GUILTY IN - Noblesville, school Shooting, In Custody,Two Enroute To Hospital, May 2018

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
Pls alert if dup thread !

Live here

Watch Live

Humm never thought of this - they are saying bring ID - if you are not at the age to drive exactly what ID does a 9th grader have??

I had no "ID" at that age

Just sharing - not in the mood to figure out website at this time !! What I am doing is just throwing threads I am following on the desktop for now!

Last edited:
Pls alert if dup thread !

Live here

Watch Live

Humm never thought of this - they are saying bring ID - if you are not at the age to drive exactly what ID does a 9th grader have??

I had no "ID" at that age

Just sharing - not in the mood to figure out website at this time !! What I am doing is just throwing threads I am following on the desktop for now!

oh guys i just realized this is a middle school

not confirmed science class sounds like teacher tried to swat gun away

so great now were going down in age --how old are you in middle school

repulsive

which i would also think would mean we are talking about a young shooter ??

I wonder if the parents should pack an apple and a machine gun for the elem kids

we are an embarrassment to the world and rightly so

the anchors on the link above look like they despise each other watch him not look at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh guys i just realized this is a middle school

not confirmed science class sounds like teacher tried to swat gun away

so great now were going down in age --how old are you in middle school

RSBM
Middle school age is usually 11-13 or 14 years old. In my state middle school is now 6th - 8th grades.

Last edited:
I think the media needs to quit with this endless you could never imagine it could happen here can you

what planet are these reporters on

interesting nuanced interview with kid

stuff never thought about

he described :

hearing a lot of stomping (per him cops running all over )

code red basically means HIDE

horrid to hear people all over the room saying i love to you to people

they heaved their backpacks at the door to make the barricade higher

some unconf reports that there was actually something going on in high school but i dont think so

shooter is a middle school age person

bla bla and bla bla bla bla , bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla vvbla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla vbla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla vvbla bla bla bla

yuk they are little people

oh god the child had two weapons that is what i have learned is " packing some erious heat " ahhhhhhh

and monday it is closed term ends in 4 days

that is a loss for collective sharing

Last edited:
local news

not confirmed

but it is starting that the shooter was older

that changes stuff if correct

so you dont have the guts to at least try to murder your own age group

but you target little people

if accurate anyone locate a better definition of a BULLY

eff you

not confirmed tho

One news report said a fellow student said shooting happened in 7th grade area, another
student said shooter was in science class taking test and asked to be excused, left and came
back with 2 handguns in his pockets. Science teacher was shot 3 times, both teacher and
student shot were both in critical condition.

I've gone beyond feeling heartsick when I read about these senseless shootings. Reading this today has made me physically sick-to-my-stomach.

Many years ago my son was in public school. Because I was a stay-at-home Mom, I could have home schooled him if I had wanted to. In all honesty, that was the last thing I wanted to do!

If his and my time were today, I would have pulled him out of school (6) shootings ago.

Hey! This is where I live! Three of my friends have 12 year old kids in this school.

I called one of them right away as soon as I heard the news, she had just arrived at the school to find her son. When I was talking to her I could hear all he chaos in the background.

She had been st home and her son texted her saying “FOR REAL a school shooter we hear the shots come and get me Mom NOW!!

Hey! This is where I live! Three of my friends have 12 year old kids in this school.

I called one of them right away as soon as I heard the news, she had just arrived at the school to find her son. When I was talking to her I could hear all he chaos in the background.

She had been st home and her son texted her saying “FOR REAL a school shooter we hear the shots come and get me Mom NOW!!

BBM - OMG... chilling. If this doesn't bring it home to us, nothing else will.

I wish our fearless leader could see these words before he comes before the nation to assure us that there have been too many of these shootings and that something needs to be done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back