Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Wish i would have been able to figure out how to het to this forum earlier. A watched pot never boils. Proff in the pudding. Now he can rest as well as family. And emily is where she belongs.

Did she tell them? How was he found?

Wow. Wish i would have been able to figure out how to het to this forum earlier. A watched pot never boils. Proff in the pudding. Now he can rest as well as family. And emily is where she belongs.

Did she tell them? How was he found?

It sounded at first that the PI was able to get EG to tell where Lucas was. Then they said the PI followed EG to the area, so unclear whether she told them or they just followed her to the location. It's too early for information to be clear right now.

Oh, wow. Just saw the article over at the DM ; describing his body as "ABUSED". (insert swearing here)
Angry as well. But I will sit on my hands atm.

Body of boy, 5, who vanished from his home in February, is found | Daily Mail Online

A court document filed last month revealed the boy was often seen with 'bruises and cuts' on his body, according to Fox 4 Kansas City.

Have been busy with life for a bit... so checking in when possible.... this is the first time I'd read about "cuts"...
What the eff was she doing to him ?

So sad even though it was already assumed Lucas was no longer with us. :(

Rest and fly with the angels, sweet boy !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh, wow. Just saw the article over at the DM ; describing his body as "ABUSED". (insert swearing here)
Angry as well. But I will sit on my hands atm.

Body of boy, 5, who vanished from his home in February, is found | Daily Mail Online

A court document filed last month revealed the boy was often seen with 'bruises and cuts' on his body, according to Fox 4 Kansas City.

Have been busy with life for a bit... so checking in when possible.... this is the first time I'd read about "cuts"...
What the eff was she doing to him ?

So sad even though it was already assumed Lucas was no longer with us. :(

Rest and fly with the angels, sweet boy !!!!!!!

At first, I thought the same thing, that I had never read about cuts. I think, however, they are probably using the word "cuts" to describe the scrapes all over his poor little face. :(

It is, it felt like we might never get there. . I'm so glad he is no longer on his own, I couldn't stand that thought

We were out in that area so much that I would like to think he wasn't alone for very long. This was the area I spent so much time in the people who lived out there were starting to recognize me and/or Mr. Pink and me.

I just cannot get over how close we were. Our mappers were SPOT ON and I am not exaggerating when I say that. They just needed a better searcher. What I did learn is to always search with at least 2 people because what one misses the other is less likely. I think this particular area, I searched on my own when Mr. Pink was at work.

Oh gosh. I feel kinda sick just now
Chisholm Creek Park is located at Woodlawn and K-96
They found him at Woodlawn and 96th but in Harvey County not Sedgwick ....
A good tip that info got messed up on?

BBM

And this would be that eerie premonition many had, that Lucas would be somewhere obvious we'd all smack ourselves over in hindsight. (Only God can be everywhere, so we might quit pretending we must be as well.)

Might it not simply have been a random tipster whose never heard the location checked, wondering what happened to the untimely activity late in the night?

This entire while I've thought EG wanted him under something heavy she could keep him from sight & moving, in some sort of irrigation cage/canal grate... no need to hold this on any longer (though my theory relied on property she knew no one would check; ie relatives, county or absent landbankers).

What an expensive lesson in details; we wondered long and hard about characteristics of that location while LE went on to cordon off areas for further under bridge checkups with maddeningly telling silence.

They knew this whole while, but couldn't parse the specs. I'm impressed at how many angles everyone threw at the dilemma in the name of putting this horror at an end & bringing Lucas' family a small slice of peace at last.

I am having a difficult time sleeping tonight so please forgive all of the posts.

I pray Lucas knows how many lives he has touched, how many good things came of the evil done to him. Lucas' journey home changed my life and I will forever show my gratitude by continuing on the path he lead me to. He truly is a perfect star!

981895f0420aa70c8b92f9d25bf14f75.jpg

Went to bed around Midnight Eastern and woke up at a 2:30. Haven't been able to get back to sleep. Lol..

So we get an update in 30 minutes right? I really hope that LE has evidence of trauma to Lucas's body so that they can have a COD. I say this not to be ignorant what so ever but I want Emily in jail for what she did. I want Lucas to have justice and for this to not be another Caylee Anthony case where COD couldn't be determined.

I really hope that people understand what I'm saying there. I don't mean at all Lucas should have been beat to death. I just want her punished.

Interesting he said they BOTH kept him from going. IMO Emily was probably planning to move him but couldn’t find him.
Then JH is still protecting her and she done this to his first baby boy. How could he do this? How can any person put any child before a LOVE interest? My children / now Grandkids will always be first. No person will ever come before them.

Totally cried myself to sleep and now here it is 3:30 in the morning and I sit with Lucas being the only thing on my mind. What an evil evil woman EG is and I hope that she will NEVER have a chance to hold another child EVER. I’m sorry sorry that the system failed Lucas because he was another that could have been saved had they responded sooner. And missing school for that many days was a big eyesore.

Went to bed around Midnight Eastern and woke up at a 2:30. Haven't been able to get back to sleep. Lol..

So we get an update in 30 minutes right? I really hope that LE has evidence of trauma to Lucas's body so that they can have a COD. I say this not to be ignorant what so ever but I want Emily in jail for what she did. I want Lucas to have justice and for this to not be another Caylee Anthony case where COD couldn't be determined.

I really hope that people understand what I'm saying there. I don't mean at all Lucas should have been beat to death. I just want her punished.

Don't worry, there has been and will be a good more than anyone wants to know about.

Rather glad the complete fool put him where she did, natural refrigeration and all that.

Then JH is still protecting her and she done this to his first baby boy. How could he do this? How can any person put any child before a LOVE interest? My children / now Grandkids will always be first. No person will ever come before them.

They say that the thing which brings a couple together, will also be their undoing.

By this measure, can only determine lies and weakness may explain what has occurred here between this couple.

I am having a difficult time sleeping tonight so please forgive all of the posts.

I pray Lucas knows how many lives he has touched, how many good things came of the evil done to him. Lucas' journey home changed my life and I will forever show my gratitude by continuing on the path he lead me to. He truly is a perfect star!

981895f0420aa70c8b92f9d25bf14f75.jpg
Lucas fought the monster, and won... his little sister is safe now.

Uf, it's never like the fairy tales when it must be done in real life.

This is going to be a hard thing to live with, knowing what his innocent ways and smart little heart would pay in the end.

Deleted

I’m way late. Sorry, my mind is a mess over this right now. Oh the things I want to say and do to that step monster....instead I think I will do this:

I am so very sorry precious Lucas! Sorry you had to spend a second of your short 5 years here with such a disgusting human. You deserved so so so much better and so much more. More time, more love, more hugs, more kisses, more learning, more laughing, more tickles, more birthdays, more fun, more friends, more school, more superheroes, more nurturing, more protection, more LIFE. I just pray that wherever you are, you can see and feel how much EVERYONE not just likes, but ADORES you! It was never your fault little guy, EVER! Watch over your mama, she’s going to need an angel like you to get through this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member