Welcome To Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anyone who might be able to help: My status message - "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night" - was cut off during the move. I was able to crop the BD stamp image with no problem, but the status message won't change no matter what I've done. I either want the entire quote there or nothing at all. I've gone to Personal Details - Status Message - retyped message in full, and Saved Changes, but nothing happens. Can anyone help?
Hi there. From what I remember there are some new restrictions in place on username/avatar lines custom user title (thank you Ana) as to allowing them and I’m pretty sure there is a character limit. I wish I would have taken better notes.

They are still there. It's hard to find, but from the watched thread tab look for the words "Show all watched threads"-- it is in orange font on an orange bar toward the bottom. This will show all your watched threads.

Oh Gardener .... be glad you aren't here. I would throw my arms around you in a big ole hug! Thank you! Thank you! I just cannot see that orange font on an orange background. I would not have found it without your help. Can't wait for the color adjustments to be done.

Oh Gardener .... be glad you aren't here. I would throw my arms around you in a big ole hug! Thank you! Thank you! I just cannot see that orange font on an orange background. I would not have found it without your help. Can't wait for the color adjustments to be done.

You mean you still dont have your "X-Ray Glasses" that we ordered from the back of the Comic Book magazines when we were kids. LOL :)

Remember the forums/history option shows you the last 50 threads you’ve visited.

Hmmm ... I see a lot of "Reported Post by [username]. Does this mean if someone reports a post in a thread I am following, it will show up in my history? Seems everyone should not see when someone reports on a post ... or am I mistaken? Shouldn't that be private between the reporter and Mods?

Well folks, I really should get some stuff done (I mean, in my real life, darn real life! :p) I'll be back later to check out the new site again!

I soooo wish I could volunteer at Websleuths. I love this place.

You mean you still dont have your "X-Ray Glasses" that we ordered from the back of the Comic Book magazines when we were kids. LOL :)

Dang, Hatfield! I don't even have my real glasses right now and am struggling. (They made the lens wrong, can you believe it?) it's a real case of the blind leading the blind here.

How do you delete a reply on a phone before posting it? There doesn’t seem to be a cancel button. I closed the thread and page but the reply is still there when I open the page again even though I tried erasing it a bunch of times?

Hmmm ... I see a lot of "Reported Post by [username]. Does this mean if someone reports a post in a thread I am following, it will show up in my history? Seems everyone should not see when someone reports on a post ... or am I mistaken? Shouldn't that be private between the reporter and Mods?

I don't have any of those in my history.

Hmmm... I don't see that on my history. Have you been granted mod status by accident? LOL! I hope no one can see the posts we have reported in the past.

How do you delete a reply on a phone before posting it? There doesn’t seem to be a cancel button. I closed the thread and page but the reply is still there when I open the page again even though I tried erasing it a bunch of times?

I had the same problem and couldn't get it to go away even by using the undo arrow. It finally went away after about 30 minutes.

Wait what? I need to go look.

I had the same problem and couldn't get it to go away even by using the undo arrow. It finally went away after about 30 minutes.
I’ll have to stop writing posts and then changing my mind about posting :(

On my iPhone I delete everything from the rely box and click ‘done’ and it clears it

Attachments

• 99FBD4A3-17E4-497F-A6CF-3FA8108C38C5.png
    99FBD4A3-17E4-497F-A6CF-3FA8108C38C5.png
    278.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics