Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Is there anyone else missing in Dickson county? Unidentified remains have been found but they are saying it is an adult: https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...ins-dickson-tennessee-blackie-road/625334002/

The only one I see who was reported missing in Dickson County proper listed in Namus is one Martha Green who disappeared at age 17 back in 1987. Given that the 200 block of this road is is actually what seems to be a very long driveway through wooded areas on either side to just two homes, I suppose it may be possible.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/6136

Otherwise, no reported missing from that general vicinity, but 297 outstanding cases in Tennessee are listed.

Thanks. Still no word on the age of the remains. Here's a thread for the UID: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Co-Adult-skeletal-remains-in-cistern-May-2018

Since this search turned up nothing, I wonder if they are expanding the search area. Has anyone seen a timeline about what time LE thinks that Joe Clyde was killed? Is there something in particular that makes them think he is still in the immediate area?

Search Area For Joe Clyde Daniels Will Most Likely Expand

The Dickson County Sheriff's Office will most likely be expanding the search area for Joe Clyde Daniels.
"We haven't given up," Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe said. "It's been a focus of ours since day one, and we appreciate all the support. We couldn't do it ourselves nor could any of the agencies involved. It takes all of us working together and pulling together, and then all of the volunteers from the community have helped us to cover all of the areas that have been searched."
In the meantime, the sheriff headed back to the drawing board to figure out what areas they haven't looked at yet.
Rader, with Texas Equusearch, said they will come back in a smaller group to expand the search area slightly beyond the 5,000 acres they've already covered.

"I told the sheriff on Saturday, 'I think we're in the right church. We just got to find that right pew,'" Rader said.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/search-area-for-joe-clyde-daniels-will-most-likely-expand

Pros To Make Massive Search For Joe Clyde Daniels

CHARLOTTE, TN -- Trained professionals will conduct a large two-day search for the missing body of 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels June 1 and 2, the Dickson County Sheriff's Department said.

Fifty specially trained emergency medical service personnel will join a team from Texas Equusearch, which uses horses and ATVs to search for missing persons. Helicopters and drones will search from the air, as well.

Pros To Make Massive Search For Joe Clyde Daniels

Keeping my fingers crossed. This boy needs found for closure to the many many people looking for him in the community and hopefully to help the LE serve a big dish of justice to the parents.

FERRIER FILES: Joe Clyde's dad beat him to death for urinating on the floor, source says

FOX 17 News has exclusively learned the stated motive for the alleged murder of young Joe Clyde Daniels.
A source extremely close to the case has told FOX 17 News that Joseph Daniels told officers that he beat his son to death after his son urinated on the floor.

This small detail could be critical in proving a case where there is still no body.

The source said the father “consistently” made statements that he beat Joe Clyde to death on a coffee table after the boy with autism, who was also non-verbal, urinated on the floor.

This piece is critical since Tennessee state law prohibits a conviction based on a confession alone.

FERRIER FILES: Joe Clyde's dad beat him to death for urinating on the floor, source says
More at the link

FOX 17 News has exclusively learned the stated motive for the alleged murder of young Joe Clyde Daniels.
A source extremely close to the case has told FOX 17 News that Joseph Daniels told officers that he beat his son to death after his son urinated on the floor.

This small detail could be critical in proving a case where there is still no body.

The source said the father “consistently” made statements that he beat Joe Clyde to death on a coffee table after the boy with autism, who was also non-verbal, urinated on the floor.

This piece is critical since Tennessee state law prohibits a conviction based on a confession alone.

More at the link

There it is folks, no body, no conviction. Crap sacks.

Tennessee law also says there's no spousal privilege. Remember, there's an eyewitness to Joe's murder - Krystal Daniels. She'd be foolish to perjure herself and face jail time in order to allow her husband to walk.

And any trace of blood found on that coffee table will be a nail in the conviction coffin, as would urine.
I'm not giving up hope just yet. MOO.

There should be other evidence on the floor and coffee table if his confession is true. There is no way he was able to clean up urine and blood well enough to escape detection. JMO. I'm not a lawyer, but my interpretation is that he can still be convicted without a body if there is other evidence supporting the confession.

Little Joe needs to be found, however, for closure, and also for a stronger case. JMO.

I pray for the search parties out this memorial weekend looking for little Joe. I pray they have the luck finding him. Not knowing where he is has to be the worst. I can’t imagine! I’m sure the dad won’t divulge his whereabouts. Not unless it’s going to benefit himself in the long run. IMO

I really wish they'd break and give up the location, like in the Lucas case. It's time he's found. Lucas is on my prayer list for the middle school Sunday school class I teach . Each week these 11-13 years olds ask me if he's been found. They question why a confession would be made but won't give up location. I answer them as best as I can.... anyways, we will continue to pray that he is found quickly, for closure for his LOVED ones and so justice will be served.

Haven't followed everyday lately so I may have missed this, but did the father plead not guilty? I know that he confessed to beating him to death but has he made a plea yet?

Tennessee law also says there's no spousal privilege. Remember, there's an eyewitness to Joe's murder - Krystal Daniels. She'd be foolish to perjure herself and face jail time in order to allow her husband to walk.

And any trace of blood found on that coffee table will be a nail in the conviction coffin, as would urine.
I'm not giving up hope just yet. MOO.
I have never understood why people who have murdered someone or have witnessed someone being abused and murdered would have a problem with perjury? Really?

I have never understood why people who have murdered someone or have witnessed someone being abused and murdered would have a problem with perjury? Really?
She may or may not have a problem with perjury but like I said, she'd be foolish, lol.

So far she's only charged with aggravated child neglect or endangerment but she has admitted she was there when Joe murdered Joe Clyde. Staying silent opens her up to other charges like obstruction and maybe even something like accessory to murder - I don't know, my point was that if she has a lawyer she/he might suggest she come clean in order to avoid more charges.

Texas Search Company To Use Drones, Paragliders In Search For Joe Daniels
The Ohio/Midwest Chapter of Texas Equusearch Director Dave Rader said the group will again join the search for Joe Clyde Daniels on Saturday June 2.

Rader said they will be using drones, power paragliders and foot searchers Saturday. They also may have some dogs in the area helping in the search.
June 2 is my birthday - the best present anyone could give me would be the searchers finding his poor little body.

This poor child- it breaks my heart reading that he was beaten to death for urinating on the floor. It makes you wonder if he was scared of something and accidentally wet himself. Praying that he is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong