GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

1527033420087.jpg

"
The hair salon where Cummings was last seen was closed on May 13 and 14, and was scheduled to reopen on May 15. She reportedly was last seen alive by coworker Kimberly Kessler, otherwise known as her apparent alias, Jennifer Sybert, who had been working at Tangles for a month.

Around 10 a.m. on May 15, detectives visited the salon to speak with Sybert, but she didn't show up to work that day, and Leeper said the home address Sybert provided to the salon owner was fake.
That same day, Cummings' vehicle was found parked in a Home Depot parking lot in Yulee, Fox 30 added. Surveillance footage reportedly showed Sybert parking Cummings' car just after 1 a.m. on May 13."

Missing Florida hairstylist feared dead; coworker named as suspect in disappearance

You have to wonder if she has done this before. The second link I posted earlier shows a list of other cities she is known to have lived since 2004.

St. Augustine FL, St. Augustine Beach FL, St. Pete FL, Tallahassee FL, Mission KS, Overland Park KS, Shawnee Mission KS, Rochester MN, Nashville TN.

Her current alias was stolen from a child who died at 13 overseas and burried in PA.

Also found a few photos of the facial injuries as they have progressed from arrest.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1527167911026.jpg
    FB_IMG_1527167911026.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 252
What the????

KIMBERLY KESSLER: Local woman's family waited 8 years to report her missing

"
The family of a Butler woman who is now a suspect in a possible homicide in Florida waited eight years to report her missing, according to Pennsylvania State Police.

Investigators said that Kimberly Kessler was first reported missing by her family in 2012. But she actually disappeared in 2004."

Is this case a damn comedy gone mad or bad?

I have words I'd like to use, but they're not so lady like. Seriously, the suspect's family waited 8 years? Perhaps they didn't care that she was missing- maybe she was a piece of work to deal with.

This is nuts! I'm originally from Butler, PA. Some of the news stories above may or may not include some of the interviews with people they tracked down who knew her, but she sounds crazy and definitely capable. First, she ran away from Pennsylvania to Florida originally, for passing bad checks or theft, according to the guy who bought her house from her. He also said he paid bail for her in Florida for an arrest, not sure if it was for the bad checks or for something else. So if her family knew she ran away to escape the law, that's probably why they didn't report her missing. Another couple who was interviewed said she was a nice kid, but had a violent side when she got mad. They said one time she went after her brother with a baseball bat! I don't think she has any qualms about killing someone to get something she wants.

The news stories here are saying her family knew she was leaving and going to live under an assumed name to escape a "paramour". So maybe they didn't report for that reason but then when they couldn't find her years later they got worried.

There is a fb page set up as a sleuthing page where locals here (I live in Yulee whe she is missing from) and people are trying to share any info they have about her or experiences with her. Some are saying she liked to pick fights/start arguments with other stylists at the salon. Take that with a grain of salt due to not knowing personally but the people saying this are clients at the salon.

The picture goes with the "grey" bubble I believe .. at least, that is what it looks like on my facebook messenger .. my messages are always on the right side of the screen in blue, no picture, just a checkmark and then a picture of the person once they read it

The picture goes with the "grey" bubble I believe .. at least, that is what it looks like on my facebook messenger .. my messages are always on the right side of the screen in blue, no picture, just a checkmark and then a picture of the person once they read it
Oh ok that makes since now I was thinking it was a text messager didn’t realize it was a fb messenge ‍♀️ this is just so awful and sickning. I don’t know her but a friend of mine does and it’s really heartbreaking. I wonder who’s fb she’s using to send messages tho? I can’t find her anywhere I did however find one that resembles the Kessler name and she post a lot about depression. One post said something about leaving soon back in 2014 I’ll have to see if I can find it again.

Can I screen shot a fb page of someone’s and post on here? Not sure if that is aloud. Ik I can’t screen shot anything on here butt.... just don’t wanna offend anyone

There is a fb page set up as a sleuthing page where locals here (I live in Yulee whe she is missing from) and people are trying to share any info they have about her or experiences with her. Some are saying she liked to pick fights/start arguments with other stylists at the salon. Take that with a grain of salt due to not knowing personally but the people saying this are clients at the salon.
Hi, mls_tls, this case is local for me, too. I live in Callahan, halfway between Yulee and Hilliard, which is the town on the address of Joleen's cosmetology license. I've been trying to trace key locations associated with either Joleen or Sybert/Kessler to look for patterns, but if Sybert's local travels roamed her between St Augustine and Fernandina, it'll be a needle in a needlestack. I am hopeful that perhaps there's useful GPS information or computer data that law enforcement can retrieve from Joleen's vehicle - from the descriptions it's a newer upper-level SUV and from interior shots on her FB page it looks like it has all the bells and whistles. If it has a nav system and "last trip" MPG analysis, it might have data to help determine at least how far the vehicle was driven on its last trip - somehow I suspect it was farther than from Tangles to Home Depot.

Hi, mls_tls, this case is local for me, too. I live in Callahan, halfway between Yulee and Hilliard, which is the town on the address of Joleen's cosmetology license. I've been trying to trace key locations associated with either Joleen or Sybert/Kessler to look for patterns, but if Sybert's local travels roamed her between St Augustine and Fernandina, it'll be a needle in a needlestack. I am hopeful that perhaps there's useful GPS information or computer data that law enforcement can retrieve from Joleen's vehicle - from the descriptions it's a newer upper-level SUV and from interior shots on her FB page it looks like it has all the bells and whistles. If it has a nav system and "last trip" MPG analysis, it might have data to help determine at least how far the vehicle was driven on its last trip - somehow I suspect it was farther than from Tangles to Home Depot.

Hopefully she had her phone with her! They can trace her movements from there so that may be helpful. See of she went somewhere strange or hidden. There is so many wooded areas here. She could anywhere. There is an abandoned green house/grow facility off Paiges Dairy that is extremely grown up and is not far from where the truck was found. I wonder if they have searched there...

KIMBERLY KESSLER: Hair salon clients say there was tension between missing Fla. woman, suspect

NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. - Secretive, over the top and paranoid: That's how people who knew Kimberly Kessler describe the woman suspected in the disappearance of Jacksonville mother Joleen Cummings.

Customers said there was tension between Kessler and Cummings – co-workers at Tangles Salon -- leading up to Cummings's disappearance.

Tangles was the second salon Kessler worked at in Northeast Florida where she had a bad reputation, within the last few months.

Friends said Cummings didn’t like Kessler and Kessler rubbed clients the wrong way. A client who didn’t want to be identified said when she was at the salon a few days before Cummings disappeared there was tension between Cummings and Kessler.

Kessler, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Cummings, made an impression on a lot of people.

“I kind of felt uncomfortable because I was just like, Joleen is getting slammed by all these clients, and you’re just sitting around doing nothing, not even helping her. You’re hiding behind a wall playing on your phone,” the client said.

She said when Cummings asked Kessler for help, Kessler acted like she didn’t know what to do and wouldn’t help

“Joleen then told me, she was like, ‘You know, one day she’s going to need help and I’m not going to give it to her, because she’s not giving it to me,’” the client said.

[...]

Video at link: KIMBERLY KESSLER: Hair salon clients say there was tension between missing Fla. woman, suspect

Another couple who was interviewed said she was a nice kid, but had a violent side when she got mad. They said one time she went after her brother with a baseball bat!

I always have to wonder about these people who, in interviews, will say a suspect was a "nice" kid or person or whatever-- and then go on to describe really violent or crazy behavior like attacking someone with a baseball bat. Never fails, it always happens!

Motion filed to increase suspect's bond after Nassau mom's disappearance
YULEE, Fla. - As detectives with the Nassau County Sheriff's Office continue to sift through evidence in the disappearance of Joleen Cummings, the State Attorney's Office has filed a motion to increase the bond for Jennifer Sybert, the suspect in the mother of three's disappearance.
Retired prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda tried murder cases for decades, and spoke generally about the difficulty that can come with prosecuting cases involving a body that hasn't been found. Sybert has not been charged with murder, although foul play is suspected in Cummings' disappearance, and deputies said more charges are forthcoming.
"What has to be established in any case if a body is not found, is showing the jury that the victim is dead," de la Rionda said. "You have to prove that somebody killed the victim, and that the person is dead."

Unreal. I read that her co-worker, a hair dresser who was using a fake name, was caught in the video driving Joleen's vehicle. The woman is close to my age- why on earth would she do something to harm this young woman?

RBBM

Jealousy. Bitterness. Complete dissatisfaction with her own life.

JMVHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back