CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-CI__nf2k

Pt. 2: Neighbors Say Golden State Killer Suspect Had Two Sides - Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen

Bonnie's brother comments that she had 'good reason' to break off her engagement with JJD.
Thanks for the link.

So GSK has no problem walking into his neighbor's backyard (uninvited and unannounced via a side gate in their yard) to confront them. That's perfectly ok for him to do that. But when those same neighbors, who are in their own backyard, get too close to the backyard fence they share with GSK, that's not ok for them to do that. Huh! Wow! I suppose it's a good thing they didn't go off on GSK about that, as they all might be dead.

agreed.
I do find the LE repeating about his micropenis was frequent and intentional at least in the latest podcasts, videos I've seen.
Based on what I’ve read, I don’t think LE have said he has a micropenis. What has been said is that a large proportion of his victims described his penis as smaller than average, perhaps quite a bit smaller. Some women thought his penis was larger, though.

To be clear, “micropenis” is a condition where the penis is less than 7cm/2.75 inches erect. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

(I wouldn’t normally quote Wikipedia but they are quoting the John Hopkins Medical Journal.) Victims weren’t saying it was that small, IIRC (Info from Hunting a Psychopath). Therefore his wife/other sexual partners would be unlikely to assume it had to be JJD.

Maybe his children aren't his own. Perhaps it's always been a loveless one. We assume his daughters are his biological children.
The murder scenes bar one (Manning/Offerman) LE found semen. Also, he ejaculated in at least a number of the rapes. This would indicate he is capable of impregnating a partner.

Also, I love (sarcasm) how Bonnie’s brother said she “had a good reason” for breaking off her engagement to JJD. Like she was to explain her choices. Poor Bonnie.

Thanks for the link.

So GSK has no problem walking into his neighbor's backyard (uninvited and unannounced via a side gate in their yard) to confront them. That's perfectly ok for him to do that. But when those same neighbors, who are in their own backyard, get too close to the backyard fence they share with GSK, that's not ok for them to do that. Huh! Wow! I suppose it's a good thing they didn't go off on GSK about that, as they all might be dead.

Very true .

Thanks for the link.

sounds like a classical psychopath to me. Doesn't respect other boundaries, demands respect of there's or blows up in a fit of rage.

Well a few of the people that he raped said he had a larger penis than their husbands so the micropenis thing is probably not even true.
THIS is how misinformation gets spread. LE took the information they had on the size of GSK’s genitalia seriously enough that they ruled out potential suspects based on reported penis size, as reported here in IBGITD:

“Meanwhile, the phones rang at the Sheriff’s Department with people spilling names. The detectives tried to eyeball everybody. Guys were eliminated if they had big feet, a sunken chest, a potbelly, a beard, a wandering left eye, a limp, custom arch supports, or a sister-in-law who confided that she skinny-dipped once with her husband’s younger brother and he had a big penis.”

I'd like to know how a rapist can even get an erection knowing the mental and emotional anguish (if not torture) he is about to put someone through -- perhaps for the rest of her life (and, well... his too!)?
<rsbm>

There are different classifications of rapists. For some it is just about the sex, but others (i.e. sexual sadists) are stimulated by the anguish, torture and humiliation they inflict.

from Sex Offender Typologies

Types of Rapists

"Rapists have been shown to resemble violent offenders or criminals in general.

Acquaintance rapists are less violent and opportunistic than stranger rapists, who are more hostile and use expressive violence."

The majority of traditional rapist typologies have focused on the relationship to the victim, degree of aggression, motivation, sexual versus nonsexual nature of the assault, and degree of control (impulsive vs. planned). Like child sexual abusers, rapists are often classified by their relationship to the victim (i.e., stranger vs. acquaintance). Seventy-three percent of rapists know their victims (Bureau of Justice Statistics, 2012). Acquaintance rapists are characterized as coercive, less violent, and less opportunistic than stranger rapists (Bruinsma, 1995). In contrast, stranger rapists are more hostile and use more expressive violence (i.e., inflicting pain or injury as the goal itself) toward women (Polaschek, Ward, & Hudson, 1997).

Rapists have also been classified based upon motivational characteristics. Groth (1979) created a typology based upon the degree of aggression, the underlying motivation of the offender, and the existence of other antisocial behaviors, which resulted in four types of rapists. The power-reassurance or sexual-aim rapist is characterized by feelings of inadequacy and poor social skills and does not inflict injury upon his victims (National Center for Women and Policing, 2001). The violence used by the power-reassurance rapist is only sufficient to achieve the compliance of the victim or to complete the sexual act. Such an individual may perceive that the victim has shown a sexual interest in him, or that by the use of force the victim will grow to like him (Craissati, 2005). The power-assertive or antisocial rapist is impulsive, uses aggressive methods of control, and abuses substances. His sexual assaults are often unplanned and he is unlikely to use a weapon (Groth, 1979). The third type of rapist is the anger-retaliation or aggressive-aim rapist, who is motivated by power and aggression. This individual sexually assaults for retaliatory reasons and often degrades or humiliates the victim.

The fourth type is the sadistic rapist, who reenacts sexual fantasies involving torture or pain. Sexual sadism is defined as the repeated practice of cruel sexual behavior that is combined with fantasy and characterized by a desire to control the victim (MacCullock et al., 1983). This type is characterized by extensive planning and may often result in sexual murder (Groth, 1979). Although it has been reported in only 5 percent of rapists (see Craissati, 2005, for a review), sexual sadism has consistently been shown as a strong predictor of both sexual and violent recidivism (Hanson & Morton-Bourgon, 2005).

Although inherently useful for research purposes, these traditional rapist typologies demonstrate little clinical utility because they exclude the irrational cognitions (i.e., offense-supportive beliefs) displayed by most men who commit rape (Hudson & Ward, 1997).

O/ t where is the wrap around quote feature?
Investigator reveals eerie detail from search of Golden State Killer suspect's home
"Investigator reveals eerie detail from search of Golden State Killer suspect's home"
Once in the living room, he would sometimes turn on the TV, flick off the sound, and drape a towel over the screen to give himself a faint glow in which to see his victim."

"After DeAngelo's arrest on April 24, Holes was part of a team of investigators who gained access to his home. He immediately saw an echo of the television signature in DeAngelo's room."
"He has a computer there, and he's got a towel over the monitor," Holes said on the podcast. "And I'm looking "at that going, 'Is that just a dust cover, or is he reminiscing?' He wants a glow. Is he pulling out any of those souvenirs and replicating the glowing environment from back in the 1970s?"

No, it’s not a rumor. We have this information from multiple credible sources including law-enforcement.
That's silly. Law Enforcement never saw his privates. Nor did they have the right name on their extensive list of people of interest. Penis size had nothing to do with the capture. So how is law enforcement a credible source to EAR/ONS penis size?

No, it’s not a rumor. We have this information from multiple credible sources including law-enforcement.

That's silly. Law Enforcement never saw his privates. Nor did they have the right name on their extensive list of people of interest. Penis size had nothing to do with the capture. So how is law enforcement a credible source to EAR/ONS penis size?

Police have victim descriptions that usually give some version of “not very long,” “short,” “small,” or “five inches long,” “the width of a quarter,” or “fairly large around with a very small head,” “big around but short.” Stuff like that.

Some examples:
graphic content warning:
Cold Case: East Area Rapist | Original Night Stalker | Golden State Killer

Last edited:
<rsbm>

There are different classifications of rapists. For some it is just about the sex, but others (i.e. sexual sadists) are stimulated by the anguish, torture and humiliation they inflict.

from Sex Offender Typologies

Respectfully, to clarify, rape is never “just about the sex.” Rape is a nonconsentual act of violence against against another human being. The rapist might have any number of motives (terror, power, injury, humiliation, abnormal pathology), but “just sex” isn’t a motive, imo.

Respectfully, to clarify, rape is never “just about the sex.” Rape is a nonconsentual act of violence against against another human being. The rapist might have any number of motives (terror, power, injury, humiliation, abnormal pathology), but “just sex” isn’t a motive, imo.

Please see the various types in the link I provided, i.e:

Rapists have also been classified based upon motivational characteristics. Groth (1979) created a typology based upon the degree of aggression, the underlying motivation of the offender, and the existence of other antisocial behaviors, which resulted in four types of rapists. The power-reassurance or sexual-aim rapist is characterized by feelings of inadequacy and poor social skills and does not inflict injury upon his victims (National Center for Women and Policing, 2001). The violence used by the power-reassurance rapist is only sufficient to achieve the compliance of the victim or to complete the sexual act.
bbm

Please see the various types in the link I provided, i.e:

bbm

I read the post. I also read the last paragraph of what you quoted (rs/bbm):

"Although inherently useful for research purposes, these traditional rapist typologies demonstrate little clinical utility because they exclude the irrational cognitions (i.e., offense-supportive beliefs) displayed by most men who commit rape (Hudson & Ward, 1997)."

Plus, he beat many of them to death in acts of overkill after repeatedly raping and sodomizing them. Sometimes, he even called survivors for weeks, months or years before and afterward. He stalked them, sometimes for years. He didn't do "just enough" to "coax" them into complying, leaving them otherwise uninjured. It wasn't just about sex, imo.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Police have victim descriptions that usually give some version of “not very long,” “short,” “small,” or “five inches long,” “the width of a quarter,” or “fairly large around with a very small head,” “big around but short.” Stuff like that.

Some examples:
graphic content warning:

I was going to say it is in many of the witness accounts but you laid it all out already. It certainly wasn't rumour.
:cow:

Oh moo cow doesn't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members