Found Safe Fl - Camille Wesley Corbett, 9, Jacksonville, 25 May 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Jacksonville police looking for 9-year-old girl missing from Northside home

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police are looking for a 9-year-old girl missing from Jacksonville's Northside on Friday.
08DD5815-615E-4683-82A9-FE44D3169573.jpeg
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office responded to the area of 8th Avenue and Prospect Street at 8:10 a.m. The complainant reported that Camille Wesley Corbett is believed to have left the home about 5 a.m.

Camille is described as 4 feet 8 inches tall weighing 90 bounds. She has brown eyes and black hair. Whe was last seen wearing a white shirt and purple pajama pants, but she may have changed clothes.

Anyone who knows of her whereabouts or has seen her is asked to call the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office at 904-630-0500.

Jax Sheriff's Office on Twitter

Brittney Donovan on Twitter
This is a poster for Camille Wesley Corbett, who has now been missing for 9 hours. #JSO and JFRD are gathered at 2 areas near her home. I’m told they’re working on laying out a grid search @ActionNewsJax

Attachments

• ABCFBB73-3C03-48DC-9FAD-8E48D34D4FF6.jpeg
    ABCFBB73-3C03-48DC-9FAD-8E48D34D4FF6.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 11
Eric Alvarez reporter for FCN is following the search:
Eric Alvarez (@FCNEric) | Twitter

acksonville Fire Rescue could be heard saying over the radio that teams are responding to search for the girl. There are an estimated 60 firefighters and 6 dogs joining the search.

"We are going to do a door to door search and the dogs can go at will as they want, as they do the search -- checking bushes, checking under houses..."
Police searching for missing 9-year-old girl last seen on Jacksonville's northside

Where oh where does a nine year old go at 5 AM?

Did someone show up at their door, and she opened it and was abducted or coaxed out of her home by someone familiar? Was the reason why she was reported missing later because a sibling (did she have any siblings living with her?)saw her leave at 5 AM but didn't tell anyone until later?

I hope she is found safe and sound soon. I wonder if there are any SO's in the area that might have befriended the poor girl.

I cannot find any mention of who spotted her in the morning. I wonder if it was a family member, friend, or stranger who claimed to see her. I also wonder if she was by herself. If the sighting is true, perhaps she was trying to run away from home. I really hope she just snuck out and that there isn't a horrible crime involved. This is alarming.

Still searching for Camille:
Camille's grandmother Lourdes Heard said she learned from her daughter about 5:45 a.m. that the girl was missing and she ran to help look for her.

"When we could not find her, we called 911," Heard said. "I wish those people who got Camille
(will) return her to us, because she is our joy, you know."

Despite Heard's remarks, police have not said that they suspect foul play.
Concern grows for 9-year-old girl missing from Northside home

I wonder if there was testing today that she may have not wanted to take and ran off to avoid it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back