FL FL - Sabrina Aisenberg, 5 months, Valrico, 24 Nov 1997

I JUST watched that Meryl Streep movie a few days ago. I've been thinking a lot about it, too. That's another case of the woman acting really weird in the interviews but, as it turns out, she was just weird. She was apparently telling the truth, as far-fetched as it sounded. (It does seem like if she'd wanted to make something up, she would've thought of a better story.)

I see a lot of people saying, "Well if that happened to ME then I would (fill in the blank)." And, yeah, I was like that too. From the outside, it's really easy to speculate as to how you'd react, what you'd feel, etc. Being in the middle of it, though, is a different story. The trauma of losing a child, especially if it's a sudden death, is unlike any other form of trauma. I'd been through a lot of stuff in my life, thought I was decent at handling things and keeping myself together. It's almost like a neurological disorder takes over, though-there were literally times in which I didn't feel like I was in control of anything that was going on with my body or mind. And I do realize that my experience was different since we, after all, knew that our son was dead but it's what I have to draw from.

A cry in the dark? Yes, I have seen the movie too, and read the book. Before I knew much about the story, I did believe her. As cold as she appeared. It was just too weird for her to have done it. The tent was too close to where the rest of her family and the other family they had met was, and other things. No. But most didn't believe her.

No one can ever say "if that was me" because, you just don't know.

I think it's only a matter of time before they are reunited with Sabrina with the prevalence of DNA/ancestry kits these days.

Does anyone have a link to the recording of the dad? I don't think they played it on the 20/20 piece, did they?

National Missing Children’s Day: Can you help find these missing kids?

Sabrina Aisenberg
(As previously reported by CrimeOnline‘s Horace Johnson)

Between the hours of 12 a.m. and 6:42 a.m. on November 14, 1997, 4-month-old Sabrina Aisenberg disappeared from her crib in her parents home in Valrico, Florida. Marlene Aisenberg, Sabrina’s mother, stated that she last saw her daughter at midnight. When she looked into her crib at 6:42 a.m. the next morning, the baby was missing, along with a blue and yellow blanket with imprinted animals on it. Sabrina has not been seen since.

I had a weird experience regarding this case, but can't remember all the details. I moved to FL in 2000, so it had to be around 2000 to maybe 2008 that I met this guy who knew a lot of the details about this case, long before they came out. I only realized it, when I saw a movie or documentary about it maybe a year ago. I was shocked at what came out as "new information", but someone had already told me about it years before. I was having a garage sale and I think we were talking about Casey Anthony and Caylee missing, and this case came up. I didn't know much about it at the time, just didn't read about it. So he tells me that he knows the people doing the investigation and he tells me a lot about the case and what LE is doing. I never repeated it, only because I didn't realize it was not for the public to know. It was just weird that he just told me so much about what was going on in the case. He told me stuff that I still remember, but I haven't seen released.

I had a weird experience regarding this case, but can't remember all the details. I moved to FL in 2000, so it had to be around 2000 to maybe 2008 that I met this guy who knew a lot of the details about this case, long before they came out. I only realized it, when I saw a movie or documentary about it maybe a year ago. I was shocked at what came out as "new information", but someone had already told me about it years before. I was having a garage sale and I think we were talking about Casey Anthony and Caylee missing, and this case came up. I didn't know much about it at the time, just didn't read about it. So he tells me that he knows the people doing the investigation and he tells me a lot about the case and what LE is doing. I never repeated it, only because I didn't realize it was not for the public to know. It was just weird that he just told me so much about what was going on in the case. He told me stuff that I still remember, but I haven't seen released.

Do tell. It is considered to be rumor if not released in mainstream media. Please share!

Watching a "new" 20/20 on ID. I'm sure I've seen it before since I see I commented on it over a year ago lol.

One thing I noticed is that Mom's 911 call sounds legit. She starts with "I need the police! My baby has been kidnapped!" She doesn't say, "I got up this morning and walked out, noticed the garage doors were open, blah blah" like a lot of people do when trying to distance themselves. She doesn't try to set the stage. She gets right down to it.

Hello guys im new but i came across something that seems they may have a lead,

supposedly someone is in touch with investigators and found out SA was babysat by this family often, maybe im repeating it wrong.

but investigators just recently found out like a year ago that the same family had a daughter that’s biological theirs and another girl that’s unaccounted for cuz that girl uses the same birth certificate as the biological daughter.. did i make sense...

i dont want to mention the names, but if i get permission i will and also i have a picture of the 2 girls side by side n the one unaccounted for looks like an older SA.

maybe someone knows more info, im googling and nothing is coming up.

Last edited:
Hello guys im new but i came across something that seems they may have a lead,

supposedly someone is in touch with investigators and found out SA was babysat by this family often, maybe im repeating it wrong.

but investigators just recently found out like a year ago that the same family had a daughter that’s biological theirs and another girl that’s unaccounted for cuz that girl uses the same birth certificate as the biological daughter.. did i make sense...

i dont want to mention the names, but if i get permission i will and also i have a picture of the 2 girls side by side n the one unaccounted for looks like an older SA.

maybe someone knows more info, im googling and nothing is coming up.

I know you are new here, so read terms of policy here. You can't post rumors or anything you can't back up with a media report, of some other proof that what you are putting out here is legit. Also you can put kids photos on here, or sleuth them. Just want you to know.

I know you are new here, so read terms of policy here. You can't post rumors or anything you can't back up with a media report, of some other proof that what you are putting out here is legit. Also you can put kids photos on here, or sleuth them. Just want you to know.

Ok, thank u

does anyone recall the case of the disappearance of baby sabrina from her tampa home? she was ostensibly stolen from upscale home while parents slept. her parents came under suspicion but so far, years later, no-one has been charged and she's never been found. i have always been of the opinion that the parents are involved . it reminds me of another infamous case discussed here at WS in some ways.i wonder if WS could bring attention to this case once again, bring it back into public consciousness.
I recall it and there is no doubt in my mind that the parents are responsible. When people start talking about their kids being taken in the night, they have something to hide.

I recall it and there is no doubt in my mind that the parents are responsible. When people start talking about their kids being taken in the night, they have something to hide.

There have been cases, such as the kidnappings of Elizabeth Smart and Polly Klaas, in which the family is absolutely innocent, though. And those are not the only two cases.

Have you ever read about Jaclyn Dowaliby? If you can find it in the library, there's a book called Gone in the Night. The police up there near Chicago thought like you. There's an article on Wikipedia about the Dowaliby case. Some step/adoptive parents actually love the child the way they are supposed to do. The mom was biological, the dad adoptive. That case tore at my heart.
There's a thread here for Christopher Abeyta. I can't think of the other ones now, but someone has already posted three other children.
In one case, the man broke into the home, took the little girl outside and sexually assaulted her, then he took her back to her room. She was found and he was caught. (Fairfax County,Virginia)
Oh, then there is the case of Charles Lindberg's baby.

Sabrina, where are you? I'd really love to see a miracle here. Sabrina's birthdate is June 27, 1997. Someone out there knows something and they aren't talking.

I agree. This is a BABY we’re talking about here. A child who can’t possibly have just disappeared by themselves, there is someone out there who knows everything and it’s scary!

Hey everyone! I rediscovered this case (I was barely a toddler when this was happening the town over from me) and I learned two women recently came forward saying they were Sabrina. They were supposed to undergo DNA testing then... poof! No results! I can only guess they were negative because the media would go crazy if it was otherwise. Does anyone have any more info about this?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back