Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live reporting from a live Vigil in front of Edgemoor house.

Source: Body of Lucas Hernandez found in SE Harvey County

ETA They said they will be doing a live break in to the news channel soon and I think they just said that JH and maybe JT or JO? may be heading to the house soon. That could be interesting with that large crowd there.
God Bless JO. I am not so sure I could stand next to him after the stuff that he said about her possibly taking Lucas herself (even if it was to protect him). After he stood up for EG, claiming Lucas was never abused, trying to make JO, her family, and his out to be liars. He threw JO under the bus, while JO defended him. Nice guy, not so sure I would be able to stand next to him without wanting to slug him.

They just said on KAKE that the body is badly deceased. Seriously guys please pray so hard they can get a cause of death and that this doesn't turn into another Caylee Anthony where the suspect gets off scott free because of no COD.

Remember in Caylee’s body was found the investigation could NOT find the hyoid bone, a horseshoe shaped bone found in the throat area. This bone would have given indication of being strangled in Caylee’s case

I hope this little bone was still intact and can help give some answers.

ALSO KWCH tonight reporting Emily Glass was booked into Harvey County jail.

Lucas Hernandez's body was apparently found in southeastern Harvey County

Robin Taylor, Lucas's mom's grandmother, said she was told Tuesday evening officially that her grandson's body had been found in Harvey County, possibly near 96. Street and Oliver Road. She said that her daughter, Lucas's mother, took on the evolution of news alerts on her phone.

Harvey County Sheriff Chad Gay told the media that a searcher found a body under a bridge on a gravel road on 96th Street. That person contacted the Wichita police, who contacted the Harvey County sheriff's deputies.

The body was what seems to be that of a little man.

In a text Thursday the night asked Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett ̵

1; if he could comment – said "we" I will be able to talk more than once after the autopsy tomorrow . "

Gay said the body was under a bridge in such a way that it would not have been visible from the street.

There are pastures and a wheat field along one side of the road. High grass and weeds are in the ditch, and The area around the bridge is wooded, with some water in a stream, said the sheriff. The nearest house is about a quarter of a mile from the bridge.

Sheila Medlam, a Colwich woman who has helped lead volunteer Lucas's quest, said she received A text message from private investigator David Marshburn, North Carolina, who told her: "We found him at 5:01 ." "Medam said the private investigator told her that he had spent Thursday with Emily Glass, Lucas's stepmother, who reported missing him.

Medam then talked to Marshburn by telephone and personally on the stage. 19659005] Medam, who went to the place where the remains were found, said that they were in the groundwater near a small coal bridge near a wooden trench along a dirt or dirt road.

I’m thinking there is a mistake in this report. If she was notified Tuesday evening the police presence wouldn’t just now be there. I’m guessing they meant Thursday evening.

My heart is broken after hearing the sad news of this precious child, Lucas fly high precious with your new angel wings... My thoughts and prayers are with the family and for all the loving people who searched for Lucas and all the WS people... God Bless all.... I pray no more children have to suffer b/c of the failed system... Justice for Lucas

Clothing won't have deteriorated, so they could recognize a shirt or some item.
I wonder if he was in the clothing she said he was in, along with a pull up. Poor sweet boy- yeah, we knew this would be the outcome, but it is just devastating that she truly did this, that she hurt him over and over again, until the last night when his little body just couldn't take any more abuse and gave out. How does she sleep at night? I hope she has nightmares. Maybe she went back to try and move him, or maybe, just maybe, she might have about 1% of a conscience left and went back because of regret. Her actions affected so so many people- starting with his parents, JO's family, JH's family and even some of EG's family. His sister, future sibling, and EG's boys. FLA's son, JO's oldest child who he adored, and his little brother by JO. So many people affected by her actions, including many of strangers here and around the world affected by this darling little boy who loved Batman and his little green shoes. God, here comes the tears again. Being a Batman fan myself since childhood- hey Lucas, we have that in common, as well as my favorite color being green, too. Wish I could hug the little guy- sweet angel- protect your siblings and EG's kids, ok? The all need a guardian angel right now, and who better than you, kiddo?

Well I’m laying listening to The Radio KFDI. The news kept cutting In and out I thought something was wrong with my reception. Then I realized the news guy was having to stop and start over because he couldn’t control his tears. I’ve never heard him break down like this ever before. Now I’m crying again. I’m sleeping with my daughter tonight. But I’m really wanting to go wake the little one, and hug him all night. Because of Lucas his story , made us become proactive and get the little one out of a similar situation . We got this child legally in our care now so I will always think of Lucas as I watch this little one grow up. I’m certain Lucas’s story is what saved this little guys life. I’m heart broken thinking about Lucas’s last hours being spent with a monster. I’m so sorry baby boy !

Well I’m laying listening to The Radio KFDI. The news kept cutting In and out I thought something was wrong with my reception. Then I realized the news guy was having to stop and start over because he couldn’t control his tears. I’ve never heard him break down like this ever before. Now I’m crying again. I’m sleeping with my daughter tonight. But I’m really wanting to go wake the little one, and hug him all night. Because of Lucas his story , made us become proactive and get the little one out of a similar situation . We got this child legally in our care now so I will always think of Lucas as I watch this little one grow up. I’m certain Lucas’s story is what saved this little guys life. I’m heart broken thinking about Lucas’s last hours being spent with a monster. I’m so sorry baby boy !
God bless you. Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member