Welcome To Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.
My alternate ego has been banned and somehow even though I unbanned the poor baby there is something in this system that is not letting me log in as a fake person. How dare this software? LOL. If someone can please look for an "edit" button on your post. I know it's there but I can't tell you where exactly because this software has the gall to keep me out when I am using a false username. Disgusting I'll tell ya.

You’re too funny, Tricia. Naughty software! I just uploaded a screenshot of my post and I see nary an edit button. If it’s there, I plead old age. ;)

Attachments

• 20CD770B-50FC-4BD8-A4FE-13D9710A5384.png
    20CD770B-50FC-4BD8-A4FE-13D9710A5384.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 41
You’re too funny, Tricia. Naughty software! I just uploaded a screenshot of my post and I see nary an edit button. If it’s there, I plead old age. ;)

Lilibet, I see an hour as passed since you made that post. Could you screenshot your most recent post?

This is what I see on mine.

Attachments

• 21940146-4305-40AB-82FC-5C8166397928.png
    21940146-4305-40AB-82FC-5C8166397928.png
    359.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Why is the text on the right side of the top bar black on grey when selected, instead of white on grey like the rest of it? The black on grey is almost impossible to read. Also the alerts feature seems to be out of control. The alerts seem non stop. I already had four alerts the first time I manage to log in.

Screen_shot_2018_05_23_at_10_45_56_PM.jpg

Screen_shot_2018_05_23_at_10_35_33_PM.jpg

Why is the text on the right side of the top bar black on grey when selected, instead of white on grey like the rest of it? The black on grey is almost impossible to read. Also the alerts feature seems to be out of control. The alerts seem non stop. I already had four alerts the first time I manage to log in.

Screen_shot_2018_05_23_at_10_45_56_PM.jpg

Screen_shot_2018_05_23_at_10_35_33_PM.jpg

You can change your alert preferences by clicking “KaaBoom”. (Where it is in your screenshot)

Mine has it right to the left of report. I’m on my phone tho so it may be different on other devices

Attachments

• EC138B4A-C199-457B-A2CD-D4B0DFC85640.png
    EC138B4A-C199-457B-A2CD-D4B0DFC85640.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 13

You’re gaslighting me! Now the edit function appears. Compare photos. Now you don’t see it, now you do. You want me to join you in the “rest home” don’t you, Tricia!
But thanks for adding it!

Attachments

• 15AC4BB3-A153-4CA8-8B70-DC63BAC4144F.png
    15AC4BB3-A153-4CA8-8B70-DC63BAC4144F.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 28
  • AA5DF574-C320-43BD-BBAB-D458A34174E8.png
    AA5DF574-C320-43BD-BBAB-D458A34174E8.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 24
You can change your alert preferences by clicking “KaaBoom”. (Where it is in your screenshot)
OK, thanks. I'll try that.

I notice that the option to edit alerts is also on bottom of the alert box. But the text is orange on orange, so it's hard to see.

Last edited:
You’re gaslighting me! Now the edit function appears. Compare photos. Now you don’t see it, now you do. You want me to join you in the “rest home” don’t you, Tricia!
But thanks for adding it!

I think this might be because an hour or more has passed since you made the post in the first screenshot.

Scrat was lost in the move :(

Oh, well. Twas time for a change anyway ;)

I’ll really miss Scrat! I had to change my meerkat too. I’m waiting for Dexter to show up and see the meerkat with the tutu. We have a little joke about the tutu shipment being delayed. Don’t ask me how it started because I don’t remember offhand.

I think this might be because an hour or more has passed since you made the post in the first screenshot.

You’re probably right, Ana. I just didn’t remember seeing it at all. But as I said, I plead old age. It’s a convenient excuse for the little lapses that plague me. o_O

In the "Members Online Now" section, what are "robots" referring to?

Robots means things like when Google visits a website to read it and gather info that goes into the Google search results. They sent a 'robot' out to do that job. It's not really something that members need to be concerned about...it's a good thing to see the robots there, it means there's forum activity, but other than that it's pretty irrelevant for members and you can ignore it.

Has anyone figured out where to view our 'naughty points'?

Tricia, is it possible to change the forum default font to a sans serif type? Serif fonts tend to be harder to read.

Has anyone figured out where to view our 'naughty points'?

Tricia, is it possible to change the forum default font to a sans serif type? Serif fonts tend to be harder to read.

No, I don't know where to view them... although, if we can't find them, maybe we haven't been naughty yet to know :D

I agree on the font! Ariel is just good for me.

Woohoo!!! Congratulations on the move!

Question - does Websleuths still work with Tapatalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen