Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so relieved Lucas has been found--and I knew this was the likely outcome--but good lord I feel completely gutted.

I just cannot imagine what the people that loved that sweet boy must be going through.

I would really like to do something for the family--but as I'm overseas, I could use some help.

Food? Donations? Who would I connect with to make arrangements?

I knew what the outcome for sweet Lucas would be but I'm still upset, mad, and crying. This sweet boy didn't have a chance, and people who should've protected him, failed him!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Lucas' loving family.

Fly with the angels, sweet Lucas. So many people love you!

From the interview he seemed very respectful of the line between him and LE. He didn’t give information that would impede the investigation and I have a feeling he will continue to toe that line. jmo.

I have a feeling this man is going to be quite busy in the near future. God Bless him, whatever he said or did, lead to Lucas being found by Emily.

I can't shake this feeling I have that JH is involved in some capacity. I hope I'm wrong.

I really wish the PI could come to TN & help locate lil Joe Clyde.

*my comments are imo only unless noted otherwise*

(If my comment about JH isn't allowed, I apologize. Feel free to report.)

Oh my god! I am just seeing the news that this sweet baby has been found, and I need to go back and catch up. I'm at work and in the middle of interviewing some potential hires and I cannot focus AT ALL! Sick, pleased, overwhelmed, furious, heartbroken, everything... Oh Lucas! I don't have the words right now, but I am so ready to see justice served.

I thought that was low too. But since she couldn’t get bail for $50,000 I don’t think we have to worry about $250,000 thankfully.

Bail Bondsman will typically charge only 10-15% of the bail so the actual money or collateral assets like a home only needs to be lets say 10%. So she would need 25,000 in value or someone in her family decides to cover the amount for her.

Its important to note that the money on a house has to be free and clear of any loans so I am not sure if they take into account equity of a home or not. So lets say someone purchased a 100,000 dollar house and only has 1/2 of it paid off. Then could that person use 50,000 of it to cover any bond collateral. I suspect that would be allowed since they could force a sale on the home to get the money out of the house. Im just not totally sure if bondsman allow that. Maybe some do and maybe some dont.

Point is she only needs 25,000 from someone to get out right now.

Here is a link that describes it better than I can

How Much Bail Will You Have to Pay to be Released From Jail?

Oh sweet Lucas!!!! I'm so glad you've been found sweet boy. Work has been crazy and I only have my phone at home and without Taptalk, I haven't been able to keep up on reading. I had a few free minutes and my mouth dropped open seeing he was found. Good job PI!!

And I agree. ((hugs)) to FLA and JO and family and thank you to all that searched behind the scenes for this baby boy.

Bail Bondsman will typically charge only 10-15% of the bail so the actual money or collateral assets like a home only needs to be lets say 10%. So she would need 25,000 in value or someone in her family decides to cover the amount for her.

Its important to note that the money on a house has to be free and clear of any loans so I am not sure if they take into account equity of a home or not. So lets say someone purchased a 100,000 dollar house and only has 1/2 of it paid off. Then could that person use 50,000 of it to cover any bond collateral. I suspect that would be allowed since they could force a sale on the home to get the money out of the house. Im just not totally sure if bondsman allow that. Maybe some do and maybe some dont.

Point is she only needs 25,000 from someone to get out right now.

Here is a link that describes it better than I can

How Much Bail Will You Have to Pay to be Released From Jail?
Oddly enough, my dh just had to bail out one of his employees. The bail bondsman accepted only 5%. I always thought it was 10% but my dh negotiated it down to 5%.
Probably doesn't matter in EG's case anyway. I really believe if she were to get bailed out they would just slap more charges on her this time.
When will she get an atty. appointed to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong