Found Safe NC - Rachel Owens, 15, Brunswick County, 5 May 2011

owens_rachel3.jpg

Rachel Natacha Owens

Endangered Runaway from Southport, North Carolina since May 5, 2011

Age: 15 -- Height: 5'6" -- Weight: 115 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Hazel

Rachel's ears are pierced. Her hair may be dyed black or red. She may use the name Raquel.

Rachel was last seen leaving her high school campus on May 5, 2011. She got into a dark-colored Dodge Status or Intrepid with South Carolina plates being driven by an unknown male. She is believed to have left of her own accord. She may travel to Mexico.

NCMEC

NamUs

FBI

Charley Project

I fairly certain he was questioned in detail about his relationship with Rachel. No lack of communication between ICE and the FBI, although I see your point on how it could easily happen. And yes, Always call it in to be safe t make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Just saw Rachel's case on DoeNetwork. Did anyone ever end up calling in about the POI?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I also wonder if anyone has tried searching for her in social networks using her alias? It would probably be a ton of profiles to wade through.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Rachel Natacha Owens was last seen getting into a car outside of South Brunswick High School on May 5, 2011.

Owens rode the bus to school and was seen on surveillance video getting into a small, dark-colored car with what appeared to be a South Carolina license plate.

As recently as 2014, the FBI received information that Owens may have been seen in Columbus, Ohio. Special agents said Owens is now 20 years old and may go by “Raquel” or “Rakel.”

Before her disappearance, Owens had run away and talked about wanting to go to Mexico. Authorities said they believe she may be with a man of Hispanic descent, who is much older than her and may work in the construction business.

The FBI has expanded its investigation to Ohio and is now offering a $5,000 reward for tips that lead them to Owens or the person responsible for her disappearance.

1-copy-copy45.jpg

http://myfox8.com/2016/05/05/authorities-revamp-search-for-nc-teen-missing-since-2011/

Wow. After all this time.

From your link:

The investigation shows Rachel left and remained away on her own will. Investigators have learned that she went to great lengths to intentionally conceal her whereabouts, even assuming a false identity and date of birth.

Rachel Owens is now 21 years old.

Glad she is alive. And what a relief for the family it must be.

Gives me hope for so many of our missing, that one day their loved ones will k ow they are safe.

I wonder what her future husband thinks about all this... that had to be quite a shock.

National Missing Children’s Day highlights cases of kids who disappeared

Brunswick County detectives are hoping for your help to find Rachel Owens. She went missing when she was 15. She was last seen getting into a small dark color car with a possible South Carolina tag at her school in Boiling Spring Lakes.

Authorities say she may have gone to Mexico. In 2016, the FBI offered a reward in the case.

Anyone with information on Owens’ whereabouts should call 1-800-225-5324 or the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office at 910-253-2777.

National Missing Children’s Day highlights cases of kids who disappeared

Brunswick County detectives are hoping for your help to find Rachel Owens. She went missing when she was 15. She was last seen getting into a small dark color car with a possible South Carolina tag at her school in Boiling Spring Lakes.

Authorities say she may have gone to Mexico. In 2016, the FBI offered a reward in the case.

Anyone with information on Owens’ whereabouts should call 1-800-225-5324 or the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office at 910-253-2777.
Strange. She was found in Ohio 2 1/2 years ago. I suppose the news station never updated their files.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back