PA - Rachael DelTondo, 33, killed in mother's driveway on Mother's Day, Alquippa, 2018

Well unfortunately they did grant the request to seal all search warrants going forward so we won’t hear much about who else they might be investigating.

I really don’t know what to think about this case anymore!

This case is absolutely gripping. I was appalled by SJ’s attorney’s characterization of Rachael. I hope this beautiful young woman can have justice. There seems to be plenty of potential suspects. It is frightening how the circles we run in can potentially close in on us.

BBM. I can't believe Santicola [SJ's attorney] is saying this.

Well unfortunately they did grant the request to seal all search warrants going forward so we won’t hear much about who else they might be investigating.

I really don’t know what to think about this case anymore!

I don't either. I'm torn between the ex and the brothers. Or maybe they were all in cahoots.

But about the ex-fiance's alibi.

The warrant lays out Catroppa's alibi, which he provided to investigators during questioning.

Catroppa told police he left his Robinson apartment, picked up food to take to his mother's Aliquippa home and remained there until 4 p.m. From there, he went to his girlfriend's mother's home in Center and stayed there until after 5:30 p.m. He then returned to his mother's home to pick up food before returning to his apartment at the Ridge at Robinson.

He told investigators he was there with his girlfriend for the rest of the night, according to the warrant.

Investigators said in the warrant that Catroppa's key fob data showed no log-in times for his apartment or the building on May 13. They said no security cameras show his apartment, so they couldn't visually verify whether he had been there.

The search warrant, executed May 19, said some of DelTondo's family members and friends alleged that Catroppa and his friends and associates had been following DelTondo after she and Catroppa broke up.

Warrant in Rachael DelTondo's murder probe seeks to pinpoint ex's whereabouts

So he lied to the police. Interesting...

Honestly I don’t know what to think. My gut immediately told me the ex fiancé was involved and behind this. Something really didn’t sit right with me regarding the ex. Then it came out that she was dating jeters older brother, that she was hanging out with the police officers minor daughter, etc. I could throw around a few theories but they probably aren’t within TOS.

Very interesting - from the article in the link above. Two minutes after Rachael is dropped off, the jeter kid makes a call to an unknown number -- and 4 minutes later Rachael is murdered. That's no coincidence. Probably a throw away phone used as part of the set up/hit.

This, this 1000x THIS.

As search warrants mount, police probe death threats, friends and lovers of slain Aliquippa teacher

>>snip

The parents of slain Aliquippa teacher Rachael DelTondo told police she’d received death threats and said her former fiance and his associates had at times followed her around after their breakup, according to a search warrant filed as part of the ongoing homicide investigation.

Ms. DelTondo’s parents spoke with police May 13, shortly after their 33-year-old daughter was shot multiple times at close range in the driveway of their home on Buchanan Street.

The homicide investigation has so far looked at Ms. DelTondo’s friends and former lovers, including the wife and daughter of an Aliquippa police sergeant and a 20-year-old man who, at age 17, was found in a parked car with Ms. DelTondo late at night.

Cont...

As search warrants mount, police probe death threats, friends and lovers of slain Aliquippa teacher

>>snip

The parents of slain Aliquippa teacher Rachael DelTondo told police she’d received death threats and said her former fiance and his associates had at times followed her around after their breakup, according to a search warrant filed as part of the ongoing homicide investigation.

Ms. DelTondo’s parents spoke with police May 13, shortly after their 33-year-old daughter was shot multiple times at close range in the driveway of their home on Buchanan Street.

The homicide investigation has so far looked at Ms. DelTondo’s friends and former lovers, including the wife and daughter of an Aliquippa police sergeant and a 20-year-old man who, at age 17, was found in a parked car with Ms. DelTondo late at night.

Cont...
I hope the state police are protecting her family from retribution, some way, somehow, 24 hours a day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back