodes consistently available may open them up to greater liability (because they focus on particularly wealthy, powerful people) or if there's a commercial interest - these episodes may draw a bigger audience in reruns or on sister networks (CNBC, MSNBC) if they aren't available online.

Whatever the reason, they really seem to be taking great pains to prevent this episode from being released. YouTube is flooded with other Dateline programs and there are even multiple uploads of the the 20/20 episode on the Markels.

I'm personally disappointed because I wasn't about to stay up to 11 ET to watch the whole thing, and I had banked on it being available online in some fashion.

What the piece wasn't clear about is Wendi taking the kids to south Florida and hunkering down. The ONLY reason she came back to Tallahasse is because she was ordered to. She had no desire to be in Tallahassee sharing the kids with her ex. She changed the kids names for heaven sake.

Dan was also seeing a much lovelier woman in New York. Would Wendi have been up for sharing HER kids with another woman? I think not. She was all in on this plot, imo.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I agree - Justice for Dan is skirting the WA involvement, I think intentionally with bias.

I agree - Justice for Dan is skirting the WA involvement, I think intentionally with bias.
Not sure what you mean 'intentionally with bias". Unfortunately, I believe friends of Dan's may be hesitant to take on some of her "high powered" friends.
[emoji54]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1xeUM7Vng

From Russian Blue's post on the last page. Missing the beginning due to Trump's Syria announcement. Do we know why this was taken down or never posted? I mean, did NBC get intimidated or is there some other reason? So weird as it's not like Dateline is the only one who has covered this.
The link didn't work for me, but when I searched on Youtube using the phrase SeesSeas posted (bolded below), it was the 3rd video. A very interesting and compelling episode, IMHO.

Dateline Cold-Blooded The Murder of Dan Markel Dennis Murphy Reports

Hi all,
Just tried reading the last 1,000 plus threads as someone asked if I could do a "thing" for the upcoming trial.

I would like to know IF I have ALL this information correct. I skipped a few pages.... :)

FL - Dan Markel (41) ( July 18, 2014) - Sigfredo Garcia (34) arrested & charged (5/25/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. DP case. Murder for Hire hitman. They split a $100K payoff for murder. Trial starts July 9, 2018.
Accomplices:
*Katherine Magbanua (32) (Garcia's wife) - charged (Oct. 2016) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. Trial starts Oct. 8, 2018.
*Luis Rivera (33) charged with 1st degree murder. Took a plea deal (Oct. 2017) and plead to 2nd degree murder. Will testify against Garcia & Magbanua. Will receive 19 year sentence to run concurrently with his 12 year Federal time, which he is already serving.
POIs: Wendi Adelson (ex-wife of Markel), her bro Charlie, mom Donna Adelson & father Harvey Adelson

How did I do?

TIA!

Hi all,
Just tried reading the last 1,000 plus threads as someone asked if I could do a "thing" for the upcoming trial.

I would like to know IF I have ALL this information correct. I skipped a few pages.... :)

FL - Dan Markel (41) ( July 18, 2014) - Sigfredo Garcia (34) arrested & charged (5/25/16) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. DP case. Murder for Hire hitman. They split a $100K payoff for murder. Trial starts July 9, 2018.
Accomplices:
*Katherine Magbanua (32) (Garcia's wife) - charged (Oct. 2016) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. Trial starts Oct. 8, 2018.
*Luis Rivera (33) charged with 1st degree murder. Took a plea deal (Oct. 2017) and plead to 2nd degree murder. Will testify against Garcia & Magbanua. Will receive 19 year sentence to run concurrently with his 12 year Federal time, which he is already serving.
POIs: Wendi Adelson (ex-wife of Markel), her bro Charlie, mom Donna Adelson & father Harvey Adelson

How did I do?

TIA!
Yes excellent... thanks for locating the thread. You got the details down pat.

Yes excellent... thanks for locating the thread. You got the details down pat.

So the Adelsons are STILL POIs?

Also, since I skimmed the 1000 posts - does anyone know the ages of the Adelsons? I like to have that on my descriptions! :)

edited to add - also if there are "specific" dates of charges for Mangbauna & Rivera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann