Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread 24 and still no sign of Lucas. Very disappointing. The only bright spots in this case are the searchers who are still beating the bushes looking for this little boy. Thank you all for continuing to risk your own safety and well-being, as well as time away from your families, for Lucas!!

Ditto. Thanks so much to the searchers that have sacrificed their time and effort.

Come to think of it I dont recall hearing about EG doing much searching of her own. Nor JH for that matter.

Ditto. Thanks so much to the searchers that have sacrificed their time and effort.

Come to think of it I dont recall hearing about EG doing much searching of her own. Nor JH for that matter.
I think LE discourages the immediate family from searching in cases such as this one for various reasons. At least that’s my understanding from watching too many Dateline and 48 Hours specials.

I’m not missing Tapatalk at all. The new software is working just fine on both iPad and iPhone (so far.)
I'm glad to hear it's working well for you, I wish it were user-friendly for me (my phone is an older android and it's very difficult to navigate/see in the browser). I may be stuck WSing from the computer from now on, which will really stink. :(

I think LE discourages the immediate family from searching in cases such as this one for various reasons. At least that’s my understanding from watching too many Dateline and 48 Hours specials.
YEP I think to prevent them either happening upon body and being horrified, or leading police to body they knew was there all along and need to give reason for the existence of their DNA at scene.

I'm excited about the PI arriving and getting started. I know a lot of his success comes from his long game, but I'm hoping we don't have to wait as long for him to crack Lucas' case or at least shake out some new leads/evidence/information. Can our VI's say whether or not he has arrived and gotten started?

I'm excited about the PI arriving and getting started. I know a lot of his success comes from his long game, but I'm hoping we don't have to wait as long for him to crack Lucas' case or at least shake out some new leads/evidence/information. Can our VI's say whether or not he has arrived and gotten started?

@FindLucasAllen and/or @

This is true, but JO searched. As a parent, unless you lock me up, nothing would stop me from looking for my child as often as possible.

Here thank goodness we are back. Got a bit lost deep delving in FB dungeons.
I am sending positive vibes to the PI. I don’t really mind who asked for him or how he arrives by or who funds him, I think it’s a an additional step towards answers. It looks like that area has some big cases going on there. So any genuine assistance is a good thing for LE.

Please keep on the topic of this discussion. The discussion is about Lucas and anyone connected to him that may have something to do with his disappearance.

Any post that is off topic discussing former members will be removed and a timeout will be issued

As far as I know, the PI has not reached out to our side of the family for information. We've been told he's in Wichita, but since we haven't spoken to him we don't know any facts or details.

As far as I know, the PI has not reached out to our side of the family for information. We've been told he's in Wichita, but since we haven't spoken to him we don't know any facts or details.

Thanks for the info. I'm very happy he's there. After watching the 48 Hours thing about Kelli Bordeaux, I'm convinced that he won't be fooled by people lying to him. I think he's going to be a very helpful guy to have around!

I will never give up on you Lucas.
I am glad we are back "live" everyone.
[ Off topic ]
I had an almost successful suicide in my home a few days back so just now back online but heading back out the door. And yes it was my roommate that I am sheltering :( ]
Peace and love and God bless always,
Chi :)
Idk how you do it? But God bless you

Hi everyone! I’m so happy to have the forums back up and I have to agree with most others....I am lovipng the new format! Great job @Tricia

While we were taking our break I spent a little time looking at the photo of the back seat of EG’s car. I have two questions you all may be able to help me answer.
1. Is that one of MH’s diapers on the floor in front of LH’s seat?
2. Perhaps someone who is familiar with that make/model can tell me if this is the normal position for the back of the seat to be in or is that how it looks after you have laid the seat down then put it back up?

Hard to believe a woman whose car looks the way it did would spend an entire day cleaning a house she just moved into.

Attachments

• FE36EA94-C7DC-4ED3-B5F2-5CF4A3639B60.jpeg
    FE36EA94-C7DC-4ED3-B5F2-5CF4A3639B60.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 109
I’m hopeful for the new PU as well. Would someone be willing to post links to his cases here on WS or of any TV shows he made appearances on? Just to have them in one location.
Slightly O/T - while it’s an adjustment to go from the tapatalk app to the new forum, I also enjoy the new forum as well. Looks like many of us who did the beta testing were heard and I find that to be really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304