Found Safe NY - Alyson Noyes, 18, Oswego County, 24 May 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Oswego County Sheriff's Office looking for missing 18-year-old

MEXICO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) - The Oswego County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in looking for an 18-year-old who was last seen at residence in the town of Mexico.
D7FA8FF3-FE29-4B5E-98EF-F09E706AAF15.jpeg
They say Alyson Noyes was seen at the residence on Thursday evening.

Noyes is 18 years old. She is 5-foot-3 and weighs 160 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black sweatpants, and prescription glasses.

If you have any information that might help the Sheriff’s Office find Noyes, call (315) 349-3411.

Oswego County Sheriff's Office

Oswego County Sheriff's Office looking for missing 18-year-old

MEXICO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) - The Oswego County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in looking for an 18-year-old who was last seen at residence in the town of Mexico.
View attachment 134764
They say Alyson Noyes was seen at the residence on Thursday evening.

Noyes is 18 years old. She is 5-foot-3 and weighs 160 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black sweatpants, and prescription glasses.

If you have any information that might help the Sheriff’s Office find Noyes, call (315) 349-3411.

Oswego County Sheriff's Office
I know this kid personally, I joined here to get help finding her.
Kat Dancing

I know this kid personally, I joined here to get help finding her.
Kat Dancing
Thank you for joining!

I wonder why there‘s not much information in the press release.

I found a Facebook group created for her with a bit more information to go on: Searching For Alyson

I read she has autism and went missing twice before but was always found within hours, is that correct? Is it her child she is pictured with in her Facebook Profile? Does she have ties to Syracuse? Where does her boyfriend live? Do you know if she is on foot or does she have a car? Does she have a cell phone that can be pinged? Looks like the news report is incorrect and she disappeared in the middle of the night and was actually last seen Wednesday at 8:30 pm.

It looks like she is dearly missed by many people, and I hope she will be found soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back