Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone reports the true story of how things went down yesterday. As of now I am very confused as to who led who and was Emily headed out first or what exactly took place. I want the truth! Everything I have read since last night messing with my mind!

Still wrapping my head around Lucas being found!

Some thoughts>

This PI, Marshburn, was the one who broke another case I had diligently followed, Kelli Bordeaux. He also found her body.
When he came onto this case, I posted that I was confident he could do the same here...I just didn't expect him to do it so quickly.

Now, I believe, Kelli is watching over Lucas in heaven. I imagine her smiling and walking hand and hand with Lucas. Kelli will take care of him up there, I am sure.
Yes, I watched the special on him per your advice. My heart sunk when I saw it took him 2 years to get the answer out of the perp....but WOW he must of really rustled her jimmies good! I'm excited to hear more about his investigation, although I know that will probably be a while away still. Now let's get him on DeOrr's family and Gabriel Johnson's egg donor, Lisa Irwin's.......so many we need found. Honestly, I have wanted to use my criminal justice education to work in the PI field - I'd love to be mentored by this guy!

Yes, I watched the special on him per your advice. My heart sunk when I saw it took him 2 years to get the answer out of the perp....but WOW he must of really rustled her jimmies good! I'm excited to hear more about his investigation, although I know that will probably be a while away still. Now let's get him on DeOrr's family and Gabriel Johnson's egg donor, Lisa Irwin's.......so many we need found. Honestly, I have wanted to use my criminal justice education to work in the PI field - I'd love to be mentored by this guy!
I like the way you think.

I found a little about this subject.....but was wondering if anyone has more info about why he was missing teeth and why the rest were silver capped? (Very likely this is why he was so quickly identified by family :()

Now that the case has turned from a missing person investigation to a criminal investigation, my mind set and mission has changed.

Any info would be appreciated.

TIA

I found a little about this subject.....but was wondering if anyone has more info about why he was missing teeth and why the rest were silver capped? (Very likely this is why he was so quickly identified by family :()

Now that the case has turned from a missing person investigation to a criminal investigation, my mind set and mission has changed.

Any info would be appreciated.

TIA

Lucas was born with cleft palate, which CAN lead to dental problems. I'm not certain if that is the reason or if they were just very neglectful. For what it's worth - my son has caps on a lot of his baby teeth and I'm very vigilant with his dental hygiene - but my daughter's teeth are perfect (my son was younger than she is now when his issues started). I think it's also possible that some people are genetically predisposed to mouth/teeth issues. I'm guessing if his teeth were bad due to neglect of some sort, that will come out during the investigations.

Just now back online and scrambling to catch up.
There are so many things "breaking" in the background that I don't know what EG's status other than the arrest is right now.
I pray she is alive so there is some small justice for little Lucas.
Chi loves you buddy and is crushed :(

Haven't been on here for quite some time but happened to see a news link about Lucas being found. I really questioned whether that would ever happen. So sad for those who loved him but resolution is better than never knowing/always wondering.

Then JH is still protecting her and she done this to his first baby boy. How could he do this? How can any person put any child before a LOVE interest? My children / now Grandkids will always be first. No person will ever come before them.

Responded to the wrong post, my apologies.

Lucas was born with cleft palate, which CAN lead to dental problems. I'm not certain if that is the reason or if they were just very neglectful. For what it's worth - my son has caps on a lot of his baby teeth and I'm very vigilant with his dental hygiene - but my daughter's teeth are perfect (my son was younger than she is now when his issues started). I think it's also possible that some people are genetically predisposed to mouth/teeth issues. I'm guessing if his teeth were bad due to neglect of some sort, that will come out during the investigations.

Very good points. ;)

Well- first off- I am completely mind blown yet relieved sweet Lucas has been found!!!! I’ve cried more over this case than any other I’ve followed. I did not see the news until 1am and still hadn’t figured how to get over to this thread for Lucas on the new layout until about 3am! There are so many here I feel I know personally yet I don’t, but you all have put your heart on your sleeve, some putting in hours of sleuthing, some with boots on the ground, some doing maps, timelines etc. it’s all amazing how much has be done for Lucas - I can’t believe this day has finally come. We all have been waiting for so long and I truly thought it would be a few more months until he was found. I am so happy he was found sooner, and hope there is enough evidence, COD, to put EG away for life. I hope JH realizes the monster he was trusting his baby boy with and I pray he isn’t involved in this, but I tend to think, he knew some of the truths, but was wanting to protect EG for some reason. And with his actions I’m disgusted. I am disgusted Lucas had no chance with this woman around and pissed off that the one person that could have changed this outcome didn’t!!!! And poor Jamie! I have the upmost respect for this woman and what she did and tried to do for Lucas. I can’t imsgine her pain but for what it’s worth, Lucas is free for Emily and the pain she inflicted upon him. God knew he didn’t deserve this and had to take him home!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I'm relieved Lucas has finally been found. I can't believe it. I'm horrified and sad and disgusted, but relieved.

Poor Jamie, and FLA and Lucas' siblings (including the stepbrothers) and all Lucas' relatives who loved that little boy so much. I know Jamie and FLA knew this was coming one day, but that's not the same...it's not going to reduce their pain in the slightest.

I keep seeing Lucas' face on the news sites and it doesn't seem real. I'm glad EG is back where she belongs. I believe next time she moves from jail she'll be going to prison for a very long time.

I'm just so sorry for all the innocent people who have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.

All the people involved in searching, whether out in person or behind the scenes, have been so amazing, all the people involved in designing and organizing posters and sharing them online or driving around or calling businesses, just amazing. One EG but so many amazing people on the other side. And whatever Mr Mashburn did to evoke this response--wow!

All is quiet concerning the 430 am update. I checked the following local news sources

KWCH
KAKE
Wichita Eagle Newpaper

All are reporting what happened last night. Unless there is an update during the morning the next news will be at

11am Central for KAKE
12 noon Central doe KWCH

I will rewatch KSCW channel 5 now to see if anything new is reported

Just heard the news. DAMN! Going to read through this thread to catch up but I send my deepest condolences to JO and FLA and all who loved Lucas. I cried this morning when I saw he had been found. Bless this little man.

Now that he's been found, I keep thinking about an earlier post (I think ESO?) -- EG would have had to drive through Bel Aire, and I believe ESO mentioned Koch force field (my choice of words) blocking cell reception in the area. Not that I'm thinking EG would know about that, but interesting. It basically just makes me wonder if EG was smart enough to turn off her phone or whether location tracking was spotty/unreliable so they were looking in the park area and anywhere 96 and 254 might take her...? Just thinking..

I live in Bel Aire and can see the KOCH headquarters from my bedroom. I have zero issues with cell phone service in Bel Aire. However, when you get even five miles north, it becomes VERY rural and there aren’t a lot of towers. There are a lot of places where cell service is terrible in Kansas, but Bel Aire isn’t one of those places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann