Identified! CA - Sacramento Co, Mokelumne River in Isleton, Remains in bag, Apr'18 - Raven Labit

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2018/04/09/investigators-find-human-remains-in-delta-river/

In an updated statement on April 14, Hampton in a separate statement identified more details about the victim.

The victim’s remains belonged to a Caucasian female or a Hispanic female with a light complexion with shoulder-length brown or auburn hair. The victim was approximately 25 to 40 years old and was somewhere between 5-foot-2 and 5-foot-6.

The victim also had distinct characteristics, such as double ear piercings in each ear, a grey tongue stud with round ball ends and a noticeable gap between her upper front two teeth and lower two front teeth.

Detectives believe she went missing last month, according to Hampton. The Sacramento County Coroner’s office and Sacramento County Crime Laboratory are still processing and examining the remains that will likely identify the victim in the future.

Detectives are still looking for public assistance to help identify the victim.

That's are very distinctive dentals....detectives believe she went missing last month....bad wording? Do they mean she was for approx. 1 month in the water?

That's probably what they mean, but there could be something associated with her, for instance a store receipt or an item from an event, that makes them think it's been about a month. Or maybe there's a witness who hasn't been publicly identified.

She actually does have a big gap in between her front teeth on the top row where she wears a partial, it appears. I have seen a missing poster picture of her where she wasn't wearing the partial.

'She also had a grey tongue stud with round ball ends and a noticeable gap between her top two front teeth.

Detectives believe the woman may have gone missing within the last month.'

I can't find link but have saved on a wordpad doc this info. And where the woman had gone missing within the last month -- March 2018 -- Well, David kempker went missing not too far from the this unidentified female's body parts in a bag were found (Sherman Island, isleton brannon island are all pretty close proximity if you as me). HMMM any connections here?

I grew up in Antioch, so anytime I see these unidentifides from one of the delta counties, I tend to always think they're local. Just a hunch. People don't normally venture out along the levees.

I always tend to think the levees would be a good dumping spot for the north east bay.

I grew up in Antioch, so anytime I see these unidentifides from one of the delta counties, I tend to always think they're local. Just a hunch. People don't normally venture out along the levees.

DETECTIVES ASKING FOR HELP IDENTIFYING HUMAN REMAINS

The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help identifying human remains found in the Mokelumne River.
14389dd1cfbf9b50b9bfcb85cf312214.jpg

A fisherman discovered the body in South Sacramento on April 8.

Detectives believe the victim was a Caucasian woman or a Hispanic woman with a light complexion. She would have been between 25 and 40 years old with should length brown or auburn hair.

The woman had a double ear piercing in each ear, but no earrings were found with her body, however, a gray tongue stud with round ball ends was found.

She also has a noticeable gap between her upper front teeth, and a similar gap along her lower front teeth.

Detectives believe the woman may have gone missing sometime in March 2018.

If you know who this woman may be, contact he Sacramento County Sheriff's Department at (916) 874-5115 or Sacramento Valley Crime Stoppers at (916) 443-HELP.

Article: https://www.abc10.com/mobile/articl...-help-identifying-human-remains/103-551547219
Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department (video at link): https://www.facebook.com/SacSheriff/videos/1216605875143265/

Detectives Working To Identify Woman’s Remains Found In Isleton
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...-to-identify-womans-remains-found-in-isleton/

“I heard that this is kind of a catchall for all of the water flow that comes down anywhere from Sacramento and north of Sacramento, down to here. So it may have been someone in a more populated area like Sacramento or it may of been down here. So that’s creepy to think about, that it could have been something closer”

Homicide detectives now know the remains found are that of a White or Hispanic woman between 25 and 40-years-old with shoulder-length brown or auburn hair, between 5’2 and 5’6 with a medium build.
Investigators released a sketch and photo of the most distinguishing characteristics and they say the victim had her tongue pierced with a stud inserted through it, and noticeable gaps between both her upper and lower front two teeth.
They say she had double piercings in each ear, but no earrings.

DETECTIVES ASKING FOR HELP IDENTIFYING HUMAN REMAINS

The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help identifying human remains found in the Mokelumne River.
14389dd1cfbf9b50b9bfcb85cf312214.jpg

A fisherman discovered the body in South Sacramento on April 8.

Detectives believe the victim was a Caucasian woman or a Hispanic woman with a light complexion. She would have been between 25 and 40 years old with should length brown or auburn hair.

The woman had a double ear piercing in each ear, but no earrings were found with her body, however, a gray tongue stud with round ball ends was found.

She also has a noticeable gap between her upper front teeth, and a similar gap along her lower front teeth.

Detectives believe the woman may have gone missing sometime in March 2018.

If you know who this woman may be, contact he Sacramento County Sheriff's Department at (916) 874-5115 or Sacramento Valley Crime Stoppers at (916) 443-HELP.

Article: Detectives asking for help identifying human remains
Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department (video at link):
Thanks for the info. That are certainly different gaps in her teeth than I pictured in my mind, reading the primarily description, without seeing the drawing.

I wonder if this could be Karissa Schell.. I mean its been years but she did have brown/auburn hair and piercings...

I wonder if this could be Karissa Schell.. I mean its been years but she did have brown/auburn hair and piercings...

Good catch- would think the piercings would be correlated in release. No tongue piercing known as of last seen, but anything's likely.

I've seen SO MANY unreported persons it's no wonder DOEs remain unknown.

Everything says no for this kid but I can’t seem to let him go. Age, location, reported brown eyes (they look green to me), and I doubt he’d have access to that much money. Reported to also have gauges in his ear but I’m not sure in the photo that they look like what I think of as gauges. If they are indeed gauges I don’t think they’re very large. Would the lip ring and gauges have time to heal. Would they even heal? I have no knowledge of lip rings or gauges. I’m not even sure he’s still missing. No updates that I can find. Also not sure that he would function that well off meds.

Does not drive, roams a lot, online video gamer. Schizophrenia and Paranoia.

Saratoga Springs searching for man missing since June 25

For reference and convenience Karissa Alline Schell – The Charley Project (please provide a link the next time)

Karissa still has a SM profile in which one can compare her features just prior to going missing, such as her hair, piercings and teeth to Mokulumne River Jane Does'.

I wish I could place more faith in this artists interpretation of the Doe's teeth to represent her in life but we neither know the means they came to know of A gap (front to back? side to side); nor is it clear that this Doe had gaps prior to passing.

It would be great if students could try their hand at recreating this unknown woman's face, just as having all other personal artifacts listed bring a fuller picture of a lost decedent together.

The dental information would have come from either the autopsy or from a separate forensic dental exam. In either case, the drawing of her teeth is almost certainly accurate. And the gap was almost certainly present before death; it's not a wide enough gap to be a missing tooth (and the forensic dentist could tell whether it was a post-mortem injury anyway).

551546768_750x422.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back