WA - John, 43, & Christale Careaga, 37, & two 16yo sons slain, Bremerton, 28 Jan 2017

He is not in KCJ, at least not listed. And knowing him there's no way he will talk to the law, but then again hard times...but I still don't think so.
He is there now.

Reports used to charge Danie J. Kelly Jr. redact the name of homicide victims, but the only unsolved homicides reported during that period in Kitsap County were of four members of the blended Careaga family.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...tacted-part-homicide-investigation/668618001/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Has anything else happened on this since the arrest? Had been following but have seen nothing else. 1 year fast approaching.

Has anything else happened on this since the arrest? Had been following but have seen nothing else. 1 year fast approaching.

Well he's no longer in custody, but other than that, I haven't seen anything on the case.

Now that details have officially been released from Kitsap Co SO, they seem to dwell on the Bandidos attire. Any chance these victims had ties (such as drug debts) or rival gang associations?

Now that details have officially been released from Kitsap Co SO, they seem to dwell on the Bandidos attire. Any chance these victims had ties (such as drug debts) or rival gang associations?
Do you have a link on the details the Kitsap county sheriff released regarding the Banditos? I've only read heresay.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The only new info they released is a video of a store parking lot that Johnny met someone at on the night this happened. And you can't really see anything in it.

Johnny and Danie did know each other, were friends at one point. And johnny was involved in the drug trade for a long time. Don't know if he was still in it recently, but I know for sure he was back in the day.

The only new info they released is a video of a store parking lot that Johnny met someone at on the night this happened. And you can't really see anything in it.

Thank you for your part in clarifying it was a poor video. I can not see the Banditos MC being named, classified, or even thrown out there by the KCSO. A prospect possibly charged, but not the MC.

Thank you for your part in clarifying it was a poor video. I can not see the Banditos MC being named, classified, or even thrown out there by the KCSO. A prospect possibly charged, but not the MC.

Danie's wearing his MC gear in the video of him from 12 days before the murders in a target store.

The link works for me. I accessed it just now.
I
52540e0a726b13b832b81528ab8f0a8f.jpg

No clue on that link.
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/MediaReleases/2018/01-11%20Homicide%20investigation%20update.pdf
52540e0a726b13b832b81528ab8f0a8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a different video and news release that is a better image of Danie walking into the Target store and his attire. The Sheriff stated that Danie and a few of his associates were questioned and thought they were not being honest. I hope there is justice for the Careaga family. Its sad the entire family was involved.
https://www.kitsapdailynews.com/new...culous-and-persistent-in-careaga-murder-case/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if it was Danie acting alone then the son would have been able to identify him over the phone. My guess is they know him from the past or could identify based on his looks (heavily tattooed). I think LE has released the whole 911 call in an effort for people to come forward with information to clear their conscience, they are really emphasizing the 16 year old innocent boys aspect. I think there are people that know more and aren't coming forward or aren't telling LE the whole truth/story. I really hope they are able to get all the information they need to hold all of those responsible and bring a guilty verdict.

Also, would like to say that their taco shop is still open and has the best food around, we frequent it often. If you do go, they have a sign that requests you not ask about the case so please be respectful.

Just a bump and a link to a more recent article on the case:

Seems as though someone is sending letters with information, they're trying to get them to call and talk to detectives and probably also letting Danie and others know that someone is feeding them more info.

"The Kitsap County Sheriff's Office issued a statement Tuesday saying it had gathered valuable information from letters it received about other “persons of interest” who know Danie Jay Kelly Jr., 39, the only named “person of interest” in the case.

“This information may contain a critical piece to this investigation,” the statement said. “The Sheriff’s Office is requesting that the author(s) of recently submitted letters, or other members of the public who have information to provide, to please contact Kitsap County Sheriff’s detectives.”

Detectives hoping to talk to people who sent in tips on Careaga murders

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back