Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lucas autopsy will take a while, they will go over every thing very carefully. The ME and Detectives don't want to miss a single bit of evidence in this case. They want it rock solid. I think the cause and manner of death finding has to be very thorough. jmo

I think Lucas autopsy will take a while, they will go over every thing very carefully. The ME and Detectives don't want to miss a single bit of evidence in this case. They want it rock solid. I think the cause and manner of death finding has to be very thorough. jmo

I agree! Let them take there time, go over every little aspect of this sweet little boys body, get all the answers we need to put her away forever!!!! Myself, I’m not sure I can handle what exactly she did do him as the reports of abuse and leaving him alone was hard enough for me to hear.

I agree! Let them take there time, go over every little aspect of this sweet little boys body, get all the answers we need to put her away forever!!!! Myself, I’m not sure I can handle what exactly she did do him as the reports of abuse and leaving him alone was hard enough for me to hear.
I agree and have no issue with how long it takes to do the autopsy. I want to make sure EG is charged to the fullest extent of the law.

I believe that it's the same location in both maps....Woodlawn ends just shortly north of there, so when you type in South Woodlawn, it comes up as North Woodlawn.....which is what it would be up to the Sedgwick/Harvey county line. Although it does seem that the location is on the smaller side road at 96th -- according to recent reporters comments, so I would think it is that smaller stream area just to the west of the intersection at 96th and Woodlawn.

Actually, I think my map location IS a few miles away to the SOUTH of yours, even though mine comes up as North Woodlawn....very confusing.

It’s north Woodlawn in Sedgwick County, once it crosses into Harvey County, it turns back into South Woodlawn. Sedgwick County’s South Woodlawn is down in Derby. This is Harvey County’s South Woodlawn. It’s a bit confusing when the same road goes south, north, south, but not once you factor in county lines.

Was hoping for more info this morning. I'll be curious to hear how things went down yesterday.

I am so sad about poor Lucas. I have a son who is 4 and a half. And he even has that same plaid shirt Lucas is wearing in one of the photos. So it's really hard to think about EG just throwing his body out like she did and how it just laid there for months. Makes me sick.

I can’t bring myself to catch up on the thread yet but I just wanted to post something for Lucas.
I’m so sorry FLA and to all your family for your loss, and to everyone here that cared for Lucas. I will never forget Lucas’ sweet little face and everything that was done on here to help find him and the searchers etc.

Rest in Peace ❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 8612C61E-B2EC-4AD4-923C-32B45407EBD5.jpeg
    8612C61E-B2EC-4AD4-923C-32B45407EBD5.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
I wonder now about LE using cadaver dogs as has been discussed many times here. Did they know all along that EG had transported a body in her car?
I don't think she did. I think she took him there still alive I think she finished him off there and this was why no dogs hit on anything. Rumors are flying on FB as to whats she has said but since I can not bring them here I will not say what is said . It truthfully sounds false anyhow. I do think she took him there alive and killed him there.

I don't think she did. I think she took him there still alive I think she finished him off there and this was why no dogs hit on anything. Rumors are flying on FB as to whats she has said but since I can not bring them here I will not say what is said . It truthfully sounds false anyhow. I do think she took him there alive and killed him there.
BBM Has it been confirmed that no dogs hit on anything?

So how long before EG starts making up excuses. Like she found him dead in his bed on Saturday morning? Or someone else did it, and she was just there afterwards and panicked? We've seen these BS excuses so many times before. I can't imagine she won't be churning them out soon.

I wonder if she went back to where he was to try and move him? If she knew the PI was close to getting answers I'm sure she started to panic and wanted to try and make sure he wasn't found. And why the heck would JH try to stall the PI? I'm not even going to speculate due to not wanting to break TOS.

That's what kept confusing me! I remember reading about that in the beginning and how they searched Chisholm Creek Park a few times, now it makes sense with Woodlawn. I also remember our searchers here checking Woodlawn when Henri was branching out more mileage wise with the route. PerfectingPink posted earlier that they searched just feet away from his body- how crazy is that?

I agree, good tip but they went in the wrong direction. However, I wonder, didn't the person who gave the tip call them to correct where they searched? If I sent in a tip, and then saw that LE and searchers were looking in the wrong spot with the same name, I'd call them back and tell them the correct town.

Maybe the tipster heard 96 and Woodlawn and assumed it was the park...they may have also had no clue it was a different 96. (Although EG must have talked to someone for such an accurate tip)

Maybe the tipster heard 96 and Woodlawn and assumed it was the park...they may have also had no clue it was a different 96. (Although EG must have talked to someone for such an accurate tip)

Or...perhaps there was something in her phone that sent LE in that direction?

ETA: Or perhaps EG herself gave them that tip...to throw them off?

So how long before EG starts making up excuses. Like she found him dead in his bed on Saturday morning? Or someone else did it, and she was just there afterwards and panicked? We've seen these BS excuses so many times before. I can't imagine she won't be churning them out soon.

I wonder if she went back to where he was to try and move him? If she knew the PI was close to getting answers I'm sure she started to panic and wanted to try and make sure he wasn't found. And why the heck would JH try to stall the PI? I'm not even going to speculate due to not wanting to break TOS.
TOS!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members