Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Family confirms it’s him. How could a person confirm that a boy missing and presumably dead since February is him? Couldn’t we assume that the family who confirmed its him is the person responsible for putting him there?

EG led the PI to the body. What other body would it be? Do you think she is innocent of any wrong doing in Lucas' disappearance but has killed and hidden other children? The Harvey County spokesperson said there are no missing children in Harvey County......

KWCH reported tonight on one of the ‘breaking news interruptions’ that three LE cars left the scene earlier tonight with an unknown person in the back seat of one of the LE vehicles.

Also reported JH was on his way to a vigil now being held....so it was not him in the back seat.

HOLY CRAP!! KAKE is saying Emily drove to the area and the PI followed her there
Oh even better- she lead them there herself. We all kept saying we thought that when she got out, she would eventually go to the spot where she placed him. I wonder, did she think of trying to move him, did she get out of the car at all, maybe looked around to see if she could see him from the bridge? I will admit, I did think she would have placed him closer to an area familiar to her, so I was wrong about that.

So...Family confirms it’s him. How could a person confirm that a boy missing and presumably dead since February is him? Couldn’t we assume that the family who confirmed its him is the person responsible for putting him there?

He has very unique teeth. IMO, it would not taken more than a glance at his teeth to determine right away if it was Lucas. But off course LE won't want to announce it until an autopsy has been performed and it's official.

The thing is, they made the right decision, unfortunately. This was about her daughter, not Lucas. Do I wish she never left jail? Of course! But I don't feel that these jurors deserve any slack for their decision- they had to go by all the facts and evidence before ruling if she was guilty or not. There was, unfortunately, no proof that she was high as a kite the night she took the baby out to OG or wherever she went with her. My heart actually goes out to them, I am sure this is devastating for them to hear that he has been found deceased shortly after her release, but it wasn't Lucas that EG was on trial for.

And.........if she hadn't left jail, we might not have Lucas right now. Ultimately, it was for the best whether we like it or not.,

They keep saying maternal grandmother, Jamie Taylor, hired the PI. Maternal would be JO's mother, and considering the names, I would say its JO's mom because JH's mom is named Cyndi... I am so confused....
It was definitely JH's mother and grandmother- that is a fact. There was a account used to help pay for the PI's expenses while he is here (he works for free, but his expenses have to be paid). JO and her family hadn't had the chance to talk to him yet, as he was with JH and EG all day yesterday and searching today.

The thing is, they made the right decision, unfortunately. This was about her daughter, not Lucas. Do I wish she never left jail? Of course! But I don't feel that these jurors deserve any slack for their decision- they had to go by all the facts and evidence before ruling if she was guilty or not. There was, unfortunately, no proof that she was high as a kite the night she took the baby out to OG or wherever she went with her. My heart actually goes out to them, I am sure this is devastating for them to hear that he has been found deceased shortly after her release, but it wasn't Lucas that EG was on trial for.
Sorry, I worded that wrong. Had I been on the jury, I no doubt would have found her not guilty as well, even though I wish her sorry butt never saw the light of day again.

The silver lining is, she led the PI to Lucas.

Given what we seen transpire today, I'd feel like *advertiser censored* that I wasn't able to convict her to keep her from ever harming another child again.

I in no way meant to imply the jurors didn't do their job correctly.

Did she know the PI was following her? Or did she drive by to check and make sure he was still well hidden and the PI secretly followed her? I can see a PI being very sneaky and telling her that if she knew where Lucas was she better check to make sure he was well hidden. The PI might have pretended to be on her side when all along he planned to tail her. JMO.
From what I know of this PI, he also has an assistant. I wonder if this assistant was quietly in Wichita, and tailed them while the PI interviewed them both. This way here, if she looked in the rearview mirror, she wouldn't see the PI behind her and not get suspicious and keep going.

She might not have talked or led LE to Lucas' body if she'd been convicted in the child endangerment case. Setting her free temporarily seems to have been the right decision. I don't think those jurors should be upset. I think any future jurors need to reach a different verdict, though.

I was just thinking this exact thing. If she had remained in jail following the trial, they might not have ever been able to get this information from her.

Concrete Angel - Lyrics: Martina McBride

She walks to school with the lunch
She packed
Nobody knows what she's
Holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress
She wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen
And lace
The teacher wonders but she
Doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain
Behind the mask
Bearing the burden
Of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was
Never born
Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In her world that she can rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where
She's loved
Concrete angel
Somebody cries in the middle
Of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn
Out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands
Of fate
When morning comes
It'll be too late
She's loved
Concrete angel
A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot
She's loved
Concrete angel

He has very unique teeth. IMO, it would not taken more than a glance at his teeth to determine right away if it was Lucas. But off course LE won't want to announce it until an autopsy has been performed and it's official.
I pray they can determine the cause of death after this length of time. I know we have discussed this many times. At least now Lucas is found and it has only been 3 + months maybe cause will show up.

ESO if and when you read this I wanted to thank you for letting us know how busy Edgemoor is. You are so right. The traffic is surprisingly heavy there right now at the vigil. I am nervous for the people at the vigil being so close to the street as the cars zip by. Stay safe everyone who is out there at the house.

Interesting he said they BOTH kept him from going. IMO Emily was probably planning to move him but couldn’t find him.
It's more interesting that JH tried to stop him- I mean, this was his son, the reason why the PI was there in the first place. I would think he would want the PI to get out there, the sooner, the better, as he didn't know how long the PI would be there. They had to pay for his expenses, even though he works for free for the families of missing children- why the delay? EG, I could see her doing that, but JH? What was his motive for preventing him from going out to search?

Lucas Hernandez's body was apparently found in southeastern Harvey County

Robin Taylor, Lucas's mom's grandmother, said she was told Tuesday evening officially that her grandson's body had been found in Harvey County, possibly near 96. Street and Oliver Road. She said that her daughter, Lucas's mother, took on the evolution of news alerts on her phone.

Harvey County Sheriff Chad Gay told the media that a searcher found a body under a bridge on a gravel road on 96th Street. That person contacted the Wichita police, who contacted the Harvey County sheriff's deputies.

The body was what seems to be that of a little man.

In a text Thursday the night asked Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett ̵

1; if he could comment – said "we" I will be able to talk more than once after the autopsy tomorrow . "

Gay said the body was under a bridge in such a way that it would not have been visible from the street.

There are pastures and a wheat field along one side of the road. High grass and weeds are in the ditch, and The area around the bridge is wooded, with some water in a stream, said the sheriff. The nearest house is about a quarter of a mile from the bridge.

Sheila Medlam, a Colwich woman who has helped lead volunteer Lucas's quest, said she received A text message from private investigator David Marshburn, North Carolina, who told her: "We found him at 5:01 ." "Medam said the private investigator told her that he had spent Thursday with Emily Glass, Lucas's stepmother, who reported missing him.

Medam then talked to Marshburn by telephone and personally on the stage. 19659005] Medam, who went to the place where the remains were found, said that they were in the groundwater near a small coal bridge near a wooden trench along a dirt or dirt road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle